A Very Beautiful Girl

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

A Very Beautiful Girl

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 pm

A strange young woman walks the streets of Muffinville today. At first glance a single person might not notice what is so unusual about her, except that she seems exceptionally beautiful. In fact, to each different observer the girl seems to have a different appearance, matching very closely that person's ideal of beauty. Then, when she focuses her attention on a person for a few seconds or so, it makes them feel vaguely uneasy..though it's hard to place why. She seems to be engaged in looking at various storefronts, through the windows, as if seeking a particular item. Her search seems to encompass all types of stores, from shoes and clothing to food to magical specialty shops, but she only ever glances in the window, never entering any of them. She has a concerned, yet determined look on her face, as if she is trying to do something she isn't quite certain she can do.

((Warning--this is meant as a 'come and get TFed' sort of thread, and also a thread whose participants will be going on an adventure. I'll try and aim for the preferences that I can find of whoever joins.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: A Very Beautiful Girl

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Elliot was coming out of the comic book store when he saw this most beautiful girl glide by, and immediately his blue eyes were glued to her, watching as she walked along the various shops. He was wearing a purple t-shirt with a bear on the chest, a pair of denim, knee length shorts, and purple canvas sneakers with white toe caps. His fairly long blonde hair was loose, and he was clutching a bag containing a few new comics inside.

For a while, he trailed the girl in silence, feeling his heart race. He observed her behaviour, and only after a while did he notice it would be considered by some to be quite odd. Eventually, the skinny teen hurried his pace to get closer to her, and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hi there. Are you... lost?", he asked, reaching out to gently tap her upon the shoulder.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 pm

When her shoulder is tapped, the girl turns around to face Elliot. Her left eye seems to him to have a lighter red coloration, while the other has a darker shade. And...for some reason she isn't looking right at his face, but a bit down, around mid-chest area. "Oh, hello there!" she says. "I'm not lost but thank you for asking. No, I'm seeking and searching. My brother was captured by a big mean nasty dragon and I need to find a Jujomaiki to fight it with because I already broke my last one." Elliot feels slightly uncomfortable as she keeps looking at him, but other than that and the nonsensical-sounding item she's looking for she seems cheerful, friendly and earnest enough.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Somehow, Elliot managed to tear his focus away from her face for a moment, to peer down at his chest in confusion, before glancing back up and squinting slightly at her mis-matched eye colour. He chewed his bottom lip, and lifted a hand to rub at the back of his neck as the odd discomfort swept over him, "Woah, hold on a sec... I don't know what a Jujomaiki is... but a pretty girl like you going around getting into fights? That doesn't sound right. Why don't you just tell me where this... uh... big mean nasty dragon lives, and I'll go see if I can get your brother back. How does that sound?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 pm

*a somewhat overweight man wanders up to the situation*"based on the dragons around here.. "brother" is the least likely outcome"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey, did I hear you're going to fight some kinda dragon? *Ookalf walks over from across the street.* Maybe I could help out somehow.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed May 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Blinking a little at the commotion, Chris D walks up to the group. "Wait...what's this about fighting a dragon? A real, actual, live dragon?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Alexis » Wed May 02, 2012 2:55 pm

*Flutters around the group*Your racist dragon bigotry is unfounded.. how dare you think one of us would keep someone as a man...
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm

"Well I have to--" The girl starts trying to respond to Elliot when the other guy comes along. "Oh, he's--" Then two more people come along. "Yes, I--" Then Alexis speaks. "Well, the dragon isn't from around here you see, but I am absolutely certain I shall find what I need to fight him here." Then she looks back at Ookalf. "Oh, I would absolutely love to have the help of someone with your kind of strength in this," she says, and then turns to Elliot, still focusing on his chest area, and continues, "and I can just tell you have powers beyond your age, to offer help so courageously.." While she's talking and looking at Elliot, it looks to him like she's moving her head up a little bit to look a few inches higher on his chest...to everyone else it looks like Elliot has lost a few inches or so of height. And she looks back at Chris again, and says, "Yes, of course it's a really-real dragon. I saw him take my brother myself."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Alexis » Wed May 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Right but why would he still be your brother, it makes no sense when the dragon could make him into a maid, or a geisha, or a beautiful statue of a Geisha..
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Elliot frowns as the others began to gather around. Clearly, he didn't fancy his chances competing for the attention of the girl. What made him blush however, was when the beautiful girl thanked Oakalf for his offer to help, and mentioned the strength he possessed.

"Now just wait a min... ", he started, before being cut off by the girl herself. His blue eyes widened at her words. He was so embarrassed, then he fell silent for a moment, not even noticing the way her gaze rose slightly. "I'm just as strong as him... ", he muttered in a voice so low, maybe nobody else even heard, while glancing at Oakalf, seeming a tad jealous at the reaction he had got from the girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed May 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Blinking, Chris stares a little at the girl. "Really? Well, damn. Count me in. I'd love to see how well I'd put up a fight against a dragon."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Wed May 02, 2012 3:40 pm

*The man sits back and watches*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:02 pm

The girl answers Alexis first. "Maybe it's because he has bigger designs for my brother! I'm also pretty sure the dragon I'm talking about doesn't do any of that weird stuff. What makes you an expert on dragons anyway?"

"That's great news!" she says, to Chris. "I'm sure those aren't just for show, huh?" She points briefly at the outer sides of Chris's upper legs, and he notices the weight of something attached there that probably wasn't before--a pair of handgun holsters, complete with the pistols, strapped to his legs, on the outside of his pants.

The girl looks a little concerned about hurting Elliot's feelings. She walks up and reaches out toward just above where she's been looking while talking to him all this time, and, something weird happens. It looks to everyone else as if her arm has simply moved up to properly reach the top of his head, but Elliot himself has an odd sense of her still. reaching down to get to the top of his head; in both cases she ruffles his hair. "Aww, I'm sure you're really strong too, just in a different way!" she says cheerfully. He loses several more inches of height when she does this, and his hair turns black all at once and grows out even longer than before.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm

*Ookalf nods as the woman accepts his help.* So... You said you need something from around here before we can fight this dragon? What is it?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse