Furry Days

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Furry Days

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Frowning some more at Francesca, Mary pauses as she spots the word on the lid. "Twist? Like really? Boy, I like feel dumb." She says, giggling a little as she goes and twists the lid!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Marky wrote:Frowning some more at Francesca, Mary pauses as she spots the word on the lid. "Twist? Like really? Boy, I like feel dumb." She says, giggling a little as she goes and twists the lid!

"Yep. It seem like you did. Good job," smiled Francesca as she clapped for Mary.

The lid comes right off with no trouble.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Smiling at her accomplishment, Mary beams as she grabs the cupcake. "Like thanks again, Francesca!" She says, before happily nomming on the cupcake.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Marky wrote:Smiling at her accomplishment, Mary beams as she grabs the cupcake. "Like thanks again, Francesca!" She says, before happily nomming on the cupcake.

"No problem," said Francesca with a smile as Mary eats on the cupcake.

The cupcake feels Mary with joy as her body was filled with energy. Soon her intelligence returns back to normal but everything looks much bigger compare to before. Even Francesca looks like a giant as she finds that it is harder to speak and some words may end up being hard to say as Mary was now Little Mary.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Little Mary lets out an eep as she glances around at how big everything is, looking down at herself really quick, noticing just how small she is, before looking up at Francesca, pausing for a moment, before glaring and frowning. "Dat wath tho not funny!" She yells, before pausing, blushing a good bit at the lisp she has. "Dat dev-um, dat ding made me tho thtupid! You ah bad, Fwanth-Fwanth...um...bad Fwan-Fwan! Bad!" Mary yells, before kicking at Francesca's shin.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Marky wrote:Little Mary lets out an eep as she glances around at how big everything is, looking down at herself really quick, noticing just how small she is, before looking up at Francesca, pausing for a moment, before glaring and frowning. "Dat wath tho not funny!" She yells, before pausing, blushing a good bit at the lisp she has. "Dat dev-um, dat ding made me tho thtupid! You ah bad, Fwanth-Fwanth...um...bad Fwan-Fwan! Bad!" Mary yells, before kicking at Francesca's shin.

"Kick me one more then and I make sure you have a mind of a three year old too," said Francesca as she glared at Mary for a bit and then smiled. "Also, I didn't find it funny. I was simply observing is all. Can you say, Observing?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Pausing for a moment, Mary gulps as she stares up at Francesca. "'K-kay..." She says, before pausing and frowning. "How about you thay obthe...obthah..." Mary starts to say, before grumbling and blushing. "You thay da dawn ding!" She yells in a huff.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Mary gulps as she stares up at Francesca. "'K-kay..." She says, before pausing and frowning. "How about you thay obthe...obthah..." Mary starts to say, before grumbling and blushing. "You thay da dawn ding!" She yells in a huff.

"I can say that 'dawn ding'," said Francesca as she smiled and then said, "Observing."

"Now," said Francesca as she just nodded and was writing thing into her notepad, "Tell me what you remember from the last transformation?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 am

Frowning, Mary sticks her tongue out at Francesca, before pausing a moment, crossing her arms. "You made me thtupid...weawwy, weawwy thtupid!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:48 am

Marky wrote:Frowning, Mary sticks her tongue out at Francesca, before pausing a moment, crossing her arms. "You made me thtupid...weawwy, weawwy thtupid!"

"If I remember correctly," said Francesca as she smiled and looked down at Mary. "You made yourself stupid. I simply gave a little push is all. Still, I reverted your intelligence. If anything, I didn't make your braindead and filled with sex."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Blinkblinking, Mary frowns and pouts as she glares up at Francesca. "How did I make myth...me thtupid? You da one wiff dat ding!" She says, pointing at the device in Francesca's hands.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Marky wrote:Blinkblinking, Mary frowns and pouts as she glares up at Francesca. "How did I make myth...me thtupid? You da one wiff dat ding!" She says, pointing at the device in Francesca's hands.

"How very observant are you," smiled Francesca as she held the remote in her hand. "This is my little invention. Handy isn't it? Still, it just gave you a push is all."

Francesca then bent down and gave Mary's cheeks a pinch. "Well, aren't you cute?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Mary huffs a little at what Francesca says the device did. "Dat wath moah dan a puth!" She yells, crossing her arms, before letting out an eep as her cheeks are pinched, trying to bat Francesca's hand away. "Qu-quit dat!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am

"Sometimes a little force is needed," smiled Francesca as she kept pulling on the girl's cheeks. "Still, I am glad to see that it is working fine. You are almost perfect minus that you are not working at the brain level of somebody your current age."

Francesca then taps Mary on the butt to let her know that she was wearing a diaper.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Mary just grumbles a little under her breath, before letting out an eep, blushing as she realizes that she is wearing a diaper, looking up at Francesca and pouting.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse