Let's never do the time warp again...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Let's never do the time warp again...

Postby CalypsoNymph » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 pm

There is a crack out in the fields surrounding Muffinville. A crack in space and time. It looks very weird.

Out of the crack, tumbles a small man, holding onto a pipe of pcp. "That was weird... let's never do-"

There is a crack out in the fields surrounding Muffinville. A crack in space and time. It looks very weird.

Out of the crack, tumbles a small man, holding onto a staff of wood. "That was weird... I'll never do that again. Who messes with time, anyway?!" The young male gets himself off, brushing off his pants with his hands. "Guh... I'll never do that again. Who messes with time, anyway?!" He looks up, pushing his dirty blond bangs out of his eyes, looking around him. "Where am I?" He glances behind him, at the crack in space and time. "And where did I come from?"

He sighs, shaking his head as he looks around, his head bouncing back and forth ackwardly. "Where-where-where am I am I where am I?"

He shakes off the momentary mess with time and looks around him on the fields overlooking Muffinville, a small amount of purple smoke escaping unnoticed from the crack and disapearing into the sky...
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Let's never do the time warp again...

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am

Stood behind the man, there was a teenage girl that looked to be around fifteen. On her feet she wore black canvas sneakers with white rubber toe caps. White and black striped tights covered her legs, disappearing beneath a mid-thigh length black velvet dress which had short sleeves and a white colour. Her hair was red, and pulled into two high bunches, one on each side of her head! She was studying him with an amused grin, "Messing with time? Now THAT sounds fun".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 am

Danny starts slightly and whirls around. "You... how...?" He sighs slightly, shaking his head. "I'd ask, but- how...?" He sighs slightly, shaking his head. "Please don't mess with time. Who messes with time, anyway?!" He brushes some invisible dirt off of his cargo pants. "Anyway, I"m -Nymph. Nice to-" He brushes some invisible dirt off of his cargo pants. "Anyway, I'm Danny Nymph. Nice to meet you."

He looks a bit closer at the girl. "...Am I relatively stable? Uh, time wise? I feel a bit strange..."
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 am

"I don't think so, but then, where's the fun in that?", she smiled. Her green eyes glanced at the crack and the escaping purple smoke, before pointing at it. "Does that lead to the time stream?", she asked, taking a few steps closer.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 am

Danny blinks slightly as he looks, the remaining few whisps of smoke disapating in the air. "I... think it does... but I would really really suggest that you, you know, back away. And then run. Far away. Really, really fas- far away. Really really fast." He groans slightly and holds his head. "This feels really weird... ah, please, you... person... please leave the highly dangerous and viotel crack in time and space alone. It could- alone. It could do something really bad..."

As he says this, he, himself, takes a few steps back. ...And then he's were he was a few moments ago, and takes a few steps back again, hands held up as if warding himself from the crack.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 am

"Something really bad, huh? Well let's hope that it does", she grinned. "I think I'll give it a little helping hand", she spoke sweetly, lifting her hands up, fingers curled slightly and made a tearing motion, pulling her hands apart, causing the crack to widen. "It's a shame you didn't create this in the middle of town... that would have been terribly exciting".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 am

"Gah! Ack! Badideabadideabadidea!" That last bit was't a time warp. It's Danny panicking and flailing his arms as he stumbles backwards, arcs of pure energy cracking out like lightning from the widening crack. "Why are- Why are you doing this?! It's dangerous!" ...As shown by the random arc that leaps out towards a small sproutling of a tree... and makes it a giant, ripe and ready fruit baring Tomapple tree. Whether or not it originally bore tomapples is of no consequence.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 am

"Why? Because I'm bored", she laughed as she watched the sapling grow into the huge tree after being zapped. Flicking out a hand, she sent an energy bolt of her own into the tree trunk. Green leaves cane tumbling down as the tree shook, and to apples began to fall! Reaching out her other hand, the falling fruit was frozen. "Just imagine... some of the most important figures in history coming across one of these. It would be so... chaotic!", she giggled as the apples started shooting off into the crack!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 am

"Not a good thing!" He ducks beneath another zap of energy. "Gah! What are you feeding it for?!" The crack begins to get a bit of a... violet hue due to the tomapples. Danny dives behind the tree, just barely avoiding getting hit by another zap of energy. "Gah!" He peaks out from behind it. "Stop messing with that before something happens to you!"

Fortunatly, Danny's own tiny little time warps seem to have stopped. unfortunatly, that crack is sparking rather violently now. Dangerous...
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 pm

"Just imagine the possibilities!", she shouted across to Danny as the energy zipped around them. Her red bunched hair swished about as she turned her head, "I wonder if there's any che-cherry trees around here. That's always good to add to the mix".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 pm

"You mean like it exploding, taking this entire place with us?!" Danny shouts over the static sound of the energy, hitting place after place. Various trees and plants sprout up, and sometimes are destroyed or just... never existed.

For a moment, there's some Heatichokes.

Ah, there's some Lemes!

And... a few Grapeach plants...

And... yes, there is a Che-Cherry tree right over there, and it was there for five years as of two moments ago. It seems like if she waits long enough, practically any fruit that can actually grow will appear eventually, even if just for a few moments.

The girl better be carefull... close as she is to the time rift, there's every chance that she's going to get zapped, herself. So far she's been lucky, but who knows when her luck will run out.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:19 pm

This doesn't look safe at all... *Ookalf runs up to Danny and the redheaded girl, having spotted the commotion from the edge of town.* What's going on here?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm

"Just... having... some... fun", called the red-haired teenager as in quick sensation, lemes, grapeaches, che-cherries and puddsimons were torn from their trees and fired into the crack. With that done, her green eyes turned to Oakalf, and she smiled, "Want to go on an adventure?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:42 pm

"This is a very bad idea!" Danny shouts futily from his hiding place. "Stop that crazy girl!"

Now, what happens next really depends on the teenagers reflexes.

For, now that she has turned her eyes from the crack in time and space towards Oakalf, there's a quick bolt of energy from the crack, strait towards her, it's color rapidly changing between all the ones chosen so far. It can't be stopped; she has to dodge. ...Though, given it's speed, it's going to be difficult.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Catching sight of a bolt streaking toward her from the crack, the teen clapped her palms together, and a transparent bubble formed around her. She started to look back to Oakalf and Danny when the energy passed through the barrer and struck her, knocking her off her feet.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse