A Very Beautiful Girl

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Very Beautiful Girl

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The girl gives Ookalf a really close look for a few seconds, seemingly inspecting everything. In that time, his pants suddenly spread out into a long, uncreased skirt, a bright red flame-like pattern spreading up from the top and stopping near the thigh area. His belt seems to be holding the skirt together at the top, and appears to have tightened itself to accomplish this feat given his now-thinner waist. Under that he feels his hips gently pushing to either side and back a little bit, and his underwear starts to feel much tighter, more than even the growth of the hips would account for. "Hm...nope!"

...Really? You're sure? *Still convinced that something's rather wrong here, Ookalf looks around to the others to see if they're noticing anything.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu May 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Danny blinks. "What? No, no, you didn't do that..." He grips his staff tighter, a bit worried at the thought. He's not sure why he doesn't like the thought... but he... he just... it's his staff! He keeps an eye on it as he watches it grow... and an eye on everybody surrounding him. Well, so far, the only changes that seem to be happening to him are only to his staff... and while he really doesn't like the idea of anybody messing with his staff... he seems safe, for whatever reason. Maybe his staff is protecting him?

"Believe me," He says, a bit belatedly as he turns back to the girl, "I'd let you know if you did. My staff is... very precious to me..." He holds it a bit closer, smiling slightly.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu May 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The girl doesn't seem to have thought he was talking to her, keeping herself busy talking to everyone else around...but the weirdness continues. The entire shirt splits apart at the middle, and pulls out; from the chest up the skin between Chris's shoulders or sides is exposed, while below that a bunch of black strings seem to suddenly pull the two sides back together again. White cloth appears under the strings and grows up, covering the lower part of Chris's chest again but leaving his neckline exposed. The shirt's sleeves grow out to encompass his wrists, and squeeze tight; much like his legs and stomach, his arms rapidly slim down under this pressure, until the sleeves seem almost comfortable again. And then Chris's underwear shrinks all at once, the leggings disappearing; it becomes very uncomfortable as it tightens between his legs, but then suddenly it's fine again, laying flat there...and making it hard for Chris to not notice that he's a girl down there now.

Staring wide-eyed, Chris D lets out a surprised yelp as his underwear becomes tight and uncomfortable for a moment, before she quickly goes and pats herself down, blushing quite a bit. "Wh-wha? I-I...what the hell is happening?!" She yells, starting to panic a bit.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The girl gives Don a sort of sideways glance for a second or two. "I'd be glad to have your help, but are you sure you're not exaggerating your strength just a little bit?" The armor on Don's arms suddenly seems really heavy for some reason. Actually, his arms and legs weren't quite so thin a moment ago, were they? And then a long pink cat-like tail suddenly sprouts from Don's back.

"Such things are what the weak and boastful do. I can actually back up my claims," said Don as he nodded. He then tried to raise his hand up but notice that it was a bit harder due to how much heavier his armor was. He tried to move and then smiled to show as if nothing was wrong.

Don did notice that his armor felt a bit more loose compare to before as he moved. He felt something around his lower back area but wasn't sure what it was.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Harri-chan wrote:For a moment, Elliot could just stare at the small, yet oddly well-fitting white panties that he found himself wearing. The hands quickly tugged the material back down, desperately hoping the beautiful girl hadn't seen his girlish underwear, but he realised how pointless that was, as smoothing it out revealed the blue plaid skirt that had replaced his shorts.

He sucked in a deep breath, and as another shiver ran his spine, he felt the feathers shifting on his back, twitching. Releasing the skirt, his hands rose up, clutching as his throat as the squeaky voice echoed through his ears. In silence, he peered down to see that a necklace was now hanging down, and his head tilted slightly at the logic-defying crystal.

"Oh no...".

The mass of feathers finally finish growing, ending up as two wings, perhaps even large enough to be functional. Elliot's shoes turn black and grow up a few inches past his ankles. And then, suddenly, the bag full of comics he's been carrying squishes together into a hilt, which grows a katana blade from its end! Elliot feels pretty weak, yet the katana is unusually lightweight, as if it's made of some sort of magical material. The bag's contents seem to be missing at the moment. While he's distracted with that, Elliot's anatomy makes one final rearrangement, leaving him as a strange, winged young girl.
She feels..well..fast, for some reason. Agile. Like she isn't terribly strong, perhaps she is physically quite weak, but she could go running and maybe even flying circles around most stronger people.

((I'll note only the physical part of this is complete. And disregard the coat, I guess. A front-side reference, but missing the wings, in case the other picture is a little unclear in some aspects.))

Kether wrote:"Talents? I am not sure what you are talking about.. I just know a thing or two about here"

"Oh, there's no need to be so modest. I can tell you know lots of magic and stuff!" Actually...if he thinks about it, he seems to know a bunch of arcane, magical knowledge..especially how to cast certain kinds of damage-dealing spells. The shifting of his mass accelerates a bit, and his shirt and pants both turn purple. Behind the bowtie, a white mantle with a gold trim appears, and then a long red velvet cape grows down from there, spreading almost down to his ankles.

Ookalf wrote:...Really? You're sure? *Still convinced that something's rather wrong here, Ookalf looks around to the others to see if they're noticing anything.*

"I'm reeeely sure!" she says, chipper as ever. The others sure are noticing things..! But mostly about themselves. Yet, Ookalf gets the strange impression that what's happening with the others is only..a dropping of an illusion. As if they had been projecting false images before..but no, logic and proper memory does tell him that they're really being changed by something. The impression isn't a compulsion on his mind by a long shot, more a source of further confusion. His belt, meanwhile, thins and shifts to what looks like a simple piece of white cloth. He gets the impression that its power hasn't been removed, but...might not work quite the same as before. Exactly what it might do escapes him. And then, the underwear makes a final pull and stops, but where it pulls is between his legs, and Ookalf finds that he is now a woman. Her chest begins rapidly swelling, the front of her shirt growing at about the same rate to accommodate it.

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny blinks. "What? No, no, you didn't do that..." He grips his staff tighter, a bit worried at the thought. He's not sure why he doesn't like the thought... but he... he just... it's his staff! He keeps an eye on it as he watches it grow... and an eye on everybody surrounding him. Well, so far, the only changes that seem to be happening to him are only to his staff... and while he really doesn't like the idea of anybody messing with his staff... he seems safe, for whatever reason. Maybe his staff is protecting him?

"Believe me," He says, a bit belatedly as he turns back to the girl, "I'd let you know if you did. My staff is... very precious to me..." He holds it a bit closer, smiling slightly.

"Oh, I'm sure! It would be really hard to help people without it, right? And it's like, a symbol of..uh..ordainship or whatever you call it." It seems less like the staff is being messed with, and more like it..wasn't right before, and is being made right now. The crystal and socket finish growing, a cross embossing appearing on two opposite sides of the latter, and then suddenly a thin wire of gold seems to throw itself from the staff up and around the crystal, wrapping back around to form a symmetrical pattern around the crystal, with a cross at its tip. And six miniature white wings, which appear to be made of silver or some similar metal, grow out from that. For a second or two it seems it's over. But then Danny's clothing begins to rustle and shift, its color turning to a pattern of light blue, dark blue, and a thick white vertical stripe down the middle.

Marky wrote:Staring wide-eyed, Chris D lets out a surprised yelp as his underwear becomes tight and uncomfortable for a moment, before she quickly goes and pats herself down, blushing quite a bit. "Wh-wha? I-I...what the hell is happening?!" She yells, starting to panic a bit.

While she's busy patting herself down, a small frilly white collar tied with a black string appears on her neck, and starts squeezing, not giving her any feeling of choking but causing her neck to get smaller. Her voice sounds the same as always at first, but then in the span of just five words it rises three whole octaves into a rather womanly one. Then her face briefly tingles as it gets a little smaller and rounder, and her eyes turn a bright red color, and her chest starts to swell out into the loose white cloth waiting there. Her panic, however, seems to dull a little bit...the stabilizing thought seems to say that it wouldn't do to start panicking on the field of combat, much less having a nervous breakdown while just talking to people, right? But it doesn't override what she was thinking before, just sort of floats into her mind and has its odd calming effect. Her knowledge about the handguns from before grows and expends; now she knows how to fire them in quick alternation, aim them in midair, reload them swiftly and efficiently, where a rather extensive supply of cartridges are hidden in her dress, impossible as that looks. Something about knowing how to defend herself like that seems comforting, though it's not clear exactly why given the situation.

Maiden Miki wrote:
Whatevr89532 wrote:The girl gives Don a sort of sideways glance for a second or two. "I'd be glad to have your help, but are you sure you're not exaggerating your strength just a little bit?" The armor on Don's arms suddenly seems really heavy for some reason. Actually, his arms and legs weren't quite so thin a moment ago, were they? And then a long pink cat-like tail suddenly sprouts from Don's back.

"Such things are what the weak and boastful do. I can actually back up my claims," said Don as he nodded. He then tried to raise his hand up but notice that it was a bit harder due to how much heavier his armor was. He tried to move and then smiled to show as if nothing was wrong.

Don did notice that his armor felt a bit more loose compare to before as he moved. He felt something around his lower back area but wasn't sure what it was.

"Iiif you say so," says the girl, kind of in a...playful, teasing manner. Yet it doesn't feel like he's being made fun of..in fact, he almost feels tempted to join in on the joke and laugh about it. Don's hair suddenly pushes itself to either side of his eyes and stays there, then it turns pink. Two locks of hair fall down on either side of his head, reaching a little past his shoulders, and then two much, much longer pigtails suddenly fall down from the back of his head, each tied up with a thin, bright red ribbon in a big bow. The metal of his armor starts to get thinner, making it gradually easier to carry again, but the strength of his arms and legs continue to drain.
((Sorry about the miss, this was edited in after the fact.))
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Fri May 04, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu May 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Dani nods, slightly, smiling as he looks at his staff, stroking the wings that grew out of it slightly. This... this really was much better... he spends a moment wondering why it was wood before he turns back to the girl. "A symbol of... ordainship? What?" He shakes his head slightly, a bit confused. He doesn't seem to notice the clothing changes, instead focused on the staff and the really beutiful girl in front of him, not even noticing the others changes right now. "What's... ordainship?"
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"I don't know.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I'm reeeely sure!" she says, chipper as ever. The others sure are noticing things..! But mostly about themselves. Yet, Ookalf gets the strange impression that what's happening with the others is only..a dropping of an illusion. As if they had been projecting false images before..but no, logic and proper memory does tell him that they're really being changed by something. The impression isn't a compulsion on his mind by a long shot, more a source of further confusion. His belt, meanwhile, thins and shifts to what looks like a simple piece of white cloth. He gets the impression that its power hasn't been removed, but...might not work quite the same as before. Exactly what it might do escapes him. And then, the underwear makes a final pull and stops, but where it pulls is between his legs, and Ookalf finds that he is now a woman. Her chest begins rapidly swelling, the front of her shirt growing at about the same rate to accommodate it.

I... I see... *Though her concerns aren't exactly allayed by everything she's seeing and hearing, something nevertheless seems to make Ookalf decide to wait and see where this is all going before asking further questions...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Iiif you say so," says the girl, kind of in a...playful, teasing manner. Yet it doesn't feel like he's being made fun of..in fact, he almost feels tempted to join in on the joke and laugh about it. Don's hair suddenly pushes itself to either side of his eyes and stays there, then it turns pink. Two locks of hair fall down on either side of his head, reaching a little past his shoulders, and then two much, much longer pigtails suddenly fall down from the back of his head, each tied up with a thin, bright red ribbon in a big bow. The metal of his armor starts to get thinner, making it gradually easier to carry again, but the strength of his arms and legs continue to drain.
((Sorry about the miss, this was edited in after the fact.))

"Heh...Yeah," said Don who was chuckling a bit to play along with the girl. He notice the hair in his eyes and he moved it out of the way before he could see that it was lighter compare to before. He didn't notice the hair as he took the moment to adjust his armor and make sure it fitted right. He even pulled on the straps a bit to make it fit better.

"So...When does this adventure starts and how much does it pay?" asked Don as he still felt as if his armor was abit off.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 am

Sure enough, Elliot was rather distracted, so much so that he didn't even notice the shift inside his panties. What made it so embarrassing was that his body had already been rather androgynous, and it hardly felt like anything had NEEDED to be changed in that area. Her new wings suddenly unfolded out behind her, and she shifted her feet apart to help balance, the skirt swishing about slightly with the breeze she had caused.

Lifting her hands, she held the sword up and stared at it, wide-eyed, before slowly glancing around at the others, and seeing they were also being transformed. Lowering the sword, she staggered slightly, and looked for somewhere on her younger body where it could be stored. It was a rather weird sensation, for as embarrassing as it was to have been demoted to a younger girl in front of this beautiful woman... Elliot did feel far more capable than she had as an older boy.

"Am I.... an Angel?", she asked, her squeaky voice making her sound far more excited than she actually felt.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri May 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:While she's busy patting herself down, a small frilly white collar tied with a black string appears on her neck, and starts squeezing, not giving her any feeling of choking but causing her neck to get smaller. Her voice sounds the same as always at first, but then in the span of just five words it rises three whole octaves into a rather womanly one. Then her face briefly tingles as it gets a little smaller and rounder, and her eyes turn a bright red color, and her chest starts to swell out into the loose white cloth waiting there. Her panic, however, seems to dull a little bit...the stabilizing thought seems to say that it wouldn't do to start panicking on the field of combat, much less having a nervous breakdown while just talking to people, right? But it doesn't override what she was thinking before, just sort of floats into her mind and has its odd calming effect. Her knowledge about the handguns from before grows and expends; now she knows how to fire them in quick alternation, aim them in midair, reload them swiftly and efficiently, where a rather extensive supply of cartridges are hidden in her dress, impossible as that looks. Something about knowing how to defend herself like that seems comforting, though it's not clear exactly why given the situation.

Pausing for a moment, Chris D watches the rest of the changes, panicking at first, but slowly begins to calm down a bit from the panicking that she was doing, staring at her body with a bit of a stunned silent shock, especially as she stares at her new breasts. However, as the knowledge about her handguns grows and expends, her mind almost seems to drift off a little from the changes to her body, glancing around a little bit, before looking back to the girl. "...just who or what is causing this?" She says, calmly, a bit of a frown on her face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 pm

CalypsoNymph wrote:Dani nods, slightly, smiling as he looks at his staff, stroking the wings that grew out of it slightly. This... this really was much better... he spends a moment wondering why it was wood before he turns back to the girl. "A symbol of... ordainship? What?" He shakes his head slightly, a bit confused. He doesn't seem to notice the clothing changes, instead focused on the staff and the really beutiful girl in front of him, not even noticing the others changes right now. "What's... ordainship?"

"Ooh, that's prol'ly not the right word for it at all! It's when, y'know, you go to the temple and the guy in charge there gives you permssion to use his god's magic." This sounds vaguely familiar for some reason. Now Danny's shoes grow into boots, the parts actually on his feet turning white while the part spreading up past his ankle is blue, with gold pieces between the two and at the top. His shirt and pants merge together, the latter rapidly getting shorter until it reaches knee length and then swooshing out into a more circular shape, white frills forming all along the trim. Some gold bits appear at the end of the sleeves, near his chest, at the trim of the collar..and all of a sudden Danny finds himself wearing a somewhat ornate dress, his body underneath unchanged for the moment.

Kether wrote:"I don't know.."

"Are you sure? You look pretty experienced to me.." The magical knowledge continues to expand, though none of it comes close to explaining what's happening to him right this moment; and so, too, do his hips and chest. Now his arms are slimming down, too, and to a lesser degree his legs; much of his body hair starts disappearing. A gold trim appears down the middle of his shirt, and at the hem; the leggings of his pants break off at the thighs and tighten on his legs, while the upper part quickly spreads out into a pleated skirt.

Ookalf wrote:I... I see... *Though her concerns aren't exactly allayed by everything she's seeing and hearing, something nevertheless seems to make Ookalf decide to wait and see where this is all going before asking further questions...*

Before long Ookalf is sporting a rather sizable set of breasts, and her strength seems to finally stabilize as well. A broadsword appears in Ookalf's hands: It has a red hilt and a long, thick blade, and looks like it would require two arms to wield properly, but for her newfound strength it's almost light. When she next looks at the beautiful girl, she finds herself, oddly, even more attracted to the girl than before! And then a long, white wolf-like tail springs forth from her back, making its way below the shirt but below her skirt, and Ookalf feels..wild all of a sudden. She feels like eating meat, howling at the moon, maybe even barking or growling once in a while. It's like a sudden resurgence of her original upbringing by wolves..But it's not so overbearingly strong that she forgets human customs, just enough that her mannerisms might be a bit different.

((Ignore the hat. Ookalf isn't wearing a hat.))

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Chris D watches the rest of the changes, panicking at first, but slowly begins to calm down a bit from the panicking that she was doing, staring at her body with a bit of a stunned silent shock, especially as she stares at her new breasts. However, as the knowledge about her handguns grows and expends, her mind almost seems to drift off a little from the changes to her body, glancing around a little bit, before looking back to the girl. "...just who or what is causing this?" She says, calmly, a bit of a frown on her face.

"Causing what?" The girl appears to think for a moment. "You mean...all the weird confusion people are having lately?" Meanwhile, Chris's chest finally finishes growing, having filled the frilly top out quite nicely, and she feels something tying itself around the top of her head: A headdress. She is left looking like some kind of gun-wielding maid, and she seems able to run around swiftly and jump her full height into the air. But something tells her she isn't any particular person's servant; rather, she is a free agent, taking employment with jobs that pay well for her skills and trouble. And then she overhears the girl's response to Don about the massive hoard of treasure this dragon is bound to have...

Maiden Miki wrote:"Heh...Yeah," said Don who was chuckling a bit to play along with the girl. He notice the hair in his eyes and he moved it out of the way before he could see that it was lighter compare to before. He didn't notice the hair as he took the moment to adjust his armor and make sure it fitted right. He even pulled on the straps a bit to make it fit better.

"So...When does this adventure starts and how much does it pay?" asked Don as he still felt as if his armor was abit off.

"Well, I need to find a Jujomaiki so I can fight the dragon, and then I can take everyone who's helping with me to my world! And, since we're fighting a dragon there's bound to be tons of treasure and super-awesome magical items in his hoard, and if we beat him real good I don't even care about all that so everyone else can take as much as they want. Me, I just want my brother back!"
Don's ears, while listening to this, feel like they're..stretching for a second or two, and then suddenly they've become a pair of pink-furred cat ears! He can feel them twitching around, the air blowing across pink fur on them, and his hearing has grown more sensitive, too. His strength further diminishes, and finally stops off at a level of "quite weak"..and the armor on his arms turns to cloth, all pulling itself down to his wrists as just a couple of detached white cuffs. His clothes all turn white, and he starts to feel vaguely inclined to pepper every third sentence or so of his with a light 'nya' sound.

Harri-chan wrote:Sure enough, Elliot was rather distracted, so much so that he didn't even notice the shift inside his panties. What made it so embarrassing was that his body had already been rather androgynous, and it hardly felt like anything had NEEDED to be changed in that area. Her new wings suddenly unfolded out behind her, and she shifted her feet apart to help balance, the skirt swishing about slightly with the breeze she had caused.

Lifting her hands, she held the sword up and stared at it, wide-eyed, before slowly glancing around at the others, and seeing they were also being transformed. Lowering the sword, she staggered slightly, and looked for somewhere on her younger body where it could be stored. It was a rather weird sensation, for as embarrassing as it was to have been demoted to a younger girl in front of this beautiful woman... Elliot did feel far more capable than she had as an older boy.

"Am I.... an Angel?", she asked, her squeaky voice making her sound far more excited than she actually felt.

"Um..I dunno! You sure are sweet enough to be one," says the girl. At this bit of praise Elliot feels a sort of pride rush up in her..this beautiful girl seems almost like a hero of some sort to her for some reason. But it occurs to her that she must only be half angel or something, and she feels knowledge entering her mind on the casting of a few low-level spells, both in the healing category and damaging elemental spells. Nothing impressive, but it might come in handy in a pinch. Moreover, she seems to gain knowledge about the sword: Just the basics and a few mid-level techniques on how to wield it, and perhaps more importantly, the fact that it can cut open small portals to an 'inventory' space..and can be dismissed and called to her hand at will, to and from that same strange space.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Elliot blushed again, but couldn't stop a wide smile spreading across her lips at the nice things being said about her by the beautiful girl. Along with pride, she felt excitement wash through her at getting to join this female on an adventure, and knew in that moment she would follow her anywhere, like an eager little puppy dog.

She found herself moving gracefully, her feet stepping about lightly, causing the skirt to swish as she sliced her new sword through the air, leaving a shimmering tear in reality, which she then plunged the weapon into it, before drawing back her empty hand. The hole closed up, and she almost danced to the girl's side, lightly grasping onto her arm as her wings fluttered behind her, "Please let me come with you... I really think I can help".

So entranced by the beautiful girl, Elliot seemed rather... relaxed about the changes she had surely caused. She was embarrassed for sure, but the girl was so pretty, it was like she was worth doing anything for... even wearing a skirt!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Danny nods again, furrowing his brow in thought as he strokes his staff a bit. "Yes... yes, that does sound familar, for some reason..." He frowns a bit more as he thinks, holding his staff tightly, and tenderly. Why was that...

And then he noticed the changes.

"Bw... bwuah! What the! I'm wearing a dress!" He touches it with his free hand, clearly rather shocked.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 04, 2012 6:51 pm

"experienced in what?"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai