Elliot's Empire

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Elliot's Empire

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Elliot pauses, and then smiles brightly at the two, before closing the door and strolling over to them, shrugging the waistcoat down from her shoulders. "Good evening, girls. You might have the heard the rumours, and I can happily tell you they are true! I, am your new boss! I like keeping things kind of casual however, so you can just call me Elliot. The question is... what do I call you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 pm

The women exchange a quick look.

"The news...right! Sure." The blonde chuckles "Well, I'm Anne-Marie, this is Maggie. We'll just get you through makeup, and then get you on camera! Sound good?"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

"Sounds good", nodded Elliot, and held the waistcoat out to the blonde woman before taking a seat. "Will this take long? You hear stories about the amount of time people spend in make up, but you can never tell if they're exaggerating, can you? Trying to make it seem like their celebrity lifestyles are soooo much hard work!", he said with a grin, glancing up at the brunette. "I mean, it's not like you're going to have to put that much effort in to make ME look good, is it?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am

The brunette rolls her eyes. "Don't worry--we're professionals. Nothing but the finest in look augmentation."

The blond nods. "Here--sit." She motions to a chair. "This won't take more then...oh, five minutes and we'll have you aaalll ready."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:43 am

Elliot slumped down into the chair, briefly checking his phone for messages. "Good. I have an important business meeting in an hour or two, so none of this can take too long", he said, sliding the phone back into his pocket and looking up at the girls. "What do you think of Madison? Worth keeping around?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

The phone seems to have stayed quiet for the time being, lucky or unlucky, as the blonde maneuvers behind him, pouring a bit of shampoo on his head without warning, beginning to knead it into his hair, as the brunette raises an eyebrow.

"Madi...oh, Miss Jones?" She tilts her head. "Well she's the best CEO we've ever had..."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 am

Elliot began to relax in the chair, closing his eyes as he felt the shampoo being poured across the top of his head, and then the fingers of one of the women working it into his blonde hair. "You really think my hair needs washing for this?", he asked, looking puzzled, but smiled as he heard the brunette reply with regards to Madison.

"Then I'm sure I can find a role suited to her around here. Maybe she'd work well with you two".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:55 pm

The women exchange a glance at his words about their boss.

"I...Don't think she'd really be down for that." Anne-Marie giggles lightly as his hair is kneaded and pulled lightly, a tingle spreading down his shoulders.

"And it's not for cleaning, it's for looks, you understand..."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

"Understand? Not really, but then you're the experts on this not me. It feels pretty good too", he said, rolling his shoulders slightly as he felt the tingle, which he put down to an autonomous sensory meridian response to their voices and touch. "I might have to move you two over to Rainbow Inc's headquarters".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:09 pm

"Oh, I don't think that Miss Jones would like that..." The blonde shook her head as the tingling increased slightly. Did he really have that much hair? "Now, close your eyes..."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Elliot drew in a deep, but gentle breath, utterly relaxed in the chair as he closed his eyes. "I don't think you girls are understanding the situation here. I'm in charge now. It doesn't matter what Madison likes. She's lucky I'm keeping her around!", he explained.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:18 pm

"...Uh-huh. Is that right?"

There's a light giggle, as he can feel his hair being lightly combed and arranged. "Well don't worry, we definitely understand that you're going to be an invaluable part of the company, okay?"

There's another giggle, as someone runs a hand down Elliot's shirt, tugging lightly. For some reason there's a slight breeze on his tummy...
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:28 pm

He squirmed lightly as the hand tugged on his shirt, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Well I'm glad to hear that. This was a very important business decision for me. It's my way of showing the public who I really am".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:31 pm

The shirt was a but silkier then he remembered...smaller, too, but before he can think too much of that, one of the women gently tugs his hand away. "Ah, no touching until we're done, okay?" Her voice is gentle but admonishing, even as the other woman replaces Elliot's hat. Or was it his hat? It felt a little different but then, his hair was just worked over
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:37 pm

The feeling of the shirt made him frown slightly. Sure, he was getting relaxed, even a little drowsy, but he was pretty certain that he would have remembered them changing his shirt. He felt his cheeks go a little red at the way the woman's voice admonished him for feeling it, before one of them placed something back on his head that didn't feel quite right.

"What department did you say this was again... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse