Azathoth: Break Into Black Isles

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Azathoth: Break Into Black Isles

Postby Azathoth » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 pm

She moves quickly! Going to unsheathe and place her blade by his throat... bending down to get a better position to pin him while doing so... finally. "Ssssshhh... dont yell... or move... I dont pay you for suicidal loyalty..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:07 am

The guard blinks as he is pinned, speaking quietly.

"Who the hell are you?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:42 pm

The maid grins, also speaking softly. "I'm Azer... I've come to check up on my security... But seriously... I need information of the goings on while I was..." She glances down at herself. "Re-formatted. Answer me a few questions, and I promise I'll do nothing worse than knock you unconscious."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm

The guard stares up at the cute maid, his face a mask of disbelief.

"You're Azer... what happened to you sir? Er, ma'am?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Azer smirks a bit. "I had an encounter with a transformation. Unfortunately you are not high ranking enough to know the security pass codes I have made in this event. So you will have to take it on faith. That and the fact I will run you through if you fail to cooperate."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm

"Heh, I'd help you even if you were threatening me with a stick of butter. The guy who took over when you vanished cut all us grunt's pay and expects us to work extra hours. I can't get up with you on me though... not that I mind having a hot girl on me." the guard says with a smirk.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Azer frowns... "Watch your mouth..." She says... but gets up. "So... someone took over? Who... so I can go put them in their place."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

The guard gets up too, retrieving his rifle.

"The head of R&D, Dr.Point. He's rerouting 90% of Black Isle's resources into some kind of new weapon."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm

The maid humphs. "Ambitious... but premature... Tell me everything you know..."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 pm

The guard nods and removes his helmet. He is a rather handsome fellow with sandy hair in a buzzcut.

"Sorry, hate talking with that thing on. Anyway, after you vanished, Dr. Point destroyed all your sleeping clones. Apparently, he had agents in other facilities that destroyed those ones too. He then took over the company and has been building some kind of super-weapon. Dunno what though, I'm low on the ladder."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Azer nods. "I see... huh... I guess I should feel more upset about that... but I have the feeling if any of them got out I'd be fighting them as well." She glances to him. "Well I guess here comes the question. If you want you can go knock off for lunch while I go clean house. Or you could join with me. You can be sure of rapid promotion at the conclusion of this if you choose the latter."

She may look and have the voice of a young woman... but her serious expression and the words themselves had the tone of pure Azer.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 pm

The man thinks for a moment.

"Well, are you here to take things over again or what?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Azer nods. "Obviously. I aim to take over once more... and perhaps do a bit of restructuring in the company. Our public face is a bit... negative. Profits are almost non existant if you discount illegitimate earnings."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 pm

THe guard quirks an eyebrow.

"You planning on making Black Isles legitimate? And do what, produce cleaning supplies?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Azer narrows her eyes. "How about we let the financial concerns of a mega corporation be decided by the leader. Do you have any idea how many resources we have wasted on weaponization projects that led to nothing? That said... I'm not planning on turning us into kennels for puppies or anything. But personal defense is an untapped market. And we have a lot of technology that could be mass produced and sold for great profit."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse