Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:19 am

Elliot cringed at the look at Fimble's face as she grinned and calmly told him how she preferred her tea. His blue eyes briefly flickered with annoyance, before a hopeless, and helpless expression washed over his soft-featured face. He set the tray down, and gently poured some tea into a cup, before adding two spoonfuls of sugar, and stirring. He'd worked in bars and cafes before, and he'd even had to do it while wearing a dress, but those had been jobs... he'd been getting paid. This was different. Not only did Fimble seem to take pleasure in his embarrasment, but she didn't even have to pay him for it, as thanks to his own stupidity, he owed her big time.

His blue eyes briefly glanced to the idol girl, studying her, chewing his bottom lip as he picked up the full tea cup, and walked across to Fimble, his cheeks bright red as he offered it to her.

"Your tea, Miss Fimbulvetr... ".

====

Katherine spotted the man quick enough, but despite being outfitted in her high tech suit, she was still a little nervous about trying to appear an authority figure to actual adults! She observed the man for a while, during which time he noticed her and was clearly attempting to avoid her attention. Sighing, she began a slow walk over to him. Holding out her right arm, the mechanical suit whirred and shifted, until a tiny little cannon was pointed at the man, and she motioned him to step out of line by curling the fingers of her left hand.

"Sir... if you could please step over here a moment".

Accessing the suit's operating system, she went through it's features, searching for some sort of way that she could possibly disable the man's cell phone, or even better, gain access to what he'd been using it for.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 am

Poking at the lumps, Susanne can feel that they aren't actual flesh. More like warm, semi-malleable wax lumps in the shape of breasts that are attached to her chest.

"Candle magic, son!" Susanne says with a cackle.

"... of course, how could I not realize that?" Facepalms, but blinks before smirking. "You know, I wonder if..." She tries to summon up wax around her to shift it into a disguise.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Blaze wrote:"No need to answer right away." Fimbulvetr says in a tone that seems to be an attempt at a kind-sounding voice. "You can just report to any of out upgrade centers with a request and you will get it."

"Well...I wanted to know about that...Well, sometimes I change..." said Maya as she was trying to figure out the words that she wanted to say. She then hears about upgrades and at once gulped. "Upgrades? Does that mean that I can die if I don't get them!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot cringed at the look at Fimble's face as she grinned and calmly told him how she preferred her tea. His blue eyes briefly flickered with annoyance, before a hopeless, and helpless expression washed over his soft-featured face. He set the tray down, and gently poured some tea into a cup, before adding two spoonfuls of sugar, and stirring. He'd worked in bars and cafes before, and he'd even had to do it while wearing a dress, but those had been jobs... he'd been getting paid. This was different. Not only did Fimble seem to take pleasure in his embarrasment, but she didn't even have to pay him for it, as thanks to his own stupidity, he owed her big time.

His blue eyes briefly glanced to the idol girl, studying her, chewing his bottom lip as he picked up the full tea cup, and walked across to Fimble, his cheeks bright red as he offered it to her.

"Your tea, Miss Fimbulvetr... ".

====

Katherine spotted the man quick enough, but despite being outfitted in her high tech suit, she was still a little nervous about trying to appear an authority figure to actual adults! She observed the man for a while, during which time he noticed her and was clearly attempting to avoid her attention. Sighing, she began a slow walk over to him. Holding out her right arm, the mechanical suit whirred and shifted, until a tiny little cannon was pointed at the man, and she motioned him to step out of line by curling the fingers of her left hand.

"Sir... if you could please step over here a moment".

Accessing the suit's operating system, she went through it's features, searching for some sort of way that she could possibly disable the man's cell phone, or even better, gain access to what he'd been using it for.

Fimbulvetr accepts the tea and sips it.

"It is adequate. Stand by in case anyone else wants anything."

-----

The man turns and stares at Katherine with wide eyes. As far as her suit can tell, the phone a perfectly ordinary cellphone.

"E-Er... what for? I'm just here to get augmented, like everyone else..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"... of course, how could I not realize that?" Facepalms, but blinks before smirking. "You know, I wonder if..." She tries to summon up wax around her to shift it into a disguise.

*The wax seeps from her skin, quickly solidifying into a suit that covers her form! She can adjust it's color in different places to create a disguise!

"Ooohhh, good thinking!" Susanne says, sounding genuinely praiseful.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...I wanted to know about that...Well, sometimes I change..." said Maya as she was trying to figure out the words that she wanted to say. She then hears about upgrades and at once gulped. "Upgrades? Does that mean that I can die if I don't get them!"

"Ah, yes, so you have realized. You wish to resolve your split personalities? We can do that.... why would you think that? Of course you won't die." she says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:55 am

Blaze wrote:The spell narrows into a more focused beam of disintergration not unlike a rabid dog straining on a leash and losing.

"Er... not bad." the nurse murmurs, looking as shocked as a robot can.

Dact closes her eyes and gets a strong grip on it... cutting it off after obliterating the last of the dummy. She takes a deep breath... looking to the robot. "Um... sorry about that."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Blaze wrote:"Ah, yes, so you have realized. You wish to resolve your split personalities? We can do that.... why would you think that? Of course you won't die." she says.

"I think I do...I am not really sure," said Maya as she sounded nervous. She then nodded and added, "It just that upgrades me that something is wrong and if I don't get them then I will not be any good?"

Maya was still trying to figure out this whole machine girl thing that she has stumble upon. It was all rather new to her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Elliot bobbed his head and stepped back slightly to stand against the wall. His head dropped, and he started to tug at the short, tight dress again with a sigh. Hearing the conversation between Fimble and Maya, he peered over at the idol girl again.

"Um... what kind of upgrades did you get?", he asked.

====

Katherine hesitated as she saw the man's eyes go wide. When her suit failed to pick up any suspicious activity on his phone, she chewed her bottom lip for a moment or two but then shook her head from side to side.

"I've got my eye on you, Mister. It would be a very stupid idea to cause any trouble today... ", she warned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact closes her eyes and gets a strong grip on it... cutting it off after obliterating the last of the dummy. She takes a deep breath... looking to the robot. "Um... sorry about that."

"Hey, don't worry about it. The whole point of this place is to test your new powers." the doctor says.

"So, power is not an issue, but control is..." he mutters, writing on a tablet computer.

Maiden Miki wrote:"I think I do...I am not really sure," said Maya as she sounded nervous. She then nodded and added, "It just that upgrades me that something is wrong and if I don't get them then I will not be any good?"

Maya was still trying to figure out this whole machine girl thing that she has stumble upon. It was all rather new to her.

"Ah, now I see. Do not worry, you have a long time to go before becoming obsolete. But, I will admit that separating these two personalities might be good for you. Your inter-alter amnesia is affecting your life, and becoming your own person entirely might help correct your self-esteem issues." Fimbulvetr says calmly as she sips her tea.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot bobbed his head and stepped back slightly to stand against the wall. His head dropped, and he started to tug at the short, tight dress again with a sigh. Hearing the conversation between Fimble and Maya, he peered over at the idol girl again.

"Um... what kind of upgrades did you get?", he asked.

====

Katherine hesitated as she saw the man's eyes go wide. When her suit failed to pick up any suspicious activity on his phone, she chewed her bottom lip for a moment or two but then shook her head from side to side.

"I've got my eye on you, Mister. It would be a very stupid idea to cause any trouble today... ", she warned.

Fimbulvetr glares at Elliot.

"The tea girl does not get to participate in grown-up talk. Stand against the wall and be quiet."
-----

"Er, gotcha miss, no trouble from me! Eheheh..." the man says with a shaky smile, still fidgeting. The gynoid that helped Katherine gear up and take this job walks over.

"Is there a problem?" she asks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Dact nods. "Yeah.... its almost like... my magic knows what its doing. And wants to get out... and destroy everything. Its rather... unnerving."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 01, 2013 12:10 am

Blaze wrote:"Ah, now I see. Do not worry, you have a long time to go before becoming obsolete. But, I will admit that separating these two personalities might be good for you. Your inter-alter amnesia is affecting your life, and becoming your own person entirely might help correct your self-esteem issues." Fimbulvetr says calmly as she sips her tea.

"Obsolete?" said Maya who didn't sound as if she liked that sound of that. She gulped a bit and continue to listen to Fimbulvetr. Maybe being split would help her out a bit. She wasn't sure what happen when she was her but was it that bad if they do split. It would allow Maya to be more control of her life and not worry about passing out during midthings.

"Well...Maybe we can do that...If you think it would be good for me," said Maya as she tried to flatten her short skirt to make sure it didn't show her panties.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun May 05, 2013 3:22 pm

*The wax seeps from her skin, quickly solidifying into a suit that covers her form! She can adjust it's color in different places to create a disguise!

"Ooohhh, good thinking!" Susanne says, sounding genuinely praiseful.

"This definitely isn't so bad!" Gives Susanne a thumbs up. "Thanks"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon May 06, 2013 2:57 am

Elliot seemed startled at being told off for trying to join in the conversation, cheeks going bright red at the particular way she phrased it, speaking to him more like a child. When she ordered him to go stand against the wall in silence, his eyes widened a little, and he hesitated, looking back and forth between them, and then swallowed a deep breath.

"But I am a grown up, Miss Fimble... ", he weakly protested.

====

Katherine took a slight step back, still watching the man with a frown, until the gynoid appeared at her side, and she switched her focus to her instead..

"He... looked suspicious. I was going to pull him out and search him, but then I remembered you said I was only here to keep them in line... I should only get involved when they cause trouble, right? It would be wrong to assume someone is going to cause trouble because I thought the looked suspicious... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue May 14, 2013 1:55 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Yeah.... its almost like... my magic knows what its doing. And wants to get out... and destroy everything. Its rather... unnerving."

The doctor takes a couple of notes on his notepad and nods.

"And how did you feel as you used it? Was it intoxicating? Frightful?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Obsolete?" said Maya who didn't sound as if she liked that sound of that. She gulped a bit and continue to listen to Fimbulvetr. Maybe being split would help her out a bit. She wasn't sure what happen when she was her but was it that bad if they do split. It would allow Maya to be more control of her life and not worry about passing out during midthings.

"Well...Maybe we can do that...If you think it would be good for me," said Maya as she tried to flatten her short skirt to make sure it didn't show her panties.

"Good for both of you." Fimbulvetr says with a nod.

"But this raises the question: do you like your current form? Or would you prefer we build a new body and put your personality into it and leave the other you in that one?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"This definitely isn't so bad!" Gives Susanne a thumbs up. "Thanks"

"Welcome kiddo." Sussanne says, giving the thumbs-up back.

"Are you two done?" the doctor asks with a sigh.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot seemed startled at being told off for trying to join in the conversation, cheeks going bright red at the particular way she phrased it, speaking to him more like a child. When she ordered him to go stand against the wall in silence, his eyes widened a little, and he hesitated, looking back and forth between them, and then swallowed a deep breath.

"But I am a grown up, Miss Fimble... ", he weakly protested.

====

Katherine took a slight step back, still watching the man with a frown, until the gynoid appeared at her side, and she switched her focus to her instead..

"He... looked suspicious. I was going to pull him out and search him, but then I remembered you said I was only here to keep them in line... I should only get involved when they cause trouble, right? It would be wrong to assume someone is going to cause trouble because I thought the looked suspicious... ".

"Considering the amount of time you spend as a child, verses the amount of time you spend at your chronological age, I doubt that. Now be quiet." Fimbulvetr says coolly.

-----

The gynoid gives Katherine a small smile... before extending her finger at the man, a tranquilizer dart leaping from her finger into his neck. As he slumps, his coat falls open, revealing a bomb strapped to his body.

"True enough, true enough. But sometimes people looks suspicious because they have every intention to cause trouble. Pre-emptive measures are always better than reactive ones."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor takes a couple of notes on his notepad and nods.

"And how did you feel as you used it? Was it intoxicating? Frightful?"

"A bit of both... It was a rush to have my body suddenly swimming with power, but at the same time I could feel its destructive nature." She rubs her arm a bit...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 16, 2013 12:21 am

Blaze wrote:"Good for both of you." Fimbulvetr says with a nod.

"But this raises the question: do you like your current form? Or would you prefer we build a new body and put your personality into it and leave the other you in that one?"

"Well...If you think so then I guess...I can do it," said Maya who nodded slowly.

Maya was then caught off guard by the question and took a moment to think about the answer. She was unsure if she should say yes because that may upset Fimbulvetr. Maya didn't want to fall out of grace with her.

"Well....That...I mean..." said Maya as she pulls out her skit and tried to think of what to say. "I like it but it...Well....Not enough...I mean...it is but...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse