Let's never do the time warp again...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Let's never do the time warp again...

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:The silver-haired woman chuckles. "Well, it's not like color transformations are that uncommon in Muffinville, and we've been working to develop a number of treatments. Worst comes to worst, Special Adjustant Caine has a device that can counteract any transformation." She pause to roll her eyes. "Except it's in the form of a dagger, so you need to stab the subject. Talk about poor ergonomics..."

Oh, that makes more sense... Kinda. *Ookalf stays quiet as silver-hair lectures Melanie.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 pm

A whole host of emotions passed over Melanie's face. Her eyes widened in suprise that the woman would even suggest a thing, and then her brow creased in anger at the idea! But then her cheeks went a little red, and she began to look rather nervous, "I was just having fun!", she continued to protest. Her breathing was getting a little uneven as she peered up at the woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Danny blinks slightly as he watches in the backround. He leans over to Ookalf, and asks, "Is it normal for men to turn into women? I don't think it is..."
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 pm

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny blinks slightly as he watches in the backround. He leans over to Ookalf, and asks, "Is it normal for men to turn into women? I don't think it is..."

*Ookalf shrugs.* It happens all the time, here... Heck, it's even happened to me a few times.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 am

Everything is common here. *Appearing from nowhere Raleigh looks around.* Temporal event? Who started this one? Never mind, I'll review the past. *He doesn't even pause in his stride and he looks over everyone present. He then points to Melanie.* You should have used that magic trick to return yourself to normal rather than messing with the soldier. *Nodding to the silver haired commander.* Yo, sorry I took so long. If I had popped up in time some of this could have been avoided I think. *Turning to the newcomer.* Greetings and welcome to Muffinville, Danny. Sanity is overrated and highly suggested you dump it on your way through the veil of realms when you arrive. Now, time for me to start cleaning up the temporal contamination in this location. Everyone got any samples they wanted?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse