Circe's Manor: Re-re-redux!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor: Re-re-redux!

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:50 pm

*In the locker room, Dani finds a small area dedicated to collecting practical workout clothes no one is really using. She shouldn't have too much trouble finding something that suits her...*
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Dani nods in satisfaction... she takes out a pair of sweat pants, a sweat suit, sneakers and... unfortunatly... a sports bra. Blarg. He quickly changes and comes back out, looking rather... 'sporty'. "There... I think this'll work..."
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Looks pretty good to me. *Marie steps aside and lets Dani get to her treadmilling.*
Last edited by Circe on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Dani nods, and... gets to work! She tries to test her endurance, to see if it's affected at all, and if so, by how much.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 pm

*Dani's body still seems to be in pretty good shape. She does have a little bit of trouble getting started, but that could just be due to lack of familiarity with this form.*
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Dani keeps going for a while, breathing a bit heavily before she stops, panting slightly as the machine slows to a stop. "Good..." She says under her breath,"Good..." She takes a step off of the machine, and bos her head slightly to Melanie. "Ah... thanks for bringing me here, helping me out."
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:31 pm

*Marie shrugs.* Hey, no problem. You seem like a nice enough girl.
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Dani sweatdrops, just a bit. Yeah... nice except for the 'I'm planning on stealing from your/our employer... She coughs a bit, and says, changing the subject, "So, what do you like to do around here? Besides, apparently, spilling tea on Circe."
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 pm

*Marie laughs a bit at this.* Well, I've spent a fair bit of time in here myself... Other than that, you could probably find me watching a movie in the lounge or playing some video game or another.
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 pm

*Armed with a bucketful of supplies, Claire enters the gym, humming a song to herself. Completely ignoring the two maids, she cheerfully sets to work cleaning and polishing the treadmill that Dani just got done using.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Dani nodnods to Marie. "I can understand that. I also li-" And then Claire enters. "...Huh. The maid system here is very effecient, it seems..."
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 pm

CalypsoNymph wrote:Dani nodnods to Marie. "I can understand that. I also li-" And then Claire enters. "...Huh. The maid system here is very effecient, it seems..."

Yeah... Well, Dani, meet Claire. Claire, meet Dani... She's new.
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:01 am

Up in Circe's bedroom, Elliot crawled through the window and flopped to the floor, out of breath. A guy at the comic book store had promised to trade him one of the rarest comic books there was, in return for... a pair of panties belonging to a woman called Circe! He'd given Elliot directions and everything!

He was dressed in a brown t-shirt with a honey pot on the chest, and a pair of jeans, with black canvas sneakers on his feet, and his long blonde hair was loose. Tucked into the back pocket of the jeans was a rolled up comic book, staring some scantily clad female heroes, along with a sales brochure for female underwear which was filled with posing models.

Climbing to his feet, he looked around, and headed for a chest of drawers, pulling them open to look for the item he needed...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:27 am

*The drawer... refuses to open! No matter how hard Elliot tries, the thing just stays shut... Maybe it's locked somehow?*
Circe

Postby Marky » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 am

On an exploratory stroll around Muffinville, Mark suddenly wanders upon the huge mansion of Circe's, pausing as he sees it from a distance, whistling. "Daaaaaaaaamn. That's someone with a good deal of money. Wonder who lives here..." He says, slowly heading up to the front gate, looking around at everything he can see from outside of the gates surrounding the estate.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse