Doomsday Device Yardsale-Open to New Comers

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Doomsday Device Yardsale-Open to New Comers

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:(( Nothing wrong with it, I was just going to ask if I couldn't find it out on my own!

EDIT: Bwahahah! I feel rather silly now, as I went looking for a profile for Ophelia, and couldn't find one... until I realized it was actually Ookalf. Heheh. ))

Mrs. Klarvatten simply sniffs. "You offend me simply with your presence! Honestly, what do you expect when you come up to someone as beautiful and refined as I am, asking for things? Now, be off with you! I still need to find out who's responsible for this eyesore so I can have them dealt with!" She motions Ophelia away with her hands. "Shoo, shoo!"

(Heh... Easy enough mistake, I suppose. It did take a little bit for me to start using the name here.)

You know, I'm getting a little tired of your attitude... *Ophelia reaches out and grabs hold of Mrs. Klarvatten's hand, freezing it as she did to Melanie before.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri May 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Ookalf wrote:(Heh... Easy enough mistake, I suppose. It did take a little bit for me to start using the name here.)

You know, I'm getting a little tired of your attitude... *Ophelia reaches out and grabs hold of Mrs. Klarvatten's hand, freezing it as she did to Melanie before.*

Mrs. Klarvatten gasps in horror as the disgusting pale person dressed in horrible foreign clothes actually touches her hand!! She quickly yanks her hand free, backing up onto her lawn. "I... I can't beleive you touched me! Don't you know who I am?? That's assault! I'm calling the police right now!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 pm

*They could always just drop the pool!*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mrs. Klarvatten gasps in horror as the disgusting pale person dressed in horrible foreign clothes actually touches her hand!! She quickly yanks her hand free, backing up onto her lawn. "I... I can't beleive you touched me! Don't you know who I am?? That's assault! I'm calling the police right now!"

Actually, I don't know who you are... And I don't think you'll be calling anyone right now. *Mrs. Klarvatten will find that the hand Ophelia had hold of has gone pretty much completely cold and numb, and that she can hardly move it. At the same time, Ophelia hands the pool over to Michelle, then steps forward and tries to grab Klarvatten's arm to continue spreading that chill.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Ookalf wrote:Actually, I don't know who you are... And I don't think you'll be calling anyone right now. *Mrs. Klarvatten will find that the hand Ophelia had hold of has gone pretty much completely cold and numb, and that she can hardly move it. At the same time, Ophelia hands the pool over to Michelle, then steps forward and tries to grab Klarvatten's arm to continue spreading that chill.*

Mrs. Klarvatten stares at Ophelia as she steps closer and grabs her arm away. "Get away from me you filthy beast!" she shouts, trying to pull away, even as her arm goes numb from the spreading chill!

Michelle, meanwhile, simply tosses the offered pool onto the lawn, since its own seems currently occupied. "What do you think, Josephine?" she asks, squeezing the penguin. "Shall we have some fun here?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri May 18, 2012 2:59 pm

K follows the others, not saying much as the women yells at them. She sighing to herself thinking about something else.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mrs. Klarvatten stares at Ophelia as she steps closer and grabs her arm away. "Get away from me you filthy beast!" she shouts, trying to pull away, even as her arm goes numb from the spreading chill!

You know, insulting me isn't exactly helping your case... *Klarvatten will find that further attempts to pull away from Ophelia are futile, as her entire arm has gone cold and numb, soon followed by the rest of her body... Things don't stop there, though. The rich woman's frozen body begins to transform into something like snow, which Ophelia starts molding into a new, different shape. Ophelia eventually finishes with this and grabs hold Mrs. Klarvatten's arm to allow her to thaw out, into a younger body.* Much better...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Ookalf wrote:Actually, I don't know who you are... And I don't think you'll be calling anyone right now. *Mrs. Klarvatten will find that the hand Ophelia had hold of has gone pretty much completely cold and numb, and that she can hardly move it. At the same time, Ophelia hands the pool over to Michelle, then steps forward and tries to grab Klarvatten's arm to continue spreading that chill.*

Mrs. Klarvatten stares at Ophelia as she steps closer and grabs her arm away. "Get away from me you filthy beast!" she shouts, trying to pull away, even as her arm goes numb from the spreading chill!

Michelle, meanwhile, simply tosses the offered pool onto the lawn, since its own seems currently occupied. "What do you think, Josephine?" she asks, squeezing the penguin. "Shall we have some fun here?"

Ookalf wrote:
Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mrs. Klarvatten stares at Ophelia as she steps closer and grabs her arm away. "Get away from me you filthy beast!" she shouts, trying to pull away, even as her arm goes numb from the spreading chill!

You know, insulting me isn't exactly helping your case... *Klarvatten will find that further attempts to pull away from Ophelia are futile, as her entire arm has gone cold and numb, soon followed by the rest of her body... Things don't stop there, though. The rich woman's frozen body begins to transform into something like snow, which Ophelia starts molding into a new, different shape. Ophelia eventually finishes with this and grabs hold Mrs. Klarvatten's arm to allow her to thaw out, into a younger body.* Much better...

*The pool expands out after orphelia's trick tanning her skin and browning her hair, her clothing quickly reshaping into a a black bikini and she loses alittle bit of age and chest size, meanwhile Mischa becomes flesh and blood and her clothing reshapes into a one piece swim suit leaving them.. like so, Mrs Klarvatten isn't effected.. but her fellow women soon find themselves very confused bouncy rubber pool toys.. *

Kumi-chan wrote:K follows the others, not saying much as the women yells at them. She sighing to herself thinking about something else.

K finds herself in a maternity suit.. and those toys do look fun but she should care for her condition
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Kether wrote:*The pool expands out after orphelia's trick tanning her skin and browning her hair, her clothing quickly reshaping into a a black bikini and she loses alittle bit of age and chest size, meanwhile Mischa becomes flesh and blood and her clothing reshapes into a one piece swim suit leaving them.. like so, Mrs Klarvatten isn't effected.. but her fellow women soon find themselves very confused bouncy rubber pool toys.. *

Hm? *Ophelia brushes a bit of her newly brown hair out of her eyes as she looks around.* Well, I wasn't expecting that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri May 25, 2012 12:29 am

K waddles over to the pool and looks into it with a soft smile. She checking water with her foot.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun May 27, 2012 12:52 pm

(( Bwah, haven't been able to post much all week! ))

Kether wrote:*The pool expands out after orphelia's trick tanning her skin and browning her hair, her clothing quickly reshaping into a a black bikini and she loses alittle bit of age and chest size, meanwhile Mischa becomes flesh and blood and her clothing reshapes into a one piece swim suit leaving them.. like so, Mrs Klarvatten isn't effected.. but her fellow women soon find themselves very confused bouncy rubber pool toys.. *

Michelle blinks as she becomes flesh and blood again, thus making Mischa more appropriate for her name... although she's still a rather bouncy woman!

Mrs. Klarvatten just staggers a bit in confusion, but her fellow socialites who'd come to her house for tea suddenly find themselves transformed as well, into a variety of bouncy inflatable pool toys!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:K waddles over to the pool and looks into it with a soft smile. She checking water with her foot.

*It seems nice, real nice wouldn't a dip be wonderful on her back?*

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:(( Bwah, haven't been able to post much all week! ))

Michelle blinks as she becomes flesh and blood again, thus making Mischa more appropriate for her name... although she's still a rather bouncy woman!

Mrs. Klarvatten just staggers a bit in confusion, but her fellow socialites who'd come to her house for tea suddenly find themselves transformed as well, into a variety of bouncy inflatable pool toys!

*Squeaks up in reaction to her fellow pooltoys*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:07 pm

...Well, as long as this is here... *Ophelia runs up to the pool and jumps in!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:10 pm

K giggles being splashed as the girl jumps into the water. "Hey now. Be careful. She smiles and waddles to the water, lowering her in.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse