Furry Days

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Furry Days

Postby Marky » Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Blushing a bit as Mark watches Francesca, she pauses, blinking a little at the two questions, especially the latter. "Uh...no. Never been here before till recently. Why?" She says, before pausing and staring at Francesca at the second question. "I...who in the hell would even know what you're talking about with that second question?" Mark asks, a confused look on her face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Marky wrote:Blushing a bit as Mark watches Francesca, she pauses, blinking a little at the two questions, especially the latter. "Uh...no. Never been here before till recently. Why?" She says, before pausing and staring at Francesca at the second question. "I...who in the hell would even know what you're talking about with that second question?" Mark asks, a confused look on her face.

"Just asking," said Francesca with a nod. She made a quick note and then said, "I got all I need."

Francesca then pulled out a remote and press a few buttons on it. She nodded a bit and eventually pulled out a chocolate bar with an image of a cat.

"I am going to need you to eat this. It will help you," said the short catgirl as she handed the bar to Mark.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Fri May 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Just asking," said Francesca with a nod. She made a quick note and then said, "I got all I need."

Francesca then pulled out a remote and press a few buttons on it. She nodded a bit and eventually pulled out a chocolate bar with an image of a cat.

"I am going to need you to eat this. It will help you," said the short catgirl as she handed the bar to Mark.

Blinking a little, Mark pauses as she takes the chocolate bar with an image of a cat on it. "Um...alright." She says, before pausing, staring at the chocolate bar with quite a bit of skepticism, but slowly starts to eat it.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 am

Marky wrote:Blinking a little, Mark pauses as she takes the chocolate bar with an image of a cat on it. "Um...alright." She says, before pausing, staring at the chocolate bar with quite a bit of skepticism, but slowly starts to eat it.

"Good...Good," said Francesca who sounded more like a villain then somebody who wanted to help. Mark would feel a warmth within her body as she bit into the chocolate. it made Mark feel rather nice and maybe feel as if she had a little less fur.

"How do you feel?" asked Francesca.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat May 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Not liking the sound of Francesca's voice, Mark frowns a little as she continues eating, before pausing, feeling the warmth in her body. "I...feel like something's happening." She says, before pausing, not sure quite how to describe the feeling she is feeling, as she continues eating the bar of chocolate.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Marky wrote:Not liking the sound of Francesca's voice, Mark frowns a little as she continues eating, before pausing, feeling the warmth in her body. "I...feel like something's happening." She says, before pausing, not sure quite how to describe the feeling she is feeling, as she continues eating the bar of chocolate.

"Like what? Tell me more," said Francesca as it looks that she was quickly making notes. She then nodded. The fur feels as if it was slowly disappearing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 am

Pausing for a moment, Mark slowly nods. "Well, um...kinda feels like my fur is slowly going away...I think..." She says, looking down at her body as she goes to quickly finish off the bar of chocolate.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 06, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yep. It is," said Francesca as she made a few more notes.

Mark would see that her hands were defurred along with a lot of her body. When she finishes the bar, it would look as if she was furless.

"And that is that. Take a look," said Francesca as she press a button to make a reflective object appeared before Mark to show what happen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun May 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Pausing for a moment, Mark stares at her reflection, before glaring at Francesca. "Damnit! I didn't want to not be furry anymore! I wanted to be male again!" She yells out, growling and grumbling a bit.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Mark stares at her reflection, before glaring at Francesca. "Damnit! I didn't want to not be furry anymore! I wanted to be male again!" She yells out, growling and grumbling a bit.

"Hey kid. Take what you get for right now. Unless," said Francesca as she swung herself over and around Mark and got on her tip toes. Her eyes were gazing up at Mark. "You wanted to be a little furry with all that fur. I can do that to you while still leaving you a man. That is always possible."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun May 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Pausing for a moment, Mark blushes a bit, poking her fingers together. "Well, erm, I...kinda left out a word in what I was saying, but, um...could you make me back into a man? I would, um, appreciate it."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Mark blushes a bit, poking her fingers together. "Well, erm, I...kinda left out a word in what I was saying, but, um...could you make me back into a man? I would, um, appreciate it."

"Well, that may take some time. Also, what do I get for this?" smiled Francesca as she smiled smugly.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu May 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Pausing for a moment, Mark's eyes twitch a little as she glares at Francesca. "What do you get for this?! I...the hell do you think I am or what the hell do you think I would even have to offer?!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 am

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Mark's eyes twitch a little as she glares at Francesca. "What do you get for this?! I...the hell do you think I am or what the hell do you think I would even have to offer?!"

"I think you are several things to do," smiled Francesca. A cat-like grin appeared on her face as she completely ignore the glare. "I would prefer services. Nothing too hard. Just a few things that I may need...let say, done."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon May 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Blinking and frowning, Mark listens to Francesca, arms crossed. "What kinda services are we talking about?" She asks, continuing to frown, but no longer glaring, definitely not liking the grin on Francesca's face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse