Muffinville: The Musical

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Muffinville: The Musical

Postby Sam » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:29 am

As Chris finds himself behind the remaining servants of Al. They all suddenly grab Chris' arms and legs making him an easier target for Amber to fire. Meanwhile the servants that left earlier have already made great progress on what appears to be a building meant to host ballroom dances. This is of course thanks to stolen advanced technology from other parts of Muffinville.
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:48 am

Sam wrote:Smiling at the progress Amber is making, Al continues to sing to Kether

"Are you here Kether to attend the ball?
Or are you here to witness this brawl?"

It does not matter to me either way
Just as long as you manage to stay"

"Well I am not getting in your way"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Sam » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Al smiles at the fact that Kether rhymes. A smile that would freak out a stalker trying to track his highschool crush thirty years after leaving college. He begins to circle around Kether while humming a tune, perhaps getting ready for a longer song in the future

Meanwhile Amber notices she has one bullet left in her rifle. She better make this last shot count.

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:15 pm

*he shrugs and watches*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Hm... *Amber raises her gun one last time, aims at Chris, and shoots!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sam » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Amber makes a direct hit at Chris as the bullet enters his chest. Chris starts to feel funny around his chest area as large breasts are clearly seen from his shirt. His entire body begins to change as bones throughout his body begin to break and reform until his body becomes a much smaller frame. His hair grows in length but not too long as it becomes more white in color. Chris' clothes begin to change into a military outfit meant for a respected woman, skirt, stockings and feminine boots. His below the belt region becomes her below the belt region as Chris' face makes the final change to become Talia. Talia finds herself become extremely loyal to Al, after all he did hire her to protect the Ball from unwanted guests.

Meanwhile Al begins to start a new song directed at Kether

"My dear sweet Emily, how you enchant me
When my eyes gaze at you, I am filled with glee

You look lovely tonight Emily, I love your dress
Your gorgeous purple outfit has stunned me, I confess

And don't get me started on your gorgeous eyes
I'm sure with them, you can get all the guys

But I do know that you are very shy
Since this is your first date with a guy

But I promise tonight will be perfect, you'll see
After all tonight you are dating the new king, that's me

So I ask of you to have fun tonight
In a few minutes, all will become right"

As Kether hears the song his body and mind changes to the tune until he... she becomes the same Emily mentioned in Al's song

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Sam wrote:Amber makes a direct hit at Chris as the bullet enters his chest. Chris starts to feel funny around his chest area as large breasts are clearly seen from his shirt. His entire body begins to change as bones throughout his body begin to break and reform until his body becomes a much smaller frame. His hair grows in length but not too long as it becomes more white in color. Chris' clothes begin to change into a military outfit meant for a respected woman, skirt, stockings and feminine boots. His below the belt region becomes her below the belt region as Chris' face makes the final change to become Talia. Talia finds herself become extremely loyal to Al, after all he did hire her to protect the Ball from unwanted guests.

*Amber smiles upon seeing Chris change, then goes back to report to Al.* Mission accomplished, sir...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 pm

*She blushes considering the situation*(
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Sam » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Al smiles at both Amber as he pats her on the head.

"Good job Amber, I knew I could count on you
Now I ask you, to do a job that is new

I want you and our new friend Talia to guard our busy slaves
Be sure to guard their lives, I don't want to make them graves

I know I can count on you, because you're very bright
Because my dear Amber, you are my, trusted, knight"

Al then turns to Emily and gives her a wonderful smile as he hands her a bouquet of the most gorgeous flowers she had ever seen.

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 am

Sam wrote:Al smiles at both Amber as he pats her on the head.

Al then turns to Emily and gives her a wonderful smile as he hands her a bouquet of the most gorgeous flowers she had ever seen.

she blushes and looks down, "um.. thank you"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Sam wrote:Al smiles at both Amber as he pats her on the head.

O-of course sir... *Her face again turning red, Amber turns and goes to see what Talia's doing.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sam » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

It seems the process the slaves were working on is half way finished. What they seem to be constructing is a moderately sized dancing hall. The outside is finished however the work in the interior has not even begun yet. However due to their "borrowed technology" from across Muffinville, they may manage to finish before sundown. Of course that is unless someone tries to disturb their project.

Al is pleased with Emily's acceptance of his gift as well as his overall success so far. He knows that if all goes as planned, he will soon become the new ruler of Muffinville.

Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:58 pm

(( Posting may be a bit limited for the next few days, but I'll give it a shot... ))

Sam wrote:It seems the process the slaves were working on is half way finished. What they seem to be constructing is a moderately sized dancing hall. The outside is finished however the work in the interior has not even begun yet. However due to their "borrowed technology" from across Muffinville, they may manage to finish before sundown. Of course that is unless someone tries to disturb their project.

An armored HMMWV pulls up nearby, and a young woman wearing body armor gets out, taking a quick look at the dancing hall under construction, and the various citizens laboring upon it.

"This is Private Chiyuri, I've arrived at the scene," she reports over her comm. "I can confirm that there appears to be some kind of mass mind-control in use here, possibly of memetic origin. Requesting orders."

"Are you able to contain the area?"

The woman blinks, and lets out a sigh. "Not by myself, command. There's too many people already affected. Requesting additional support."

"Additional units are en route. ETA 5 minutes or less."

"Great..." Chiyuri mutters to herself, reflexively checking the charge and ammunition in her weapons. "What am I supposed to do until then?"

"Contain if possible. Non-lethal rounds for suppression are authorized."

"Copy that." Her eyes narrow slightly as she looks over the crowd, trying to figure out just who might be responsible for all this...
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Sam wrote:Amber makes a direct hit at Chris as the bullet enters his chest. Chris starts to feel funny around his chest area as large breasts are clearly seen from his shirt. His entire body begins to change as bones throughout his body begin to break and reform until his body becomes a much smaller frame. His hair grows in length but not too long as it becomes more white in color. Chris' clothes begin to change into a military outfit meant for a respected woman, skirt, stockings and feminine boots. His below the belt region becomes her below the belt region as Chris' face makes the final change to become Talia. Talia finds herself become extremely loyal to Al, after all he did hire her to protect the Ball from unwanted guests.

Pausing as the changes occur, Talia blinkblinks for a moment as the mental changes kick in, immediately feeling like she was, for some odd reason, slacking a bit on her job. Instantly, she begins to look around for any signs of trouble happening either with the construction or with any outsiders, her eyes peeled for the littlest thing that might lead to something bigger.

Ookalf wrote:O-of course sir... *Her face again turning red, Amber turns and goes to see what Talia's doing.*

Amber will find Talia pacing around the area a little, keeping a lookout for anyone or anything that might endanger the those constructing the area for the Ball.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:An armored HMMWV pulls up nearby, and a young woman wearing body armor gets out, taking a quick look at the dancing hall under construction, and the various citizens laboring upon it.

"This is Private Chiyuri, I've arrived at the scene," she reports over her comm. "I can confirm that there appears to be some kind of mass mind-control in use here, possibly of memetic origin. Requesting orders."

"Are you able to contain the area?"

The woman blinks, and lets out a sigh. "Not by myself, command. There's too many people already affected. Requesting additional support."

"Additional units are en route. ETA 5 minutes or less."

"Great..." Chiyuri mutters to herself, reflexively checking the charge and ammunition in her weapons. "What am I supposed to do until then?"

"Contain if possible. Non-lethal rounds for suppression are authorized."

"Copy that." Her eyes narrow slightly as she looks over the crowd, trying to figure out just who might be responsible for all this...

Spotting Chiyuri, Talia frowns, quickly wandering through the crowd and up to the young woman. "Excuse me, but may I ask what your business is here?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Marky wrote:Amber will find Talia pacing around the area a little, keeping a lookout for anyone or anything that might endanger the those constructing the area for the Ball.

Spotting Chiyuri, Talia frowns, quickly wandering through the crowd and up to the young woman. "Excuse me, but may I ask what your business is here?"

Ah... *Amber makes her way over to Talia and waits for the answer to her question.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse