Starfall

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Starfall

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 am

President Monoko wrote:Meredith glances around. There was Kayna, primping like normal, Miss Jean in her mission uniform, Kelly trying to get something for the school paper probably...everything looked normal. Well, normal enough for outside of the school of course. Despite her training, she could still never get used to the...eccentricities that the Pastrylands offered.

Monoko smiles to Meredith and Ella, clasping her hands behind her back as their long hair swishes in the breeze. "I hope I haven't fallen too far behind--you two look so serious! Do you still do cheerleading?"

Kether meanwhile, may find herself idly...taking notes? Even if it wasn't too exciting to any given club...this was still article material. Wasn't every day the school president crashlanded from space after all!

Monoko looks up, nodding to Miss Jean, looking between her and Kayna. "O-oh, of course! Really sorry for all of this trouble...uhm. A-and nice...outfit, Miss." She gives Kayna another curious look.

Meanwhile, along the perimeter, the boredom...persists. This was a strange mission, yes, but somehow several of the ED units couldn't help but feel a little impatient. Like they had...something else to do? Actual genuine thoughts were slowly starting to seep into them, even as their forms, very slowly, seemed to diminish.

*Its true the school president doesn't fall from space enough.. she after all no Kurokami Medaka*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 am

Meredith shrugs slightly, shaking his... her? Head a bit. "Errm... I'm not sure what you mean, Monoko..."
Last edited by Knight Errant on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby President Monoko » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Monoko finally stops staring at Kayna, though preening may be a reward unto itself. The girl seemed a bit...timid, but hey, maybe she could help her come out of her shell, huh?

Meanwhile, indeed the changes seem to be coming faster for the two actually in the crater proper. Indeed, they may find themselves....fidgeting. Somehow their uniforms felt strange on their bodies--but they were always in uniform. Weren't they? The further out ones begin to create COWARDS...but if this is holding off the beige, or if they're just too far out, it's hard to say...

Meanwhile, Meredith and Ella may find recollections coming to them--how could they forget the cheer squad? Meredith was close to squad leader now, even!

Monoko smiles to Jean. "Uh...should we head back to the school, then...? That was right, of course. They had a transport not too far off...
President Monoko
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 pm

President Monoko wrote:Meanwhile, Meredith and Ella may find recollections coming to them--how could they forget the cheer squad? Meredith was close to squad leader now, even!

...Yeah, yeah, we're still on the squad. And speaking of... *Ella gives Meredith a little nudge.* You wanna give her the news, or should I?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 pm

President Monoko wrote:Monoko finally stops staring at Kayna, though preening may be a reward unto itself. The girl seemed a bit...timid, but hey, maybe she could help her come out of her shell, huh?

Meanwhile, indeed the changes seem to be coming faster for the two actually in the crater proper. Indeed, they may find themselves....fidgeting. Somehow their uniforms felt strange on their bodies--but they were always in uniform. Weren't they? The further out ones begin to create COWARDS...but if this is holding off the beige, or if they're just too far out, it's hard to say...

Meanwhile, Meredith and Ella may find recollections coming to them--how could they forget the cheer squad? Meredith was close to squad leader now, even!

Monoko smiles to Jean. "Uh...should we head back to the school, then...? That was right, of course. They had a transport not too far off...

hmmmmm
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Jean nods.

"Ah yes, of course."

She raises her voice so everyone can hear.

"We got what we came for! We're moving out!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:41 am

President Monoko wrote:Monoko finally stops staring at Kayna, though preening may be a reward unto itself. The girl seemed a bit...timid, but hey, maybe she could help her come out of her shell, huh?

Kayna smirks to herself as Monoko finally stop staring at her. Well, the attention had been nice while it lasted, and she must've left an impression on the president! That could certainly help take her far, if she played her cards right! Of course, Jean was being her usual efficient self... but hey, there was a significant lack of guys in this crater, so why not head back?

The two robots in the crater shift uneasily, trying to adjust to their uniforms. It felt unusual and strange, but whatever their normal response to such situations was didn't seem to be working, leaving them somewhat dazed and confused.

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

"Ugh..." Professor Heidegger murmurs, watching in the displays as the EDU robots start to deform, their bodies changing under the assault of Monoko's beige energy.

"Just be glad we're not down there..." the major mutters.

The professor nods. "Still not enough information to see if the COWARDS adaptation worked... we'll need a bit more time..." She pauses, and frowns as a message flashes onto her display. "What the... OH HELL NO! They can't be THAT crazy??"

"What is it?" Major Matheson asks, glancing over at the professor in concern. She simply shakes her head, a gesture sending a copy of the message over to his own display.

"They're..." Raising a hand to his forehead, he kneads it gently. "... It's crazy, but it could be brilliant."

"I can't believe they're sending another one in."

The major sighs. "Still better them than us."

Meanwhile, back at the crater...

"MONOKO-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" comes a shout, and suddenly -- quite literally from nowhere -- a rather busty woman with long silver hair and a lab coat appears, tackle-glomping Monoko! "You're back! I can't believe you're really back!" she shouts in glee.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Meredith blushes as Ella nudges her... then glances to Monoko. "Erm... yeah... I'm close to becoming the cheer squad leader..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby President Monoko » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm

As Miss Jean looks back...the CTC carrier overhead may find itself changing...just slightly--a stylized 'B' replacing the CTC markings...as a remote control forms in Jean's hand.

Monoko meanwhile squeaks in excitement to Meredith and Ella, as a slight breeze pulls at Ella's pigtails. "Oh--wow! That's great!"

She smiles...when suddenly she is ambushed! The girl flails, nearly toppling over at the sudden attention of the fairly busty..stranger? She blinks, mouthing for a moment. "I...uhm. Y-yes? Thank you...ah..." She hesitates, seeming to be grasping for a name, as though it would be just on the tip of her tongue.

Meanwhile, the two girls at the edge of the crater will find themselves fidgeting just a little more. This was their first outing with the Brotherhood--outside of training exercises that is--so they were just observers, but it was a little weird being so far away from the school! Exciting, though.

And Kayna...ah, Kayna. When her mind shifted to guys, it was always hard to shift it to anything else. There were some cute ones back at the academy~.
President Monoko
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 pm

President Monoko wrote:As Miss Jean looks back...the CTC carrier overhead may find itself changing...just slightly--a stylized 'B' replacing the CTC markings...as a remote control forms in Jean's hand.

Monoko meanwhile squeaks in excitement to Meredith and Ella, as a slight breeze pulls at Ella's pigtails. "Oh--wow! That's great!"

She smiles...when suddenly she is ambushed! The girl flails, nearly toppling over at the sudden attention of the fairly busty..stranger? She blinks, mouthing for a moment. "I...uhm. Y-yes? Thank you...ah..." She hesitates, seeming to be grasping for a name, as though it would be just on the tip of her tongue.

Meanwhile, the two girls at the edge of the crater will find themselves fidgeting just a little more. This was their first outing with the Brotherhood--outside of training exercises that is--so they were just observers, but it was a little weird being so far away from the school! Exciting, though.

And Kayna...ah, Kayna. When her mind shifted to guys, it was always hard to shift it to anything else. There were some cute ones back at the academy~.

(( I'm going to assume that the "carrier overhead" is the transport that delivered Caine and the EDU robots to the site, that was mentioned as hovering to drop them off. The aircraft that Professor Heidegger and Major Matheson are on is over a kilometer away, and probably quite difficult to see. :P ))

The woman in the lab coat pauses at Monoko's response. "You... you don't remember me?" the woman murmurs, her arms loosening their grip on Monoko slightly in shock. "It's me... Moshi! You used to call me 'Moshi-nee-chan', remember? I worked as a school nurse and a staff advisor... I'd always help you out, and give advice, and was willing to listen when you had problems, back before I went off to do those missions..." She sniffles slightly, pouting at Monoko, before she wipes her eyes. "W-well, I suppose you have been gone for a couple of years, and you were up in space, and lots of things happened... I guess it makes sense you might not remember..."

Abruptly, she hugs Monoko tightly again, almost suffocating her in marshmallow hell! "But I'm still glad you're back! A lot has changed since you left... there's so much to talk about!"

Kayna, rather distractedly, thinks about guys! While the robots-turned-girls start to fidget, uncertain what to do. Well, they were presumably going to return to the school soon... or something like that.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Jean stares at the remote, momentarily confused. Then, a small smile appears on her face as she uses it to presumably bring the carrier in to pick them up!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 pm

President Monoko wrote:Monoko meanwhile squeaks in excitement to Meredith and Ella, as a slight breeze pulls at Ella's pigtails. "Oh--wow! That's great!"

*Ella giggles along with Monoko.* Yeah, I know, isn't that just... *Ella hesitates as Monoko is suddenly hugged by a strange silver-haired woman!* ...uh... awesome?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Meredith blinks as the strange, busty woman sends Monoko to marshmallow hell. "Errrm... are you okay, Monoko?" She says, tilting her hat back a bit, eyebrow raised.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby President Monoko » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:03 pm

[Indeed! I meant the one that got them to the site]

Jean indeed waves the ship down without any problems! It lands lightly. If there had been a pilot in the ship before...well, there may be an extra chair in the cockpit--because it was Miss Jean's job to control the transport.

Monoko wiiigggles, face red in the woman's bosom! Emerging for air, she hesitates. "I...oh! Uhm. Moshi. Right I..." She pauses. "I...I think I remember you, I'm sorry!"

She looks to Meredith and Ella, , waving that she's okay. "Sorry, uh, remember Moshi?" She gives a slightly confused smile...but slowly...they both do! Of course! She was practically an older sister to the whole squad, though Monoko especially.

The girls meanwhile, may snap out of their funk as they realize that the transport lowering is their cue! Since they were both new, it was their job to make sure people got on and off of the ship without trouble!
President Monoko
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Jean smiles as the transport lands.

"Right, everyone on! Don't leave anything behind!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse