Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:21 am

KonokoHasano wrote:
Oh she moves all right! But only to blow a kiss and a smoke heart at one of the boys~

"A-- Are you always going to keep on doing this?" She asked, feeling incredibly embarrassed by this. "I don't like to flirt, you jerk!" Tries to regain control of her body through force!

Susanne must have been like, the best judo master before she was a candle, because she redirects that force in multiple different ways in only a moment... causing Susanne to give one particularly handsome young man a perfect curtsey!

Knight Errant wrote:She nods. "We'll see I suppose."

"Well, since you've signed up, wanna keep practicing? Abyssal magic can do more than nuke. From the spelllist I just accessed, I have some spells you might be interested in. Devil's Sinkhole, Ride of Pestilance, Life Warp... what do you think?" the doctor says.

Maiden Miki wrote:"O-O-Okay," said Maya who looked at the chair and slowly leans against the chair. She was a bit worried but trusted the woman to do what she needed to do. Maya tried to remember if this room was familiar compare to the last time she was here but that was so long ago.

Once she sits back, the chair springs to life, clamping around Maya to hold her secure! A doctor pulls her hair up so that a large plug can plug into a socket that opens up on the back of her neck, her vision going blank for a moment as her body is connected to the local servers!

"Okay sweetheart, here's how this goes. Because you said that your other self can have this body, we're going to put you to sleep. We'll seperate the two of you and put your personality folders into a new form we're building over there." a doctor says, pointing to another chair where mechanical parts are being assembled by robotic arms at an amazing speed.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:02 am

"O-o-okay..." said Maya as she tried to look at her new body but was unable to see it. Her vision was still blanked but trusted her to not do anything bad. "I can't see it but...Al-alright."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:55 am

Dact nods. "Sure I'll keep practicing. Um... what do those things do? And how do I cast them?" She asks, a bit confused.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"O-o-okay..." said Maya as she tried to look at her new body but was unable to see it. Her vision was still blanked but trusted her to not do anything bad. "I can't see it but...Al-alright."

"All right. Initiating shutdown."
the doctor says. And that's the last thing Maya knows before going into a dreamless sleep.

When she awakens, her HUD booting up, she is instantly aware of how different things seem. She has a bit of extra sensation coming from behind and her hearing is even more acute. As for her other self, she starts waking up at the same time!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Sure I'll keep practicing. Um... what do those things do? And how do I cast them?" She asks, a bit confused.

"According to our scans, you have arcane contracts with some of the higher powers in infernal regions engraved into your DNA. As such, calling on any of them should come naturally. Sinkhole and Pestilance are triggers by a contracted with Bechard the Rotting Husk and Life Warp by the Unnamable One."

Those names... or name and title rather seem to send a tingle through Dact, her very DNA resonating at their mention!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Susanne must have been like, the best judo master before she was a candle, because she redirects that force in multiple different ways in only a moment... causing Susanne to give one particularly handsome young man a perfect curtsey!

"... what?" Is at a loss for words. "How did you do that?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:23 am

Blaze wrote:"According to our scans, you have arcane contracts with some of the higher powers in infernal regions engraved into your DNA. As such, calling on any of them should come naturally. Sinkhole and Pestilance are triggers by a contracted with Bechard the Rotting Husk and Life Warp by the Unnamable One."

Those names... or name and title rather seem to send a tingle through Dact, her very DNA resonating at their mention!

Dact sweatdrops a bit... "That all sounds kind of... evil... I'm not sure if this is a good idea..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 am

Blaze wrote:"All right. Initiating shutdown."
the doctor says. And that's the last thing Maya knows before going into a dreamless sleep.

When she awakens, her HUD booting up, she is instantly aware of how different things seem. She has a bit of extra sensation coming from behind and her hearing is even more acute. As for her other self, she starts waking up at the same time!

Maya could see things becoming dark. She was going to say something but at once was shutdown. It was not long until she woke up but wasn't sure for how long nor whereshe was. Her hearing was improved and could hear everything in the room.

"Wh-" said Maya as she tries to open her eyes to see where she was.

"Mmmm~ Ahhh~ How wonderful~" said a voice that sounded like her but was much more confident. Maya at once tried to look for the source of the voice which was actually coming from her own body. At least, her old one.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:41 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"... what?" Is at a loss for words. "How did you do that?"

"Gurl I have skillz to pay da billz~" Susanne says with a cackle as a couple of the staring boys blush brightly and look away

Knight Errant wrote:Dact sweatdrops a bit... "That all sounds kind of... evil... I'm not sure if this is a good idea..."

The doctor shrugs.

"Well you've got a really narrow definition of evil. What if you used that power to annihilate a warlord's stronghold, freeing the masses from his tyranny? That counts as good doesn't it? Power is never inherently good or bad. It's in the application of that power where such titles matter."

Maiden Miki wrote:Maya could see things becoming dark. She was going to say something but at once was shutdown. It was not long until she woke up but wasn't sure for how long nor whereshe was. Her hearing was improved and could hear everything in the room.

"Wh-" said Maya as she tries to open her eyes to see where she was.

"Mmmm~ Ahhh~ How wonderful~" said a voice that sounded like her but was much more confident. Maya at once tried to look for the source of the voice which was actually coming from her own body. At least, her old one.

At the moment, Maya's head is restrained, but with a pair of hisses from around her and nearby, both Maya and Mia are released from their restraints. Maya can see her old body nearby, in the same chair she sat in.

"OKay ladies, take a few steps forward for us. Gotta make sure everything is hooked up right." a doctor says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 am

"Gurl I have skillz to pay da billz~" Susanne says with a cackle as a couple of the staring boys blush brightly and look away

"..." She couldn't help but laugh a little at that, both not expecting to hear the being say that, and because of the guys turning around like they did. "This is still embarrassing as hell, but I gotta admit... you're kinda fun." Scratches her cheek, blushing slightly.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:13 am

Blaze wrote:The doctor shrugs.

"Well you've got a really narrow definition of evil. What if you used that power to annihilate a warlord's stronghold, freeing the masses from his tyranny? That counts as good doesn't it? Power is never inherently good or bad. It's in the application of that power where such titles matter."

Dact frowns... thinking a bit. "I cant fault that argument... I guess... might as well keep practicing."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:25 am

Blaze wrote:At the moment, Maya's head is restrained, but with a pair of hisses from around her and nearby, both Maya and Mia are released from their restraints. Maya can see her old body nearby, in the same chair she sat in.

"OKay ladies, take a few steps forward for us. Gotta make sure everything is hooked up right." a doctor says.

Maya saw that all she could see was her old body. She wonder what it was going though but wasn't sure.

The other body moan a bit as if she was filled with pleasure all over. She skipped more then just wlaked in searching for the voice of the doctor.

"Oh...Okay," said Maya timidly as she took her first few steps in her new body. It felt foreign and a bit unbalance.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:19 am

[Bluuuuuuuuuh... uni is hard, but over now.]
KonokoHasano wrote:"..." She couldn't help but laugh a little at that, both not expecting to hear the being say that, and because of the guys turning around like they did. "This is still embarrassing as hell, but I gotta admit... you're kinda fun." Scratches her cheek, blushing slightly.

"Hahahah, see, now you're catching on! Try it for yourself now!" Susanne says encouragingly

Knight Errant wrote:Dact frowns... thinking a bit. "I cant fault that argument... I guess... might as well keep practicing."

The doctor nods and ducks behind a transparent blastproof shield that rises from the ground.

"You do that. I'll just watch."

Maiden Miki wrote:Maya saw that all she could see was her old body. She wonder what it was going though but wasn't sure.

The other body moan a bit as if she was filled with pleasure all over. She skipped more then just wlaked in searching for the voice of the doctor.

"Oh...Okay," said Maya timidly as she took her first few steps in her new body. It felt foreign and a bit unbalance.

As Maya steps forward, she passes a mirror that reflects her new self!

As for her old body, the doctor holds her still. "You okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:59 pm

"Humph... I'm not a bomb..." She frowns... and looks to the target dummies. She concentrates and tries to reach inwards... trying to tap and grab hold of the power of Life Warp... whatever that was.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:06 am

"Wh-wh-what?!?!?!" said Maya which may have ended up being a yell if she wasn't so timid. She felt her body and at once tried to see if it was actually hers. She turned around and looked at the first person she could see. "Wh-what am I? Th-th-this looks rather...Umm....revealing."

Maya at once covered up her chest seeing that it was just pointing out.

"Okay? Mmm~ I am feeling fine," smiled Maya's old body as she looked over to see her other half. She licked her lips and was already racing with ideas. She then looks back at the doctor and push her bust up front. "Aren't you a fine piece of hardware~"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:56 pm

"Hahahah, see, now you're catching on! Try it for yourself now!" Susanne says encouragingly

"W-- I don't think I can get myself to do stuff like that." Mutters a little, clearly embarrassed.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse