Doomsday Device Yardsale-Open to New Comers

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Doomsday Device Yardsale-Open to New Comers

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 am

*Piles out various crackpot devices of science, magic and things horribly inbetween, putting up small tags infront of each with price amounts*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Villains over here-Doomsday Device Yardsale.

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:43 pm

"Maybe I should have put out Flyers... or advertised in the newspaper"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Elliot wanders by the yard sale, looking to pick up a bargain. He was dressed quite normally in a green t-shirt and blue jeans, and begins browsing the tables.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot wanders by the yard sale, looking to pick up a bargain. He was dressed quite normally in a green t-shirt and blue jeans, and begins browsing the tables.

He intially sees an odd vacuum that's marked "Rubber Girl Kit" a variety of large bombs with labels such as "maidpocalypse now" "Geishagedon" and "Schoolin"(More bomb types are theoretically available), a Universal Remote, a Raygun with a pixie stick attached to it, a weather creation device, a bazooka that seems to be filled with clothes, an Odd Rifle that seems to shoot windup keys, Universal character Sheets, and a large stack of books of various Volumes of Monster Manual. Of course that's just the intial walk through
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:01 pm

He pauses to look at many of the interesting items on display, although it was the bazooka that he reached to pick up. Well, he was kind of weak, so he kinda rolled it off the table and propped it upright, so he could lean over it and peer inside, looking confused to see clothes squashed in there.

"Hey... what's this thing do?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Harri-chan wrote:He pauses to look at many of the interesting items on display, although it was the bazooka that he reached to pick up. Well, he was kind of weak, so he kinda rolled it off the table and propped it upright, so he could lean over it and peer inside, looking confused to see clothes squashed in there.

"Hey... what's this thing do?".

"Fire it at someone and they take the role of the clothing inside"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm

"Oh... right... ", he said, and moved away, leaving the bazooka perilously balanced against the edge of the table. He pointed to the raygun with the pixie stick, "What about that one?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Oh... right... ", he said, and moved away, leaving the bazooka perilously balanced against the edge of the table. He pointed to the raygun with the pixie stick, "What about that one?".

"blasts people into toys"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:08 pm

"Clothes... toys, okay, I see a pattern forming here", he said, sounding a little nervous. Crossing to the bombs, he picked the one up that claimed to be 'Schoolin'. "This turns everyone into desks or something, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Clothes... toys, okay, I see a pattern forming here", he said, sounding a little nervous. Crossing to the bombs, he picked the one up that claimed to be 'Schoolin'. "This turns everyone into desks or something, right?".

"Nope Schoolgirls, though I am pretty sure there's a pooltoy one"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 pm

"I definitely don't want the pool toy one", he said with a frown, and set the schoolin bomb down with a thud on the table, and scratched his head. "How safe are these things? Any history of backfiring?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"I definitely don't want the pool toy one", he said with a frown, and set the schoolin bomb down with a thud on the table, and scratched his head. "How safe are these things? Any history of backfiring?".

"Bombs are generally a ranged effect, everything else is all about proper handling and not leaving them out in odd angles that sort of thing.."*and with that the bazooka falls over and blasts at Eliot*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Elliot turns as he heard a crash and a bang. He holds his arms up to try and block, and then squeezes his eyes shut tight and braces himself for the impact...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot turns as he heard a crash and a bang. He holds his arms up to try and block, and then squeezes his eyes shut tight and braces himself for the impact...

*a rose themed vicotorian style dress wraps itself around him, stretching him out, giving him some height and oddly for a Harri character age! His hair quickly darkens to a brown and becomes done up with a rose hair pin, glasses fly up to cover his eyes. His face quickly feminizes taking on the look of a woman in her prime. Meanwhile his body down bellow follows suit, his arms gain a slight curve but ironically enough is probably stronger all the while for it. Breasts rise up and his torso maintains a proper feminine shape all the while adding strength to his normally frail body. He soon properly becomes a she, while the mix of feminine curves and muscles work their way down her body finally ending in a set of high heeled boots leaving her like so

she feels an odd sense of empowerment from the situation, though perhaps the normal self could push that down.. still one might think this eliot is a far more proper villainess*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Elliot looked shocked as the changes began... but that expression slowly changed, switching to curiosity, and then a smile at the odd sense of power she now felt, even though she was quite sure she possessed no magic still. The dress swished as she turned and adjusted her glasses, looking back to Kether, "Well... that could have gone a lot worse... ", she said in a very upper-class accent.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse