Starfall

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Starfall

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

President Monoko wrote:[Indeed! I meant the one that got them to the site]

Jean indeed waves the ship down without any problems! It lands lightly. If there had been a pilot in the ship before...well, there may be an extra chair in the cockpit--because it was Miss Jean's job to control the transport.

Monoko wiiigggles, face red in the woman's bosom! Emerging for air, she hesitates. "I...oh! Uhm. Moshi. Right I..." She pauses. "I...I think I remember you, I'm sorry!"

She looks to Meredith and Ella, , waving that she's okay. "Sorry, uh, remember Moshi?" She gives a slightly confused smile...but slowly...they both do! Of course! She was practically an older sister to the whole squad, though Monoko especially.

The girls meanwhile, may snap out of their funk as they realize that the transport lowering is their cue! Since they were both new, it was their job to make sure people got on and off of the ship without trouble!

The aircraft lands as directed! The two girls standing nearby, realizing what their job was, move to guard the entrance and help the others get on board!

Moshi, meanwhile, gives a friendly wave to the other girls. "Oh, hello there! I hope we can get better acquainted later..." Smiling, she then bows down to murmur into Monoko's ear. "I'll need to talk with you a bit, though, Monoko-chan. A few things have happened while you were gone, and there was some trouble. I'm not sure what everyone else has been up to, but I've been on a mission working with a group called the CTC. They were a little worried about the Brotherhood and the Academy, so I've been doing what I can to reassure them that the Brotherhood won't be any trouble..." She gives the girl a reassuring squeeze. "But now that you're back, things will be fine, right?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:50 am

Meredith blinks... nodding. "Yeah... I think I remember her... its been awhile, Moshi."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 pm

President Monoko wrote:Monoko wiiigggles, face red in the woman's bosom! Emerging for air, she hesitates. "I...oh! Uhm. Moshi. Right I..." She pauses. "I...I think I remember you, I'm sorry!"

She looks to Meredith and Ella, , waving that she's okay. "Sorry, uh, remember Moshi?" She gives a slightly confused smile...but slowly...they both do! Of course! She was practically an older sister to the whole squad, though Monoko especially.

Oh... *Ella slowly smiles as memories of Moshi come back to her.* Well... Yeah! Of course I do.

Blaze wrote:Jean smiles as the transport lands.

"Right, everyone on! Don't leave anything behind!"

*Hearing Jean call out, Ella nods.* So, I guess that's our cue to start packing up...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby President Monoko » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

Various Brotherhood forces begin to board the transport as per Miss Jean's direction! Though, she makes a mental note to send an apology to Spamburg for the damage...

Flashing Ella and Meredith a smile, Monoko pauses. "A-ah, go ahead onto the transport, I'll be right there..."

Nodding to Moshi, she frowns. "Uhm...yes? I think so...w-what was the trouble?" She shakes her head. "And what's the 'CTC'?"
President Monoko
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:21 pm

President Monoko wrote:Flashing Ella and Meredith a smile, Monoko pauses. "A-ah, go ahead onto the transport, I'll be right there..."

Yeah, sure... Let's go, Meredith. *Ella gives Monoko a brief smile, then goes to board the transport!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 pm

*looks over the transport trying to decide what group to be with*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Jean makes her way onto the transport! Heading immediately for the bridge of course.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:30 pm

President Monoko wrote:Various Brotherhood forces begin to board the transport as per Miss Jean's direction! Though, she makes a mental note to send an apology to Spamburg for the damage...

Flashing Ella and Meredith a smile, Monoko pauses. "A-ah, go ahead onto the transport, I'll be right there..."

Nodding to Moshi, she frowns. "Uhm...yes? I think so...w-what was the trouble?" She shakes her head. "And what's the 'CTC'?"

Moshi pauses, crossing her arms under her chest as she thinks for a moment about how best to respond. "Well, the CTC is a research and military organization that is a bit difficult to summarize. They believe in a relatively orderly society, although I suppose it's fair to say the thing they feel most strongly about is opposing those who would forcibly transform others in order to dominate and/or control them." She sighs, and glances at Monoko. "There was some trouble with Dee, unfortunately. Wasn't she formerly the vice-president? Anyways... she took on the title of Acting President or something, and used her control over the student council of the Sand Academy to try and threaten the rest of Muffinville, and the world. A few different people ended up fighting her, and she was defeated, but the Sand Academy was destroyed in the process." She looks rather crestfallen, and rests a hand reassuringly on Monoko's shoulder. "... I'm sorry."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:23 am

Meredith nods. "Dont disappear on us again, Monoko..." She says, a hand on her hip... before turning to get on said transport!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby President Monoko » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:43 am

Kether...would be with the students, of course! Where else? Everyone piles in after a moment, the ship preparing to lift off as Jean feeds in the coordinates almost without thinking, as Kether settles in between Meredith and Ella.

Monoko...blinks, staring at Moshing not quite comprehending. "...Destroyed? But it's just a school..."
President Monoko
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:05 am

Jean smiles as she punches in the co-ordinates for their base without a second thought, removing her backpack and sinking into her chair.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 pm

President Monoko wrote:Kether...would be with the students, of course! Where else? Everyone piles in after a moment, the ship preparing to lift off as Jean feeds in the coordinates almost without thinking, as Kether settles in between Meredith and Ella.

Monoko...blinks, staring at Moshing not quite comprehending. "...Destroyed? But it's just a school..."

*stands there a bit confused still*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:48 pm

President Monoko wrote:Monoko...blinks, staring at Moshing not quite comprehending. "...Destroyed? But it's just a school..."

Moshi pauses a moment, and then wraps an arm around Monoko's shoulders, offering the girl a comforting hug. "I'm sorry, Monoko. But, well..." She glances up at the gloomy skyline of Spamburg. "It is Muffinville, after all. While you were gone, the city was destroyed something like... at least three times?" She gently brushes Monoko's hair. "It happens, sometimes. But don't worry!"

She smiles reassuringly. "We've built a new school! It's even better, although it's a bit further outside of Muffinville than the old one was. It's just safer that way..." The silver-haired woman glances towards Jean. "Jean has already entered the coordinates for the new school... I'm sure you'll like it. You can tell how much all these other girls have enjoyed it!"

Meanwhile...

On board the CTC observation aircraft, tension is palpable in the air as its crew remain bent over their monitors, studying to continual feed coming in from their various sensors located around the crash site.

"They're getting ready to move out. I hope command knows what the hell it's doing," Professor Heidegger mutters.

The major nods. "What's the status on Academy City?"

"They're going into lockdown, just in case. All air defenses are coming online, and they're preparing their CHORUS system, just in case." The professor rubs at her eyes. "I suppose, worst comes to worst, there's always the SAVIOR..."

Major Matheson nods grimly. "That would be the ultimate test, wouldn't it?" He sighs. "Still... let's hope for the best. What's the status on the beige field?"

"No significant fluctuations yet... if everything goes as planned, though, we should be able to concentrate at least a brief surge at the Beige Locus Testing Site. Hopefully that'll concentrate the new paradigm there."

"And if it doesn't?"

The professor simply stares at her display for a moment. "Academy City has had two years of having over a million minds think the paradigm we prepared. Let's just hope it'll be enough."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Kether wrote:*stands there a bit confused still*

*Ella looks over to Kether as they wait for departure.* Hey... Are you OK? You're looking a little off there...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Meredith looks to Ella, and Kether, and nods. "I know its amazing, Konoko being back and all... but you dont have to space out."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse