Help!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Help!

Postby Blaze » Wed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Logos looks back to Ebony and nods.

"Understood. We will stay clear of him until he calms down."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Thu May 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos stands as still as a statue, waiting for Ambush to locate Raleigh.

*Ambush looks up seemingly at nothing, then morphs his body beneath his neck into a flying saucer.*

Alright. I think I've got a fix on his general location. I suspect we're going to have to fight our way to him, so I hope everyone's ready.

((Ack, I'm going to be doing a lot of running around, i.e. driving to and from Atlanta, tomorrow evening so I won't be on then. If I had remembered about that I would have waited until Sunday to start this. Sorry for any delays this might cause for anyone.))

((OOC: Hey, no worries. I have some writing and stuff to take care of anyway.))

Ebony feels the girls and Thaddea. She stirs to look at everyone. "Be careful. When you set him free, since I'm sure you will succeed, you'll need to be ready. He'll likely come out completely insane until the connections with us familiars reestablish to stabilize his memories and personalities."

*looks at Ebony a moment, then glances at Ambush Cat* Not like that's anything unusual.

*annoyed* Oh, shut up, munchkin.

*smirks and regards Ebony again* But we'll be careful.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Miku looks down to Ebony..."We will be careful. Are you going to be stable enough to help rescue sensei, or will you need help"

"We will get him back safe" Zatsune says while trying not to snicker at Thaddea
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ebony » Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 am

"Not quite the usual insanity he does as a joke I think but good reaction. It'll probably keep you from being too disturbed by his likely lashing out to those who bound him." Ebony lays back down. "Good luck all of you." It would seem she has nothing more to really contribute until they set out.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 am

Heh. Thanks.

*Ambush Cat walks a short distance away, channels energy into his claws, and slashes open a dimensional portal. He jumps in without another word. Thaddea isn't far behind; far over ahead, a tiny purple dot vanishes from the sky.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon May 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Logos nods to Ebony and follows Ambush and Thaddea through the portal.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon May 21, 2012 11:08 pm

*Miku and Zatsune follow along as well, Miku looking slightly worried and Zatsune looking slightly... Well P.O. Would be a good guess but the glint in her eyes says someone would be in for some serious pain.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:58 pm

*The collective group will find themselves appearing in a realm of white. Up, down, left, right, and so on and so forth there is nothing but white 'space' as far as the eyes can see. It somewhat eats at the mind not entirely unlike the sound of tv static eats at one when they hear it on max volume or the horrid silence. No wind nor anything seems to move or function. For several moments nothing appears to be present until far into what can only be assumed a distance they can spot what appears the be the remains of some titanic creature and floating orbs around it.*

((Hoo boy. Sadly I'm pretty much burnt out for ideas ladies and gentlemen and seem to have been for months. I'm going to work on getting caught up, try to salvage my current threads, and otherwise stick to playing enchanter for awhile until I can restore my creative wellspring. I'm diving into my primal wellspring of ideas to try and restore my usual capacity to make stuff up off the cuff but its slow going since some of my inspirations are nigh impossible to find now. Hopefully after I get back from Dragon*Con this year I should be right as rain again since it always helps restore me a bit. I do apologize for my lengthy absence but family needed quite a bit of help and then I needed some rest.))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 pm

[Awww it's fine Raleigh. We all feel like that sometimes and real life always takes precedence. I hope you feel better soon.]
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Raleigh wrote:*The collective group will find themselves appearing in a realm of white. Up, down, left, right, and so on and so forth there is nothing but white 'space' as far as the eyes can see. It somewhat eats at the mind not entirely unlike the sound of tv static eats at one when they hear it on max volume or the horrid silence. No wind nor anything seems to move or function. For several moments nothing appears to be present until far into what can only be assumed a distance they can spot what appears the be the remains of some titanic creature and floating orbs around it.*

((Hoo boy. Sadly I'm pretty much burnt out for ideas ladies and gentlemen and seem to have been for months. I'm going to work on getting caught up, try to salvage my current threads, and otherwise stick to playing enchanter for awhile until I can restore my creative wellspring. I'm diving into my primal wellspring of ideas to try and restore my usual capacity to make stuff up off the cuff but its slow going since some of my inspirations are nigh impossible to find now. Hopefully after I get back from Dragon*Con this year I should be right as rain again since it always helps restore me a bit. I do apologize for my lengthy absence but family needed quite a bit of help and then I needed some rest.))

*The gem in Ambush's forehead shines for a few moments. A football helmet with ram's horns jutting out the sides appears on his head.*

Insanity buffers at maximum. Power Plants #1-10 operational. Plants #11-12 on standby. Look out, world; I'm cracking a window.

((OOC: Yeah, I've been there. Take your time, Raleigh; I'm kinda idea-ed out myself. :wink: ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse