Let's never do the time warp again...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Let's never do the time warp again...

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie bit her bottom lip as she saw the hesitation on the soldier's face. She clasped her hands together against her chest, and her green eyes grew a little wider, "But... I've been practicing so much, and I really wanted to show somebody... ".

The soldier pauses, and then lets out a sigh. "All right, kid, let's see your magic trick..." he says.

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny growns slightly, slowling to a stop, holding his/her/his/her head. "What's happening?"

And then... Danny falls out of the sky, right in front of the CTC, holding onto a wooden staff. "That was weird... I'll never do that again. Who messes with time, anyway?!" He gets himself off, brushing his pants off as he looks around at everybody. "Where am I...?" He mutters under his breath, confused.

Ookalf wrote:... *Ookalf looks between the two Dannys.* Can... someone explain this to me?

CalypsoNymph wrote:Normal Danny looks over to Bimbo Danny, who kinda... falls in reverse, and disapears. "I... I have no idea..." The sole remaining Danny mutters. "I am so confused now."

"It appears to be a closed time-like loop," the silver-haired woman murmurs. "Although there are certain inconsistencies. Perhaps it would be more fair to describe it in terms of a multiverse, in which sufficiently similar universes are exchanging mass-energy. It would solve some of the energy issues that occur in time-like loops."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 pm

"...I'm not sure what's scarier. The fact that you said that about me or the fact that I think I understood that." Danny deadpans. "So, you have a clue as to what's happening to me? The last thing that I remember is... is..." He furrows his eyebrows. "...I... I don't remember. All I know is my name, my language, and that I just popped up here and some kind of bimbo popped out." He frowns deeply. "...This is weird. This is weird, right?"
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 pm

CalypsoNymph wrote:"...I'm not sure what's scarier. The fact that you said that about me or the fact that I think I understood that." Danny deadpans. "So, you have a clue as to what's happening to me? The last thing that I remember is... is..." He furrows his eyebrows. "...I... I don't remember. All I know is my name, my language, and that I just popped up here and some kind of bimbo popped out." He frowns deeply. "...This is weird. This is weird, right?"

Yeah, kinda, considering that girl who just disappeared looked just like you a couple minutes ago...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Melanie light out a delighted squeal, and started to giggle as she waved her hands through the air like an orchestral conductor. A clockwork orange was plucked from one of the trees, and hovered over to the young girl and the soldier. Still in mid-air, it suddenly split apart, revealing the cogs and gears inside.

They re-arranged themselves in a thin stream of clockwork pieces and danced through the air like a ribbon in the wind, as Melanie pointed one hand towards the soldier, spreading apart her thumb and forefinger. Against his will, the man felt his jaw being prised open, and with a flick of her free hand, the little witch sent the stream of clockwork orange pieces straight into his mouth and down his throat!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 pm

CalypsoNymph wrote:"...I'm not sure what's scarier. The fact that you said that about me or the fact that I think I understood that." Danny deadpans. "So, you have a clue as to what's happening to me? The last thing that I remember is... is..." He furrows his eyebrows. "...I... I don't remember. All I know is my name, my language, and that I just popped up here and some kind of bimbo popped out." He frowns deeply. "...This is weird. This is weird, right?"

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, kinda, considering that girl who just disappeared looked just like you a couple minutes ago...

The silver-haired woman nods. "You appear to be suffering a certain amount of amnesia, which is a problem, particularly considering you're in a somewhat dangerous place where weirdness is commonplace. You do seem to have some knowledge of space-time manipulation, though, particularly considering that after your arrival you commented that you wouldn't mess around with time in the future, suggesting you've already done so in the past." She smiles slightly. "Although given that you can manipulate time, your past may be your future, and vice versa, for all we know..."

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie light out a delighted squeal, and started to giggle as she waved her hands through the air like an orchestral conductor. A clockwork orange was plucked from one of the trees, and hovered over to the young girl and the soldier. Still in mid-air, it suddenly split apart, revealing the cogs and gears inside.

They re-arranged themselves in a thin stream of clockwork pieces and danced through the air like a ribbon in the wind, as Melanie pointed one hand towards the soldier, spreading apart her thumb and forefinger. Against his will, the man felt his jaw being prised open, and with a flick of her free hand, the little witch sent the stream of clockwork orange pieces straight into his mouth and down his throat!

The soldier blinks, and looks up with a slight expression of amazement on his face as the fruit is levitated and manipulated... until he suddenly feels his jaws pried open, and the fruit crammed into his mouth! Gagging and choking, he tries to spit out the substance!

"ED-2!" the silver-haired woman shouts, and immediately one of the two combat robots begins rushing towards Melanie, energy weapons unfolding from its arms and building up power with a high-pitched whine as it crushes the long grass underfoot!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

"I can't manipulate time." Danny deadpans. "And I don't think I ever have." He furrows his brow again. "I don't know why I said that, now that I think on it..."
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Almost as soon as the clockwork fruit passed his lips, the unfortunate soldier would begin to change. His hair lightened to a blonde colour and began growing out passed his shoulders. He could feel his waist being sucked inwards, while certain other parts of his body, such as his butt, thighs and his chest began to inflate! His mind became cloudy, and it grew harder to concentrate.

Melanie's laughter was cut short as she heard the sound of something coming toward her at quite a pace, followed by the whining sound which she couldn't place. Her pink hair and white dress swished about as she turned suddenly, her mouth falling open at the sight of the two incoming robots. She didn't have time to think about wether it would work or not, but just threw out her hands, palms faced toward the robots.

If her offensive magic had been unlocked by the permission of the soldier, two blasts of harmless energy would be flung toward the robots with more than enough force to knock a strong man off his feet. Of course, if her magic was still sealed away... then the two menacing robots would face nothing more than a shower of sparkly glitter...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Unfortunatly... the girl got only one 'magic trick' out of the soldier, for that's all he gave permission for. The robots are now decorated with sparkly glitter. It actually looks rather nice.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 pm

CalypsoNymph wrote:"I can't manipulate time." Danny deadpans. "And I don't think I ever have." He furrows his brow again. "I don't know why I said that, now that I think on it..."

Huh... *Before Ookalf can comment on this, he gets distracted by the commotion caused by the firl and the soldier.* Hey, what's going on there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:32 am

CalypsoNymph wrote:"I can't manipulate time." Danny deadpans. "And I don't think I ever have." He furrows his brow again. "I don't know why I said that, now that I think on it..."

The silver-haired woman quirks an eyebrow at Danny. "And here I thought you said 'I'll never do that again. Who messes with time, anyway?!' when you arrived here," she says.

Harri-chan wrote:Almost as soon as the clockwork fruit passed his lips, the unfortunate soldier would begin to change. His hair lightened to a blonde colour and began growing out passed his shoulders. He could feel his waist being sucked inwards, while certain other parts of his body, such as his butt, thighs and his chest began to inflate! His mind became cloudy, and it grew harder to concentrate.

Melanie's laughter was cut short as she heard the sound of something coming toward her at quite a pace, followed by the whining sound which she couldn't place. Her pink hair and white dress swished about as she turned suddenly, her mouth falling open at the sight of the two incoming robots. She didn't have time to think about wether it would work or not, but just threw out her hands, palms faced toward the robots.

If her offensive magic had been unlocked by the permission of the soldier, two blasts of harmless energy would be flung toward the robots with more than enough force to knock a strong man off his feet. Of course, if her magic was still sealed away... then the two menacing robots would face nothing more than a shower of sparkly glitter...

The transforming soldier staggers about, obviously in a panic as his body changes, and one of the two EDU robots quickly turns its weapons on him. Electrolasers hiss and crackle, and the soldier collapses into the grass, unconscious!

The other keeps its weapons trained on Melanie, ignoring the shower of sparkly glitter.

Ookalf wrote:Huh... *Before Ookalf can comment on this, he gets distracted by the commotion caused by the firl and the soldier.* Hey, what's going on there?

The silver-haired woman sighs. "I think Private Johannsen popped his seals, the fool. He always did have a soft spot for children." She rolls her eyes. "We'll probably have to stab him later. At any rate..." She glances at Danny. "We should probably check him out," she finally says, walking towards Melanie and the robots, apparently hoping Ookalf and Danny will follow.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 am

Melanie was usually smart enough to know when she was in a bad spot, and this definitely counted as a bad spot. However, the exposure to violet was preventing her from being her usual smart self. She was breathing heavily, having been genuinely frightened by their charge at her, and was still holding her hands out ready to cast, "Get away! Or I'll turn you into skunks!", she threatened, still aware of how simple it would be for anyone older to get her under control.

The poor unconscious soldier continued to transform as he lay motionless in the grass. His clothing merged into one, an orange rubbery catsuit that hugged his body firmly. It would cover from the neck down, including the hands and feet, but within seconds, a fairly large set of breasts were forcing themselves into view as the neckline plunged downwards.

In such a tight outfit, it was easy to see the changes to the man's figure as his proportions continued to shift, leaving him with long, slim legs, at the top of which were curvy thighs and a plump bottom. His hips curved out and his waist pinched in. The blonde hair stopped just above his butt, and his facial features softened, and became more feminine. Finally, there was a little shift in the front of the rubbery suit, as a slight bulge disappeared, and the soldier was left a woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 am

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:The silver-haired woman sighs. "I think Private Johannsen popped his seals, the fool. He always did have a soft spot for children." She rolls her eyes. "We'll probably have to stab him later. At any rate..." She glances at Danny. "We should probably check him out," she finally says, walking towards Melanie and the robots, apparently hoping Ookalf and Danny will follow.

You seem pretty calm about that... *Ookalf does indeed follow the woman.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie was usually smart enough to know when she was in a bad spot, and this definitely counted as a bad spot. However, the exposure to violet was preventing her from being her usual smart self. She was breathing heavily, having been genuinely frightened by their charge at her, and was still holding her hands out ready to cast, "Get away! Or I'll turn you into skunks!", she threatened, still aware of how simple it would be for anyone older to get her under control.

The poor unconscious soldier continued to transform as he lay motionless in the grass. His clothing merged into one, an orange rubbery catsuit that hugged his body firmly. It would cover from the neck down, including the hands and feet, but within seconds, a fairly large set of breasts were forcing themselves into view as the neckline plunged downwards.

In such a tight outfit, it was easy to see the changes to the man's figure as his proportions continued to shift, leaving him with long, slim legs, at the top of which were curvy thighs and a plump bottom. His hips curved out and his waist pinched in. The blonde hair stopped just above his butt, and his facial features softened, and became more feminine. Finally, there was a little shift in the front of the rubbery suit, as a slight bulge disappeared, and the soldier was left a woman.

Ookalf wrote:You seem pretty calm about that... *Ookalf does indeed follow the woman.*

The silver-haired woman chuckles. "Well, it's not like color transformations are that uncommon in Muffinville, and we've been working to develop a number of treatments. Worst comes to worst, Special Adjustant Caine has a device that can counteract any transformation." She pause to roll her eyes. "Except it's in the form of a dagger, so you need to stab the subject. Talk about poor ergonomics..."

The group catches up to Melanie, the transformed Private Johannsen, and the two robots. The silver-haired woman walks up to Melanie, looming over her, looking every inch the stern and disapproving adult. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 am

Melanie stood her ground, even as the woman came closer, and she was forced to tilt her head back in order to meet the gaze of the towering female. She chewed her bottom lip, feeling a tightening in her stomach that came from nerves as the woman gave her that disapproving look, "He said he wanted to see my magic trick!", she said defensively, and glanced down at the transformed Private Johannsen, "But your robots made him fall asleep before it got to the past part... ", she complained in a whiny tone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie stood her ground, even as the woman came closer, and she was forced to tilt her head back in order to meet the gaze of the towering female. She chewed her bottom lip, feeling a tightening in her stomach that came from nerves as the woman gave her that disapproving look, "He said he wanted to see my magic trick!", she said defensively, and glanced down at the transformed Private Johannsen, "But your robots made him fall asleep before it got to the past part... ", she complained in a whiny tone.

The woman crosses her arms, listening with a stern expression on her face as Melanie tries to explain... and the silver-haired woman gives off an aura not unlike the stern and disapproving glare of a parent, teacher, or principal.

"It's probably just as well that you never got to the last part," she says as Melanie finishes. "Honestly... I suppose you feel that a concealed truth is different from an outright lie. I suppose you shall need to be... disciplined."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse