Muffinville: The Musical

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Muffinville: The Musical

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Marky wrote:Spotting Chiyuri, Talia frowns, quickly wandering through the crowd and up to the young woman. "Excuse me, but may I ask what your business is here?"

Ookalf wrote:Ah... *Amber makes her way over to Talia and waits for the answer to her question.*

Private Chiyuri blinks at Talia's approach, taking in the woman's somewhat-preposterous figure and tight-fitting uniform, although she appears to be about the only uniformed figure in the area. Amber's arrival is also noted by a narrowing of the private's eyes, as she takes in Talia's apparent insistance on being present, as well as her apparent deference to Talia.

"Ah... well..." Chiyuri coughs, and then turns to focus on Talia, adopting a tone of pure professionalism. "I am here on behalf of the CTC. We have observed what appears to be a large scale psychotropic effect occuring, most likely memetic in origins," she explains. "A number of Muffinville citizens have been detected acting abnormally, performing criminal acts, apparently in support of whatever project is being conducted in this area."

She adjusts her grip on her rifle, the weapon not pointing at either of the two women, but obviously ready to be used at a moment's notice. "I am here in order to try and prevent any more possible harm from occurring to the citizenry, as well as to determine the motives and intentions of those who are responsible for this."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sam » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Chiyuri should notice Al in the background with Emily by his side. Although he makes no attempt to attract her attention. Meanwhile the building process continues to go smoothly as the interior is getting finished quicker than expected due to some help from "borrowed equipment "

Talia should remember that she has a rifle similar to Amber's except it has tranquilizer darts meant to incapacitate "troublemakers"
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Private Chiyuri blinks at Talia's approach, taking in the woman's somewhat-preposterous figure and tight-fitting uniform, although she appears to be about the only uniformed figure in the area. Amber's arrival is also noted by a narrowing of the private's eyes, as she takes in Talia's apparent insistance on being present, as well as her apparent deference to Talia.

"Ah... well..." Chiyuri coughs, and then turns to focus on Talia, adopting a tone of pure professionalism. "I am here on behalf of the CTC. We have observed what appears to be a large scale psychotropic effect occuring, most likely memetic in origins," she explains. "A number of Muffinville citizens have been detected acting abnormally, performing criminal acts, apparently in support of whatever project is being conducted in this area."

She adjusts her grip on her rifle, the weapon not pointing at either of the two women, but obviously ready to be used at a moment's notice. "I am here in order to try and prevent any more possible harm from occurring to the citizenry, as well as to determine the motives and intentions of those who are responsible for this."

Listening to Private Chiyuri as she talks, letting her say her peace without interruption, Talia has a frown slowly form over her face over time. However, as Chiyuri suddenly adjusts her grip on her rifle, Talia adjusts the grip on her own rifle, not pointing it at Chiyuri...in fact, she's pointing it straight down and has it sideways in front of her body.

"If that is what you are here for, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Talia says, however she doesn't seem to even move her rifle one bit, just staring into Chiyuri's eyes.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Marky wrote:Listening to Private Chiyuri as she talks, letting her say her peace without interruption, Talia has a frown slowly form over her face over time. However, as Chiyuri suddenly adjusts her grip on her rifle, Talia adjusts the grip on her own rifle, not pointing it at Chiyuri...in fact, she's pointing it straight down and has it sideways in front of her body.

"If that is what you are here for, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Talia says, however she doesn't seem to even move her rifle one bit, just staring into Chiyuri's eyes.

Private Chiyuri, unfortunately, does not look nearly as impressive as Talia. She has a bit of nervousness about her -- understandable, perhaps, considering she's pretty much a rookie and currently on her own -- but Talia's refusal seems to solidify her resolve a bit.

"May I ask why not?" she asks firmly. "As near as I can tell, preventing any harm from befalling the populace is a laudable goal, in itself. Nor would informing me of the intentions of those responsible for this incident cause any notable harm, as near as I can tell." Her eyes narrow slightly. "Or are you that afraid of what the truth might reveal?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Private Chiyuri, unfortunately, does not look nearly as impressive as Talia. She has a bit of nervousness about her -- understandable, perhaps, considering she's pretty much a rookie and currently on her own -- but Talia's refusal seems to solidify her resolve a bit.

"May I ask why not?" she asks firmly. "As near as I can tell, preventing any harm from befalling the populace is a laudable goal, in itself. Nor would informing me of the intentions of those responsible for this incident cause any notable harm, as near as I can tell." Her eyes narrow slightly. "Or are you that afraid of what the truth might reveal?"

Frowning some more and narrowing her eyes, Talia sighs. "I assure you that no harm is coming to those who are here. In fact, that's far from what is happening. As for the truth, I'm not afraid, but, if you want to know the truth, I've been tasked to protect the area from unwanted guests, and that includes troublemakers, which you are quickly turning into. So, I suggest you leave...as I will not ask again." She says, slowly raising her rifle at Chiyuri.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Marky wrote:Frowning some more and narrowing her eyes, Talia sighs. "I assure you that no harm is coming to those who are here. In fact, that's far from what is happening. As for the truth, I'm not afraid, but, if you want to know the truth, I've been tasked to protect the area from unwanted guests, and that includes troublemakers, which you are quickly turning into. So, I suggest you leave...as I will not ask again." She says, slowly raising her rifle at Chiyuri.

Private Chiyuri returns Talia's gaze, her rifle shifting to point at her as well. "I don't think I'd call mind-control and the theft of equipment as being 'no harm'... but it appears you are unwilling to discuss the issue." She glances past Talia at Al, noting him as apparently directing the construction. "Perhaps I should talk with your boss, then?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Private Chiyuri returns Talia's gaze, her rifle shifting to point at her as well. "I don't think I'd call mind-control and the theft of equipment as being 'no harm'... but it appears you are unwilling to discuss the issue." She glances past Talia at Al, noting him as apparently directing the construction. "Perhaps I should talk with your boss, then?"

Frowning as Private Chiyuri points her gun at her, Talia takes a small glance over to Amber, hoping that maybe she's aiming her own rifle at Chiyuri to outnumber her 2-to-1 instead of this being a stand-off between the two. "I will not say it again. Leave. Now." Talia says, her tone of voice quite stern and unwavering.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:50 pm

*emily fidgets uncomfortably at the attention from others*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Sam » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Al sings to Emily, hoping to distract her from the nearby tension

"My dear I promise you that everything is just fine
There is no need for you to be tingling in the spine
Why don't we go inside the hall to enjoy some tasty wine?
After all you deserve some wine for being so divine!"

It is at this point that the inside of the hall lights up as electricity has finished being installed by Al's slave labor... I mean local volunteers. Several of Al's servants begin carrying in furniture and other decorations for the planned Ball to happen tonight. Chairs, tables and other furniture are being carried in first, after all you can't host a ball without decent furniture.

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:15 pm

*she nods to him*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Marky wrote:"I will not say it again. Leave. Now." Talia says, her tone of voice quite stern and unwavering.

Chiyuri's eyes narrow as Talia gives her ultimatum, glaring at the buxom woman. "You think I'm just going to walk off and let you continue to mindrape and enslave innocent people? Someone's gotta stand up to jerks like your boss, and since I don't see anyone else here doing it, I guess it's up to me right now. So... you want a fight? Bring it on, Bubbles."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Talia glares a bit at the name of Bubbles. "Bubbles, eh? The name's Talia and you won't be forgetting it anytime soon." She says, before suddenly dropping to the ground and firing a couple of tranquilizer darts right at Chiyuri's lower torso!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 am

Marky wrote:Talia glares a bit at the name of Bubbles. "Bubbles, eh? The name's Talia and you won't be forgetting it anytime soon." She says, before suddenly dropping to the ground and firing a couple of tranquilizer darts right at Chiyuri's lower torso!

As soon as Talia drops to the ground, Chiyuri's own training kicks in, and she dives to the side! One of Talia's darts goes wide, while the other glances off of the body armor protecting her midsection.

"Command! I'm engaging!" Private Chiyuri shouts over her comm, scrambling for cover as she fires a blast from her electrolaser in Talia's general direction, although the woman's prone position makes a direct hit unlikely. "At least one armed hostile, possibly more!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sam » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Al, hearing the shots, grabs Emily's hand and leads her inside the building for safety

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Talia quickly rolls away to prevent herself from being hit from the blast of the electrolaser, before glaring over at Amber for a split-second, pretty much yelling at her with her eyes 'A LITTLE HELP, PLEASE?!'. However, shortly thereafter, Talia scrambles up to her feet and looks for an opening in Chiyuri's armor.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse