Muffinville: The Musical

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Muffinville: The Musical

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Marky wrote:Talia quickly rolls away to prevent herself from being hit from the blast of the electrolaser, before glaring over at Amber for a split-second, pretty much yelling at her with her eyes 'A LITTLE HELP, PLEASE?!'. However, shortly thereafter, Talia scrambles up to her feet and looks for an opening in Chiyuri's armor.

(Eh-heh... Sorry.)

*Amber, having stood to the side to let Talia handle all this, quickly lifts up the gun she used to blast Chris earlier and starts firing on Chiyuri.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Marky wrote:Talia quickly rolls away to prevent herself from being hit from the blast of the electrolaser, before glaring over at Amber for a split-second, pretty much yelling at her with her eyes 'A LITTLE HELP, PLEASE?!'. However, shortly thereafter, Talia scrambles up to her feet and looks for an opening in Chiyuri's armor.

Ookalf wrote:*Amber, having stood to the side to let Talia handle all this, quickly lifts up the gun she used to blast Chris earlier and starts firing on Chiyuri.*

Chiyuri catches a glimpse of Amber raising her weapon, just in time to dive behind some nearby cover -- a wrought iron bench and a stonework planter that are part of the decor of Muffinville's town square! "Just great..." she mutters. "Command, make that two hostiles!" Peeking over the lip of the planter, she fires a couple of electrolaser blasts in Amber's direction to try and discourage her, figuring her rifle is more of a threat than Talia's dart gun!

In terms of her equipment, lowly Private Chiyuri, as part of the CTC's Emergency Response Team, is equipped with a stripped down version of the environmentally sealed full-body armor CTC troops normally wear. She's got a helmet on with integral communications uplinks, and her body armor consists of a composite clamshall over light armorcloth BDUs. The plates of her body armor cover her torso and the major parts of her limbs, but the joints are exposed armorcloth, and a dart fired from close range at a good angle could probably penetrate it.

Of course, that'll mean getting in close to Chiyuri, who's currently crouched behind a nice rectangular stone planter. She does have an ally in Amber, however. Can the two of them bring her down?
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

After Chiyuri fires off some shots at Amber, Talia slowly gets up to a crouched position as she looks over to see if Amber is okay. If she is, Talia motions for Amber to go one way around, the more front and direct way, while Talia tries to sneak around the other side to see if she can get the jump on Chiyuri.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Sam » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Al leads Emily into another room that turns out to be a private dining room. Inside is a small table covered in a fancy tablecloth that has already been set for the Hall's two current guests. Al is pacing around the room, thinking about how he should deal with Chiyuri
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Sam wrote:Al leads Emily into another room that turns out to be a private dining room. Inside is a small table covered in a fancy tablecloth that has already been set for the Hall's two current guests. Al is pacing around the room, thinking about how he should deal with Chiyuri

"oh my, how fancy"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Marky wrote:After Chiyuri fires off some shots at Amber, Talia slowly gets up to a crouched position as she looks over to see if Amber is okay. If she is, Talia motions for Amber to go one way around, the more front and direct way, while Talia tries to sneak around the other side to see if she can get the jump on Chiyuri.

*Amber is just fine, having ducked out of the way before Chiyuri's shots could hit her. Nodding to Talia, Amber begins to advance on Chiyuri's position, not firing until she's sure she can get a good shot past her cover.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 pm

A butler arrives in the room Emily and Al are in and presents Emily with two bottles

"Red or White wine miss Emily"

----------

Meanwhile Amber should find her gun has changed to be a similar model to Talia's while she is approaching Chiyuri's position

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:28 am

Crouched down behind the protection of the planter, Private Chiyuri frowns to herself, as she starts to wonder what the other two women were up to. She hesitates a moment, and then finally pulls out a small mirror, using it to peek over the planter to try and catch a glimpse of her opponents.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Talia advances on Private Chiyuri slowly, and she might be able to be seen, but Chiyuri will have to more than likely tilt the mirror at an angle to see Talia, and maybe the same for Amber. However, as soon as Talia notices the mirror, she tries to shoot a dart at it to knock it out of Chiyuri's hand!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Sam » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 pm

The dart should be able to knock the mirror out of her hand, of course that all depends on how quickly Chiyuri can react

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Sam wrote:A butler arrives in the room Emily and Al are in and presents Emily with two bottles

"Red or White wine miss Emily"

----------

Meanwhile Amber should find her gun has changed to be a similar model to Talia's while she is approaching Chiyuri's position

"Um red"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Sam » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 pm

The butler pours a glass of red wine for Emily and places it infront of her on the table

"I apologize in advance if you do not enjoy it since this is the only bottle of red wine we were able to bring in before the shootout."

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Sam wrote:The dart should be able to knock the mirror out of her hand, of course that all depends on how quickly Chiyuri can react

(( Blarghlargle! ))

The mirror is knocked from the private's hand! Of course, it does give her an idea as to which direction Talia might be in, and she twists about, firing her electrolaser in that general direction!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Talia quickly dives to the ground, rolling a bit to dodge the electrolaser blasts that head in her direction, staying low for a moment until the firing stops.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse