Furry Days

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Furry Days

Postby Marky » Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Solemnly heading away from Circe's shop, Mark (or due to her current appearance, Mary), wearing a white blouse, denim skirt, and pink sneakers, just makes her way in some general direction throughout the city of Muffinville.

She doesn't seem to care too much where she's going, honestly, looking down at the ground, ears flat against her head, tail nearly dragging the ground, mumbling a little out loud to herself the following: "such a stupid idiot...should've remembered my clothes...should've just not gone there in the first place...gonna be laughed at and humiliated by the guys...just my damn rotten luck..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Furry Days

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hmm...Or maybe you could get some help," said a voice that was filled with glee. The voice sounds as if it could be coming from behind Mark.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Pausing and stopping in her tracks, blinkblinking, Mark slowly turns around to see just the source of the overtly happy and gleeful voice, a bit too confused at the sudden appearance of the person to respond otherwise.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Marky wrote:Pausing and stopping in her tracks, blinkblinking, Mark slowly turns around to see just the source of the overtly happy and gleeful voice, a bit too confused at the sudden appearance of the person to respond otherwise.

Mark would see nothing at first. He does hear tapping of some sort and the tip of gray cat ears.

"Look down here you," said the voice which sounded to be coming from below.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue May 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Blinkblinking some more, Mark suddenly looks down to see the source of the tapping. "Um...hello?" She says, a confused look clearly evident on her face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 am

Marky wrote:Blinkblinking some more, Mark suddenly looks down to see the source of the tapping. "Um...hello?" She says, a confused look clearly evident on her face.

"Hello there. Hmm...." said the figure which was a catgirl wearing a labcoat. She looks to be staring intensity at Mark and her gaze looks to be piercing into her. She hummed a bit longer and then said, "The name is Francesca. Genius and inventor. I am guessing you are Mark and you want to be return to normal. Is that true?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed May 02, 2012 9:16 am

Staring at Francesca in disbelief, Mark blinkblinks some more. "Well, um, yeah, I would like to be able to be back to normal, but, how in the hell do you know my name?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Wed May 02, 2012 7:13 pm

*Ambush Cat strolls past in the background, a placard that reads "Mark is incoming! Wake your neighbors!" placed on his back. After a bit, he turns around and walks past again; the other side of the placard reads: "This is not an official answer to the subject's question".*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Marky wrote:Staring at Francesca in disbelief, Mark blinkblinks some more. "Well, um, yeah, I would like to be able to be back to normal, but, how in the hell do you know my name?"

"I am a genius. I know everything," said Francesca. The short catgirl then began to walk around Mark and then nodded. "I should be able to return you back to normal. That won't be too hard."

AmbushCat wrote:*Ambush Cat strolls past in the background, a placard that reads "Mark is incoming! Wake your neighbors!" placed on his back. After a bit, he turns around and walks past again; the other side of the placard reads: "This is not an official answer to the subject's question".*

"Right," said Francesca as she looked at the placard.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I am a genius. I know everything," said Francesca. The short catgirl then began to walk around Mark and then nodded. "I should be able to return you back to normal. That won't be too hard."

Blinkblinking a little as she watches Francesca walk around, Mark looks a bit surprised. "I...really? Not too hard at all? You sure? Cause I really don't see how science beats magic..." She says, frowning.

AmbushCat wrote:*Ambush Cat strolls past in the background, a placard that reads "Mark is incoming! Wake your neighbors!" placed on his back. After a bit, he turns around and walks past again; the other side of the placard reads: "This is not an official answer to the subject's question".*

Staring over at Ambush Cat, Mark just blinkblinks in confusion. "I...what?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm

"Magic is just a science that is different from all others. It can be all explained if put to the right measurements," said Francesca as she took out a notepad and began to make notes. "Now do you want me to help you or not?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Blinking at Francesca, Mark frowns, starting to say something, before quickly keeping her mouth shut and nodding. "U-um, yeah. I'd like some help, please."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Marky wrote:Blinking at Francesca, Mark frowns, starting to say something, before quickly keeping her mouth shut and nodding. "U-um, yeah. I'd like some help, please."

"Alright. Give me a minute as I assess what is needed," said Francesca as she walked around Mark. There were times when she got way too close to her and almost touching Mark's bust with the tip of her nose by standing on her tippy toes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 am

Blinking some more, Mark blushes quite a bit whenever Francesca got way too close to her every now and again, cautiously taking a small step back whenever that happened.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Marky wrote:Blinking some more, Mark blushes quite a bit whenever Francesca got way too close to her every now and again, cautiously taking a small step back whenever that happened.

Everytime Mark backed away, it would look as if Francesca just got closer. She then hummed abit more and then said, "Two questions. One, have you ever been here before? Two, were you born between the time when the sun was alined with the fifth twenty-third moment of the moon on the right said of Saturn?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse