Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 am

Knight Errant wrote:She nods. "Well yeah... I have become rather paranoid about that in recent years. Contracts are best read thoroughly." She thinks a bit. "I should probably stick around you people... you know the most about my condition." She sighs... "Right, how about this. I'll pay off the treatment... and work for you if you promise to look into reversing this. Or should I be talking to a supervisor... are you authorized to make contracts?"

"I am. Hold on a moment."

The nurse's eyes glaze over for a moment. Soon, she snaps to attention and offers Dact her digital notepad which now displays a contract!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Sweet! No more of this nonsense testing with mad scientists!" Punches the air happily

"Yeah, no more mad scientists, but I have some tests of my own~ Like, what kind of guys does Susanne fancy~?" Smoke Susanne says with a giggle, making Susanne walks out past the scientist with a wiggle in her rear.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Really? But..." said Maya as she rubbed her foot into the ground and was sounding as if this would be bad. "There is not much I can do....I do want to be of use! Please! If...if possible...."

"Of course dear, we'll find a place for you. I take it you accept my suggestion?" Fimbulvetr asks with a victorious grin.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot frowned, but he didn't continue arguing. He lowered his head, looking down at the floor, and blushed in silence as Fimble continued her conversation with the idol girl. After a while, he reaches out to take a cupcake from the tray, and takes a large bite from it, closing his eyes to savour the taste of the sugary icing on the top!

===

Katherine reached behind her head, rubbing at her neck, watching the man being carried off with an uncomfortable expression. Looking down at her arms for a moment, she then glanced back to the gynoid.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of responsibility... ".

Fimbulvetr's hand slaps Elliot's hard, forcing him to drop the cupcake.

"The teagirl does NOT help herself to the refreshments she serves during a meeting." Fimbulvetr says coldly, glaring balefully at Elliot with her one visible eye.

-----

The gynoid gives a sad smile and ruffles Katherine's hair.

"Look, you made a mistake, but don't let that discourage you okay? Go take a break, calm down and think it over before you make any big decisions."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:13 am

Elliot yelped as the cupcake fell from his hands, tumbled through the air and landed on it's topside between his feet. His lower lip slipped out slightly, and he groaned. Lifting his head again, he looked into Fimble's eyes, and for a moment it seemed he was on the verge of bursting into tears.

"Sorry... Miss Fimble... ", he sighed, before bending down to pick up the cupcake, and then got some little paper towels to clean up the mess it had left on the floor.

====

Katherine nodded slowly, the reassuring words seeming to do the job in making her feel a little better about her mistake.

"Maybe I'll go look for Elliot... do you know where he'd be?", she asked the Gynoid as her weapons and devices returned to the compartments of the suit.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am

Blaze wrote:"Of course dear, we'll find a place for you. I take it you accept my suggestion?" Fimbulvetr asks with a victorious grin.

"Yes..Yes!" said Maya as she held her hands to her chest and nodded several times. "I...I accept!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Blaze wrote:"I am. Hold on a moment."

The nurse's eyes glaze over for a moment. Soon, she snaps to attention and offers Dact her digital notepad which now displays a contract!

"Ah, yes... the robot thing." She shrugs and checks this new contract!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot yelped as the cupcake fell from his hands, tumbled through the air and landed on it's topside between his feet. His lower lip slipped out slightly, and he groaned. Lifting his head again, he looked into Fimble's eyes, and for a moment it seemed he was on the verge of bursting into tears.

"Sorry... Miss Fimble... ", he sighed, before bending down to pick up the cupcake, and then got some little paper towels to clean up the mess it had left on the floor.

====

Katherine nodded slowly, the reassuring words seeming to do the job in making her feel a little better about her mistake.

"Maybe I'll go look for Elliot... do you know where he'd be?", she asked the Gynoid as her weapons and devices returned to the compartments of the suit.

Fimbulvetr gives a curt nod and takes her seat once more, ignoring Elliot.

-----

THe gynoid closes her eyes for a moment.

"In a meeting with Miss FImbulvetr. Should be over soon."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes..Yes!" said Maya as she held her hands to her chest and nodded several times. "I...I accept!"

"Wonderful! Just sign on this and we'll get you into engineering." Fimbulvetr says, causing a virtual contract to appear in Maya's HUD.

Knight Errant wrote:"Ah, yes... the robot thing." She shrugs and checks this new contract!

The contract basically says that Dact's debt is payed off, she is now a normal employee of Niflheim and is subject to the same benefits and rules that that entails. Nothing entrapping or anything.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 pm

"Ri-ri-right!" said Maya as she looked around for a pen and eventually signed the contract. She was excited. Now she would be out of this body and doing something she can feel confident in doing. It was almost a dream come true.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 pm

"Yeah, no more mad scientists, but I have some tests of my own~ Like, what kind of guys does Susanne fancy~?" Smoke Susanne says with a giggle, making Susanne walks out past the scientist with a wiggle in her rear.

"I-- what?!" She let out, staring at Susanne as if she were crazy. "I don't like men. Jeez, what kind of question is th-- and stop making me walk like this." Blushes furiously as she is forced to walk with a wiggle to the rear.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Ri-ri-right!" said Maya as she looked around for a pen and eventually signed the contract. She was excited. Now she would be out of this body and doing something she can feel confident in doing. It was almost a dream come true.

Once the contract is signed, Fimbulvetr grins.

"Very good. Let's get you to the lab."

She stands up and strides away with authority. "Follow me."

KonokoHasano wrote:"I-- what?!" She let out, staring at Susanne as if she were crazy. "I don't like men. Jeez, what kind of question is th-- and stop making me walk like this." Blushes furiously as she is forced to walk with a wiggle to the rear.

"But they like it, look!"

INdeed, every guy they pass seems to be oogling as they leave.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:13 am

Blaze wrote:Once the contract is signed, Fimbulvetr grins.

"Very good. Let's get you to the lab."

She stands up and strides away with authority. "Follow me."

"Al-al-alright," said Maya as she follows after Fimbulvetr. She stared at her backside and wonder what will happen next. She felt as if she could trust her even though the woman was smiling at her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:46 pm

"But they like it, look!"

INdeed, every guy they pass seems to be oogling as they leave.

"... I'll punch 'em, I'll punch 'em all in the face." She muttered with a growl, attempting to move!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 am

Blaze wrote:The contract basically says that Dact's debt is payed off, she is now a normal employee of Niflheim and is subject to the same benefits and rules that that entails. Nothing entrapping or anything.

Dact nods and goes to sign! Dun dun duuuuuun!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:05 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Al-al-alright," said Maya as she follows after Fimbulvetr. She stared at her backside and wonder what will happen next. She felt as if she could trust her even though the woman was smiling at her.

Fimbulvetr leads Maya into a Robotic Surgery wing with many fancy looking machines all set up! She leads her to what looks like a vertical dentist chair.

"Stand against this and they'll get to work."

KonokoHasano wrote:"... I'll punch 'em, I'll punch 'em all in the face." She muttered with a growl, attempting to move!

Oh she moves all right! But only to blow a kiss and a smoke heart at one of the boys~

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods and goes to sign! Dun dun duuuuuun!

And so, Dact is bound... BY LEGALITY! The contract is uploaded to Niflheim.

"Very good. We hope you'll enjoy it here."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:47 am

Oh she moves all right! But only to blow a kiss and a smoke heart at one of the boys~

"A-- Are you always going to keep on doing this?" She asked, feeling incredibly embarrassed by this. "I don't like to flirt, you jerk!" Tries to regain control of her body through force!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Blaze wrote:And so, Dact is bound... BY LEGALITY! The contract is uploaded to Niflheim.

"Very good. We hope you'll enjoy it here."

She nods. "We'll see I suppose."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:22 pm

"O-O-Okay," said Maya who looked at the chair and slowly leans against the chair. She was a bit worried but trusted the woman to do what she needed to do. Maya tried to remember if this room was familiar compare to the last time she was here but that was so long ago.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse