Furry Days

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Furry Days

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 pm

"Yes. That ring you have there," said Francesca she pointed to the green jeweled ring on her finger. "It now contains all the forms you have take. At least the last two. Using that will allow you to change between them by pressing on to it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:23 am

Blinking a little, Mark stares at Francesca. "...huh. Really?" She says, before poking at the gem. "Just how do I use it? Think about it or what?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Marky wrote:Blinking a little, Mark stares at Francesca. "...huh. Really?" She says, before poking at the gem. "Just how do I use it? Think about it or what?"

"Really. Didn't I just say that?" said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow. She then sighed and said, "Yes. You press down on the gem and then think about the form you want."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Blinking, Mark frowns as she stares at Francesca, before rolling her eyes. "Hey...you only said about the gem, not whatever I do after pressing the damn thing..." She says, before sighing. "And just how is this going to help me get back to normal, anyhow?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 am

Marky wrote:Blinking, Mark frowns as she stares at Francesca, before rolling her eyes. "Hey...you only said about the gem, not whatever I do after pressing the damn thing..." She says, before sighing. "And just how is this going to help me get back to normal, anyhow?"

"You just have to touch it is all. Alright? Don't overcomplicated things," said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow and sighed. The catwoman then rubbed the space between her eyes. "Normal? This was to allow to change back to that furry form of yours."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Grumbling a little bit, Mark lets out a sigh and just shakes her head. "Right...right...sorry." She then lets out another sigh. "So...just press the button and I'll turn back into that furry form, you say? Just doublechecking..." Mark says, holding her finger above the ring.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Marky wrote:Grumbling a little bit, Mark lets out a sigh and just shakes her head. "Right...right...sorry." She then lets out another sigh. "So...just press the button and I'll turn back into that furry form, you say? Just doublechecking..." Mark says, holding her finger above the ring.

"And then think about the form," said Francesca as she smiled widely. The smile looked more catlike then anything else.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Mark blinkblinks and frowns a bit, mumbling about that's what she asked, before just sighing and shaking her head, thinking about the form.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Marky wrote:Mark blinkblinks and frowns a bit, mumbling about that's what she asked, before just sighing and shaking her head, thinking about the form.

"You just asked if you just had to press down. Nothing about thinking about it," said Francesca as she stared at Mark.

Soon Mark should feel as if something was being pulled from her and then a glow. After the glow, Mark would find herself in the furry form.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 pm

"Yeah...whatever..." Mark says, sighing, before blinking and pausing as she felt something was pulled from her, before beginning to glow. Looking over herself as she's back in the furry form, Mark pauses for a moment, before nodding a little. "Well, that worked out well...but there's an...odd sensation or so right before the glow that happens..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Marky wrote:"Yeah...whatever..." Mark says, sighing, before blinking and pausing as she felt something was pulled from her, before beginning to glow. Looking over herself as she's back in the furry form, Mark pauses for a moment, before nodding a little. "Well, that worked out well...but there's an...odd sensation or so right before the glow that happens..."

"That is the form changing. it is part of making things run smoothly and taking a bit of your old personally in order to allow this personality to come out," said Francesca as she was taking notes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 am

Blinking at Francesca, Mark just stares at her. "Oh...huh. Interesting..." She says, before pausing and looking herself over a bit, before shrugging a little. "Well, now that I'm back to this, what's next?" Mark asks, crossing her arms as she watches Francesca take notes.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:58 am

Marky wrote:Blinking at Francesca, Mark just stares at her. "Oh...huh. Interesting..." She says, before pausing and looking herself over a bit, before shrugging a little. "Well, now that I'm back to this, what's next?" Mark asks, crossing her arms as she watches Francesca take notes.

"Well, do you really want to be a guy?" asked Francesca as she was still writing down notes in her notepad. She seem to be very focus and then said without looking up, "If you don't believe me then don't stare at me."

Francesca's ears twitch slightly as she wrote down more notes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 am

Blinking, Mark frowns as she turns away slightly, sighing. "And do what? Pace around while you take notes?" She says, before doing just that, pacing back-and-forth in front of Francesca, arms still crossed.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Marky wrote:Blinking, Mark frowns as she turns away slightly, sighing. "And do what? Pace around while you take notes?" She says, before doing just that, pacing back-and-forth in front of Francesca, arms still crossed.

"Maybe or do something so I know what this form does," said Francesca as she was taking more notes. "So far all I know is that you are able to talk and walk. Heck, if you want go ahead and play with that ring."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse