Furry Days

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Furry Days

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Marky wrote:Blinking and frowning, Mark listens to Francesca, arms crossed. "What kinda services are we talking about?" She asks, continuing to frown, but no longer glaring, definitely not liking the grin on Francesca's face.

"Just try some things out for me. That is all," smiled Francesca even wider as she got closer to Mark.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Tue May 15, 2012 11:20 am

Continuing to frown a little and taking a step back, Mark keeps her eyes on Francesca. "Try some things out? Like what? Like that thing you just gave me?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Marky wrote:Continuing to frown a little and taking a step back, Mark keeps her eyes on Francesca. "Try some things out? Like what? Like that thing you just gave me?"

"Similar things," said Francesca as she walked forward to close in the gap. "So how about it?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed May 16, 2012 10:38 am

Pausing for a moment, Mark frowns as she slowly takes another step back. "I...well, I guess...if you promise to somehow get me back to normal..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Mark frowns as she slowly takes another step back. "I...well, I guess...if you promise to somehow get me back to normal..."

"Don't worry. Also," said Franceesca as she smiled even wider. She then got close to Mark to where it was a bit uncomfortable. "I get to observe you even close to unlock that final key."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Blinkblinking and frowning, Mark takes another step away from Francesca. "Unlock that final key? What gibberish are you talking about now?" She asks, frowning, before sighing and shaking her head. "Whatever...anyways...shall we get this stuff started, or what?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 17, 2012 11:39 pm

"I am a genius so I can easily change you back if there wasn't anything else that was getting in my way. Still, this other thing is going to take some time," said Francesca as she smiled and just got closer. Her tail sway a bit as she looked at Mark. "Yes. I guess we can. Enjoy how you look right now?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 am

Sighing for a bit, Mark just decides to stop moving back, almost getting a bit used to Francesca constantly making advances toward her to get closer and closer. Listening to her question, however, Mark pauses, frowning, crossing her arms under her chest. "Not particularly..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Marky wrote:Sighing for a bit, Mark just decides to stop moving back, almost getting a bit used to Francesca constantly making advances toward her to get closer and closer. Listening to her question, however, Mark pauses, frowning, crossing her arms under her chest. "Not particularly..."

"Then how about we change this then?" said Francesca as she dug into her labcoat. "Any suggestion?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun May 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Then how about we change this then?" said Francesca as she dug into her labcoat. "Any suggestion?"

Pausing for a moment, Mark frowns a little more as she stares at Francesca. "Any suggestions? Like what? Not like I really know what to suggest...haven't been around here all that long."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 22, 2012 12:48 am

"Well, you have an interest in anything?" asked Francesca as she seem to be digging into her lapcoat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue May 22, 2012 9:10 am

Blinking some more, Mark pauses, frowning. "Interest in what exactly? Some of the crazy stuff that happens around here? Like I would really know..." She says, before mumbling a little under her breath.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 pm

"What was that?" smiled Francesca as she clearly knew what Mark said but wanted to pull it out of him. "What was that? I couldn't catch that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri May 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Pausing for a moment, Mark blushes as she twiddles her thumbs. "I, err..." She starts to say, before sighing a little. "I kinda liked what I was stuck as..." Mark finally lets out, a blush still clearly evident on her face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Mark blushes as she twiddles her thumbs. "I, err..." She starts to say, before sighing a little. "I kinda liked what I was stuck as..." Mark finally lets out, a blush still clearly evident on her face.

"Really? Then why the heck did you asked me to change you! I mean, I don't like that but whatever. You are the one with the weird thing for that," said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow and shook her head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse