Elliot's Empire

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Elliot's Empire

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 am

"Didn't you hear me? Fired! And quit calling me that! I'm the head of the most powerful corporation in this entire city, not some giggling cheerleader!". His eyes widened at the way Madison looked down at him with a smirk, making him feel utterly tiny in the process.

"Anne-Marie... will you call security and have them show Madison out? Where are my clothes? I don't even remember getting changed!", he blushed, squirming as he adjusted the underwear.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:48 am

Anne-Marie raises an eyebrow. "Ms Jones told me you're the one we were expecting for the makeup session. One with a bit of Red in it, of course..." She giggles.

Jones just smiles. "I don't think anyone but Elliot can fire me, and I don't see him around, Muffi." Her voice hardens. "Now, pick up your pom-poms."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 am

"You used... red on me? No wonder you're all looking so tall", he groaned, before feeling a chill run down his spine as he realised what Madison was doing. Authority emanated from the smartly dressed woman, and he bent down to retrieve the Pom poms from near her feet, more than likely giving Anne-Marie a peek at whatever had become of his underwear, since the cheerleading outfit didn't really seem to have been made with modesty in mind.

"After this is done I'm calling Brom in here and she'll fix this!", he threatened, far too used to the pink-haired secretary doing all the complicated paperwork involved with running huge companies. He realised that he actually knew very littke at all.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:03 am

The panties certainly feel softer then they were before! And silkier. To his chagrin, he may realize he's even wearing a training bra.

Ms Jones smirks. "Oh, I don't know. I think she might be pleased to be left with all the assets of Rainbow Ltd at her disposal. After all, with you gone.."

She tweaks Muffi's cheek.

"Don't worry though, you've got a job here of course, assuming you can hack it. If not we'll have to bump you down to a junior intern."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:13 am

"B-Brom would never do that!", he gasped, although Ms. Jones suggestion struck him like a physical blow. He'd forced a lot on Brom, and realised there was a very real chance she'd take everything from him.

"I'm not gone!", he protested before letting out a high-pitched squeak as the woman pinched his cheek, and he squirmed, looking up at her helplessly as she let him firmly know his place within her organisation.

"C'mon, Madison, this isn't fair. I was going to make sure you had an important job here! I'll give you a small fortune if you make them undo all this...", he pleaded, even though he knew he could be penniless within hours if they followed through with their plans and wiped his former identity from existence.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:16 am

"Wouldn't she...?"

Jones smiles.

"Well, we'll just have to keep you guessing, huh? But first of all, it's Ms Jones. Do you understand?"

She gives Muffi a stern look.

"Secondly, there's no prompter for your routine--you're going to have to improvise. Ready?"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:28 am

Muffi swallowed a deep breath as the woman ordered him to start using her title rather than her name, but it was getting harder and harder to argue with her. She was clearly smarter than Muffi, and knew this business like the back of her hand. The stern look alone was enough to make his tummy tingle with nerves.

His mouth fell open at being told he really was going to have to perform the routine, and with no help either. A whimper came out, but he could hear the countdown to going back on air from the side of the stage. In the back of his head, he started to wonder what a junior intern spent their days doing.

"No... but I don't have a choice, do I?", he muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 am

Jones gives her a light slap on the behind.

"You do not."

Grinning, she steps to the side, with Ann-Marie...as the curtains start to re-open.

"But you'd better get used to it!"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 am

Muffi blushed brightly as the woman's hand brushed her backside before stepping aside as the curtains rose, and she was once again stood with the eyes if the audience upon her. If she thought concentrating had been hard after the shock of finding out what they'd done to her in make up, it was nothing compared to how difficult it was to concentrate knowing Madison was planning on making this permanent.

She'd seen plenty of cheerleading routines before, and now did her best to string together as many of those moves she could in time to the music. Luckily, her obsession with dance games at the arcade had left her with a pretty good sense of rhythm, and she managed to perform a decent if not spectacular routine that involved far more panty shots that she'd realised. Ironic, considering how much she enjoyed the phenomenon when it happened to characters in comic books!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:41 am

The blinking of 'LIVE' on the bottom corner of the screen assures Muffi that there's nary a soul out there missing her routine! As it ends, Madison smiles, allowing her back behind the curtains.

"Alright, dear. Here's the deal. You're going to be working for me, got it? As mascot, junior secretary and gofer..." She smiles "And general liason to the public. It'll be so cute seeing what news stories you can come up with for us."

She ruffles Muffi's hair.

"I take it there won't be any...issues?"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 am

Muffi stumbled back behind the curtain in a daze once the routine was over, unable to stop thinking about how many people had just seen her do that. She gazes up at Madison as the woman goes through the details of her new job before reaching out to ruffle her pink hair. Her wide eyes glanced around before her shoulders slumped, and she nodded her head.

"I... was supposed to have a meeting at 8pm. I think it was important... ", she said in embarrassment, finding herself awkwardly at eye-level with Madison's chest as she began to pat her hands over her little cheerleading outfit. "My phone... it's gone... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Jones smilesm "Oh! How could I forget...?"

She motions to Anne-Marie...who hands Muffin a candy-pink flip phone. It looks more like a toy then anything else.

"I think you'll be happy to hear we'll update this with any appointments you have. I'm sure Brom can handle all that business stuff though, hmmm?"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 am

Muffi reached out to take the phone, but stared at it in disbelief. With trembling fingers, she flipped it open, shaking her head, but glancing up at the two women, whatever protest had been building inside her head never made it to her lips.

"I guess she can... ", she muttered, knowing Brom had always handled all that business stuff. She blushed, thinking of the girl she now shared a hair colour with. "Does that mean... I don't have to go to the meeting?", she asked with a nervous glance down at herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:58 am

The woman chuckles.

"Well, I don't believe that Anne-Marie has you scheduled for anything else tonight..."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Muffi let out a horrified groan, Ms. Jones' chuckle sending a shiver right down her spine as she looked up at the two women with wide eyes. "N-Not dressed like this... surely?", she gulped. "It's hardly suitable attire for an important meeting... is it?", she tried to reason.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse