Let's never do the time warp again...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Let's never do the time warp again...

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:36 pm

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny pouts a bit at being ignored. "Hey! Like, will there be any cute guys there?" she repeats, "Cause, like, if there is, I'll totally go with you!"

The silver-haired woman shakes her head. "I'm afraid most of the men there are nerds," she confesses. "Although some of our troops would probably qualify as 'cute guys'."

"Er, sir," one of the soldiers says nervously, shifting a bit uneasily as he looks over Danny.

Ookalf wrote:Just a hunch, I guess... And can you give me a straight answer?

The woman chuckles. "You have no sense of humor, Mr. Ookalf." She glances at Danny. "As for the newcomer... well, unfortunately, it is difficult to give you a straight answer, due in part to the fact that our drones were disabled by the energy pulse that occurred. So, since you have had more extensive contact with her... do you feel that the newcomer poses a potential hazard to the citizens of Muffinville and its environs?" she asks. "We did record some very unusual energy sources, particularly some kind of temporal manipulation we have not seen before, so a period of observation could be useful. On the other hand, we are not actually that prone to locking up individuals that don't pose an actual threat to the populace."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:The woman chuckles. "You have no sense of humor, Mr. Ookalf." She glances at Danny. "As for the newcomer... well, unfortunately, it is difficult to give you a straight answer, due in part to the fact that our drones were disabled by the energy pulse that occurred. So, since you have had more extensive contact with her... do you feel that the newcomer poses a potential hazard to the citizens of Muffinville and its environs?" she asks. "We did record some very unusual energy sources, particularly some kind of temporal manipulation we have not seen before, so a period of observation could be useful. On the other hand, we are not actually that prone to locking up individuals that don't pose an actual threat to the populace."

Oh... Well, I think some Green might've got her when that rift thing was spitting out energy, but that's it... I'm not sure what all that was about, though.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:43 pm

The small child noticed one of the soldiers looking at her, and she glared right back. "What are you looking at?", she huffed. "You people were probably coming here to spoil my fun too... ", she huffed. Drawing back a foot, she kicked one of the reddish pink shoes through the grass, knocking up a cloud of sparkly glitter, as well as swishing her dress up slightly.[/quote]
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The small child noticed one of the soldiers looking at her, and she glared right back. "What are you looking at?", she huffed. "You people were probably coming here to spoil my fun too... ", she huffed. Drawing back a foot, she kicked one of the reddish pink shoes through the grass, knocking up a cloud of sparkly glitter, as well as swishing her dress up slightly.

The soldier hesitates a moment, and then walks over to the girl, kneeling down by her. "Hey, kid, what's your name?" he asks. "Do your parents know you're out here?"

Ookalf wrote:Oh... Well, I think some Green might've got her when that rift thing was spitting out energy, but that's it... I'm not sure what all that was about, though.

The silver-haired woman nods. "Hmm... problematic, but treatable. I suppose the question is, if she was responsible for that rift, is she better of like this?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:The silver-haired woman nods. "Hmm... problematic, but treatable. I suppose the question is, if she was responsible for that rift, is she better of like this?"

Hey, I don't think she was trying to cause any trouble. When I got here, she... er, he, I guess, was trying to stop her... *Ookalf indicates the pink-haired little girl* from messing with the thing. He seemed really concerned about it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm

"My name is Melanie", she said, as if the soldier should have already been aware of this information, "And my Daddy is far too busy to be keeping track of where I am all day... ", she followed up. Her cheeks went a little red, "This shouldn't have happened... I had my shield up...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:The silver-haired woman shakes her head. "I'm afraid most of the men there are nerds," she confesses. "Although some of our troops would probably qualify as 'cute guys'."

"Er, sir," one of the soldiers says nervously, shifting a bit uneasily as he looks over Danny.

Danny grins lecherously over at the soldiers. All of the soldiers. "Yay! Take me away to the cute guys, then!" She giggles a bit, winking towards the soldiers and puffing out her chest a bit. She seems pretty ignorant of Ookalf and the woman talking about her.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:14 am

Ookalf wrote:Hey, I don't think she was trying to cause any trouble. When I got here, she... er, he, I guess, was trying to stop her... *Ookalf indicates the pink-haired little girl* from messing with the thing. He seemed really concerned about it.

The silver-haired woman frowns, considering Danny. "I suppose it's probably for the best if we try and cure her condition, then. At the very least, we'll probably be able to get more information from her. Er, him."

Harri-chan wrote:"My name is Melanie", she said, as if the soldier should have already been aware of this information, "And my Daddy is far too busy to be keeping track of where I am all day... ", she followed up. Her cheeks went a little red, "This shouldn't have happened... I had my shield up...".

The soldiers chuckles, and tousles Melanie's hair gently. "There, there, it's okay kid. But it's dangerous here, with all these color fruits and stuff. Tell me where you live, and we'll get you back home safe and sound."

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny grins lecherously over at the soldiers. All of the soldiers. "Yay! Take me away to the cute guys, then!" She giggles a bit, winking towards the soldiers and puffing out her chest a bit. She seems pretty ignorant of Ookalf and the woman talking about her.

Well, the two EDU robots simply ignore Danny's lecherous grin, spending their time scanning the area for any potential threats. One of the two soldiers is talking with Melanie, leaving the other as the sole remaining target for her attentions. "Er... could we do that quickly, sir?" he asks the silver-haired woman.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am

At the sight of the hand reaching for her head, it seemed the young girl was about to start yelling, but as the soldier actually tousled her hair, the angered expression turned to one of confusion, as it actually felt rather good. When the man asked her where she lived, she rolled her weight onto her toes and leaned closer, "I have a better idea. I can show you a fun magic trick... but I gotta ask your permission first. Can I do my fun magic trick?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 am

Danny grins as she starts sauntering towards the remaining soldier, a hunger in her eyes, and she starts... flickering...? Like it's back and forth between the bimbo and a male body, really really fast? "Heya, big boy~ What say you and I have some fun~?"

...it's really freaky.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 am

Harri-chan wrote:At the sight of the hand reaching for her head, it seemed the young girl was about to start yelling, but as the soldier actually tousled her hair, the angered expression turned to one of confusion, as it actually felt rather good. When the man asked her where she lived, she rolled her weight onto her toes and leaned closer, "I have a better idea. I can show you a fun magic trick... but I gotta ask your permission first. Can I do my fun magic trick?".

The soldier hesitates at that. "Er... I'm not sure," he admits, glancing about somewhat uneasily.

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny grins as she starts sauntering towards the remaining soldier, a hunger in her eyes, and she starts... flickering...? Like it's back and forth between the bimbo and a male body, really really fast? "Heya, big boy~ What say you and I have some fun~?"

...it's really freaky.

Danny's flickering changes as she approaches causes the soldier -- already uneasy at the presence of so much transformative material in the area -- to back up a step, readying his electrolaser. The silver-haired woman holds up her hand to forestall him, however. "Interesting..." she murmurs, watching the odd changes intently.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 am

Danny growns slightly, slowling to a stop, holding his/her/his/her head. "What's happening?"

And then... Danny falls out of the sky, right in front of the CTC, holding onto a wooden staff. "That was weird... I'll never do that again. Who messes with time, anyway?!" He gets himself off, brushing his pants off as he looks around at everybody. "Where am I...?" He mutters under his breath, confused.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 am

Melanie bit her bottom lip as she saw the hesitation on the soldier's face. She clasped her hands together against her chest, and her green eyes grew a little wider, "But... I've been practicing so much, and I really wanted to show somebody... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny growns slightly, slowling to a stop, holding his/her/his/her head. "What's happening?"

And then... Danny falls out of the sky, right in front of the CTC, holding onto a wooden staff. "That was weird... I'll never do that again. Who messes with time, anyway?!" He gets himself off, brushing his pants off as he looks around at everybody. "Where am I...?" He mutters under his breath, confused.

... *Ookalf looks between the two Dannys.* Can... someone explain this to me?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 am

Normal Danny looks over to Bimbo Danny, who kinda... falls in reverse, and disapears. "I... I have no idea..." The sole remaining Danny mutters. "I am so confused now."
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse