Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 17, 2013 2:46 am

Elliot's hands clenched at his sides again as he was warned to keep quiet, his cheeks burning brightly. "Just because someone falls foul of transformations... it does not mean they deserve that form!", he protested.

=======

Katherine's mouth fell open as she saw the bomb strapped to the man, and her hands covered her mouth as she gasped.

"All these people could have been killed... or transformed, and it would have all been my fault...", she mumbled.

"I'm... so sorry!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm

"Welcome kiddo." Sussanne says, giving the thumbs-up back.

"Are you two done?" the doctor asks with a sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were we keeping you or something?" Susanne asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ain't nice interrupting people, ya know."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri May 31, 2013 5:51 am

Knight Errant wrote:"A bit of both... It was a rush to have my body suddenly swimming with power, but at the same time I could feel its destructive nature." She rubs her arm a bit...

"All right. While you work for us, we'll have to have frequent therapy sessions to ensure the power isn't seducing you. Due to the nature of your powers, you're best suited for an artillery role, wiping out targets where we don't care about precise or discriminate destruction." the doctor says, taking a few notes.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...If you think so then I guess...I can do it," said Maya who nodded slowly.

Maya was then caught off guard by the question and took a moment to think about the answer. She was unsure if she should say yes because that may upset Fimbulvetr. Maya didn't want to fall out of grace with her.

"Well....That...I mean..." said Maya as she pulls out her skit and tried to think of what to say. "I like it but it...Well....Not enough...I mean...it is but...."

Fimbulvetr gives a low chuckle and sips her tea.

"I can tell being so voluptuous stresses you. I'll tell engineering to make you a more modest body, and to leave that one for your other personality. How does that sound?"

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's hands clenched at his sides again as he was warned to keep quiet, his cheeks burning brightly. "Just because someone falls foul of transformations... it does not mean they deserve that form!", he protested.

=======

Katherine's mouth fell open as she saw the bomb strapped to the man, and her hands covered her mouth as she gasped.

"All these people could have been killed... or transformed, and it would have all been my fault...", she mumbled.

"I'm... so sorry!".

"Certainly, certainly, but when they fall for the same kind of transformation, over and over, one can only draw two conclusions. Either they are foolish, or they enjoy it. Which is it young lady?" Fimbulvetr asks with a wry smirk.

-----

"No." the gynoid says firmly, placing her hands on Katherine's shoulders.

"It would have been HIS fault. You didn't make him want to blow himself up. You're still green, you'll learn. That's why no one at Niflheim works alone. Old generations pass their knowledge to the new, who go on to become greater. So don't blame yourself for not thinking of everything, you still have room to grow. Understand?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh, I'm sorry, were we keeping you or something?" Susanne asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ain't nice interrupting people, ya know."

"Actually, you are. We still have more tests to do, brief Susanne-the candle spirit-on what she's missed, do-"

"Lemme stop you right there." Susanne says, raising a hand. "I'm invoking clause 1B-75F-2E of the contract I signed before letting this happen to me."

The doctor's eyes go glassy as he internally checks what Susanne was talking about, eyes suddenly snapping wide.

"Y-You serious?!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:40 am

Elliot winced at being referred to as a young lady, but it was impossible to feel the courage necessary to argue with her when stood there in a dress. His cheeks flushed red, and his blue eyes looked down at his feet with a sigh as he mumbled.

"I don't enjoy it... ".

====

Katherine had her hands clasped over her mouth as she leaned slightly towards the gynoid. Slowly, she turned to meet it's gaze, and nodded her head.

"Yes... I won't make the same mistake again", she promised.

"Can you... tell what kind of bomb it was?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 am

"But people like that!" said Maya who was surprise but how generous her boss was being. She was a bit red though admitting that it was true. "If I do...not have that then I...I may not be helpful to you...."

Maya was feeling embarrassed and it was surely something she was not expecting. She did notice that the femdroid was giggling at her and did like what she had said but Maya was not sure that was the best idea. "But...thank you for the suggestion!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:49 pm

"Actually, you are. We still have more tests to do, brief Susanne-the candle spirit-on what she's missed, do-"

"Lemme stop you right there." Susanne says, raising a hand. "I'm invoking clause 1B-75F-2E of the contract I signed before letting this happen to me."

The doctor's eyes go glassy as he internally checks what Susanne was talking about, eyes suddenly snapping wide.

"Y-You serious?!"

"Huh? What's clause 1B... something something?" She asked, looking between the creature and the doctor, noticing the reaction. "Something crazy?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:44 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot winced at being referred to as a young lady, but it was impossible to feel the courage necessary to argue with her when stood there in a dress. His cheeks flushed red, and his blue eyes looked down at his feet with a sigh as he mumbled.

"I don't enjoy it... ".

====

Katherine had her hands clasped over her mouth as she leaned slightly towards the gynoid. Slowly, she turned to meet it's gaze, and nodded her head.

"Yes... I won't make the same mistake again", she promised.

"Can you... tell what kind of bomb it was?".

"So, you are a fool then. Glad we could get that cleared up." Fimbulvetr says with a smile, her words carrying an air of finality to them, like the conversation was now over.

-----

Glancing over at the man's prone form, she smiles.

"Chemical explosive. Would have killed or maimed everyone in the room had it gone off." she says simply. Another guard comes over and carries the man further inside. The waiting line murmurs in worry.

Maiden Miki wrote:"But people like that!" said Maya who was surprise but how generous her boss was being. She was a bit red though admitting that it was true. "If I do...not have that then I...I may not be helpful to you...."

Maya was feeling embarrassed and it was surely something she was not expecting. She did notice that the femdroid was giggling at her and did like what she had said but Maya was not sure that was the best idea. "But...thank you for the suggestion!"

"Oh yes, they do. But your other self will still have the body, and will still be working for me. So do not worry about that." Fimbulvetr says with an attempt at a kind smile.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Huh? What's clause 1B... something something?" She asked, looking between the creature and the doctor, noticing the reaction. "Something crazy?"

"Basically says that I can leave the company if I want. And since you and I are linked, I take you with me~" Susanne says, draping her smokey arms around Susanne's neck in a pseudohug
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:53 pm

"Basically says that I can leave the company if I want. And since you and I are linked, I take you with me~" Susanne says, draping her smokey arms around Susanne's neck in a pseudohug

"Oh." Sweatdrops a little, but gives the smoke being a nervous hug back. "Well, I can imagine it was boring as hell while stuck here." Whispers. "And they all seem like crazy mad scientists."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 pm

"And me?" asked Maya thinking about what she said. If her other self was going to take that job then where would that put her. It was those looks that help got her where she was today. "What will I do?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 am

Blaze wrote:"All right. While you work for us, we'll have to have frequent therapy sessions to ensure the power isn't seducing you. Due to the nature of your powers, you're best suited for an artillery role, wiping out targets where we don't care about precise or discriminate destruction." the doctor says, taking a few notes.

Dact raises an eyebrow. "Who said I was working for you? The contract was that I would either work for you or pay off the cost financially." She crosses her arms. "And I happen to be rather wealthy." She pauses... "Of course if the job your offering sounds interesting, I might take it anyway. I didn't have anything pressing to do anyway..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:37 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh." Sweatdrops a little, but gives the smoke being a nervous hug back. "Well, I can imagine it was boring as hell while stuck here." Whispers. "And they all seem like crazy mad scientists."

The doctor looks a bit stunned, but gives a defeated sigh.

"If that's what you want Susanne, we just need to write up the paperwork..." he mutters, rubbing the back of his head.

Maiden Miki wrote:"And me?" asked Maya thinking about what she said. If her other self was going to take that job then where would that put her. It was those looks that help got her where she was today. "What will I do?"

"You would still work for us too, maybe in a role more befitting your... passive nature." Fimbulvetr says, choosing the words carefully.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact raises an eyebrow. "Who said I was working for you? The contract was that I would either work for you or pay off the cost financially." She crosses her arms. "And I happen to be rather wealthy." She pauses... "Of course if the job your offering sounds interesting, I might take it anyway. I didn't have anything pressing to do anyway..."

The nurse quirks an eyebrow, and giggles.

"Nah, just that most who come in here don't read the contract, too enamored with gaining power and influence quickly. If you can pay, that's fine."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 am

She nods. "Well yeah... I have become rather paranoid about that in recent years. Contracts are best read thoroughly." She thinks a bit. "I should probably stick around you people... you know the most about my condition." She sighs... "Right, how about this. I'll pay off the treatment... and work for you if you promise to look into reversing this. Or should I be talking to a supervisor... are you authorized to make contracts?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 pm

The doctor looks a bit stunned, but gives a defeated sigh.

"If that's what you want Susanne, we just need to write up the paperwork..." he mutters, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sweet! No more of this nonsense testing with mad scientists!" Punches the air happily
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 pm

"Really? But..." said Maya as she rubbed her foot into the ground and was sounding as if this would be bad. "There is not much I can do....I do want to be of use! Please! If...if possible...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Elliot frowned, but he didn't continue arguing. He lowered his head, looking down at the floor, and blushed in silence as Fimble continued her conversation with the idol girl. After a while, he reaches out to take a cupcake from the tray, and takes a large bite from it, closing his eyes to savour the taste of the sugary icing on the top!

===

Katherine reached behind her head, rubbing at her neck, watching the man being carried off with an uncomfortable expression. Looking down at her arms for a moment, she then glanced back to the gynoid.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of responsibility... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse