Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Project Echidna

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:16 am

At Niflheim Tower, in Fimbulvetr's top floor office, a new aide android gives his first daily report.

"... and that conclude my report on the Warmanti Galaxy. Now comes the bad news. Reports are coming in of discrimination against robots on planets neighbouring our ones. People automatically assume they were sent there by us apparently."

Fimbulvetr, having been content to let the reports flow uninterrupted sits upright and listens intently. "Is that so?... our actual agents will have a harder time going around unnoticed then. Hmm... tell me, how far has Project Echidna come?"

The aide taps at is datapad and nods.

"It's looking good. Mortality rates are down to 0.01% and non-beneficial mutations are down to 5%"

"Perfect. Begin public trials, here and elsewhere."

=====

The next day, a dome shaped building has sprung up in Muffinville with two gynoids sitting outside the automated doors. All around the city, posters have sprung up, advertising whatever service the dome was offering with the words "IMPROVE YOURSELF, BODY AND MIND!" along with directions to the dome.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Project Echidna

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am

A young man walks on up and stares at the words. He seemed like he was just beyond 20. His jet black hair was somewhat messy and long, tied in a ponytail, and his eyes -- well, one of them anyway -- was a deep purple. His other eye was covered by an eyepatch. A few scars could be seen on him, and he was a bit ragged in appearance, as if he had basically lived through hell.

"Improve yourself?" He muttered as he considered for a long moment. "Maybe this could work..." He proceeds to walk on through the entrance.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Dact, always a seeker of self improvement, spots the flier and hrrms! "Sounds a bit odd... but worth checking out I suppose!" With that, he heads for said dome!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 pm

The two gynoids look rather bored, but both perk up when Dact and the young man approach.

"Welcome welcome! Tired of the same old stuff? Wanna try something new? You're in the right place!" the catgirl one says.

"That's right! For a limited time only, we can amplify your body and your mind for free! Step right on in!" the other one says.

Stepping inside the dome, the pair find a large waiting room with another gynoid behind a desk. She smiles at the two.

"Welcome! Here for the enhancements?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 pm

"Enhancements?" He asks for a moment. "Yeah... think you could do something to make it so I don't get injured as easily in a fight? I get into them a lot."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 pm

There is a tapping sound from below.

"Excuse me?" asks a perky disembodied voice that sounds like its coming from below the counter. "Is this that robot clinic I saw on the billboard two blocks down?" :3
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Dact raises an eyebrow. "Amplify the body and mind... how, exactly?" He asks the two odd looking robot women!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Elliot had been strolling by with a brown-haired teenage girl in a school uniform and glasses, when the two girls sat outside the dome caught his attention. The one in the pink dress in particular! His long blonde hair was loose, and he was wearing a light blue t-shirt, knee length denim shorts and a pair of red sneakers. As they spoke with Dact, he slowly shuffled up behind the Knight to study the cat girl, much to the frustration of the teenager that was with him.

"Elliot... we're going to be late", she said, her brow creasing slightly. She looked to be around fifteen, and wore a dark grey blazer and matching pleated skirt that reached to mid-thigh, with a crisp white cotton blouse and a red tie. Black leather shoes covered her feet with white ankle socks tucked into them, and her hair was in twin braids that trailed down her back.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:43 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Enhancements?" He asks for a moment. "Yeah... think you could do something to make it so I don't get injured as easily in a fight? I get into them a lot."

"Well of course! All that and more! If you would just sign this, we can begin." the gynoid says, hading the man a datapad with datapen.

Feng wrote:There is a tapping sound from below.

"Excuse me?" asks a perky disembodied voice that sounds like its coming from below the counter. "Is this that robot clinic I saw on the billboard two blocks down?" :3

The gynoid looks over the desk at the source of the voice.

"I assure you this is not a robot clinic, but it is owned by Niflheim Industries if that is what you mean."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact raises an eyebrow. "Amplify the body and mind... how, exactly?" He asks the two odd looking robot women!

Assuming that Dact heard all that, then he is inside, away from the two gynoid outside! Silly derpy knight.

"Well, greater muscle power for one thing. Faster mental processing. More efficent organs. Stronger bones. All that and more!" the gynoid behind the desk says with a smile.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot had been strolling by with a brown-haired teenage girl in a school uniform and glasses, when the two girls sat outside the dome caught his attention. The one in the pink dress in particular! His long blonde hair was loose, and he was wearing a light blue t-shirt, knee length denim shorts and a pair of red sneakers. As they spoke with Dact, he slowly shuffled up behind the Knight to study the cat girl, much to the frustration of the teenager that was with him.

"Elliot... we're going to be late", she said, her brow creasing slightly. She looked to be around fifteen, and wore a dark grey blazer and matching pleated skirt that reached to mid-thigh, with a crisp white cotton blouse and a red tie. Black leather shoes covered her feet with white ankle socks tucked into them, and her hair was in twin braids that trailed down her back.

The two gynoids look at Elliot and smile brightly!

"Hey there cutie! Interested in improving yourself?" the catgirl asks with a wink.
"The ladies like a man who can bench 300 pounds one handed, and we can make it happen~" the other says, giving a meanful nod towards the girl.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 pm

"Umm...." said Maya as she wonder around unsure on what to do. She looked around and saw the different things around her. She blinks a few times and timidly asked one of the nearby robots, "Is there anything I am suppose to do?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 am

Elliot gave the cat girl an embarassed smile, but before he could speak, the schoolgirl stepped forward. "You don't think he's dumb enough to fall for that, do you?", she asked, one hand on her hip as she looked the catgirl up and down, and then studied the dome.

"Got any happy customers to back up these claims?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 am

Blaze wrote:"Well of course! All that and more! If you would just sign this, we can begin." the gynoid says, hading the man a datapad with datapen.

He nods and proceeds to sign his name. Perhaps the weirdest thing would be the fact that he signed the name 'Susanne'
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Spotting one of the posters, Chris D stops and stares at it for a moment, in thought. "Huh...improve body and mind, eh? Hrm..." D looks over himself for a few moments before nodding a little. "Would be nice if I had some muscles to go with this strength. Maybe a little height, too. Then I could be taller than Sam!" Grinning, D quickly takes off toward the dome!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Uh... yeah! Obviously he is inside... obviously. >_>

Dact hrrms at the desk girl's explanation... then shrugs. "Alright... I guess I can try it out..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm...." said Maya as she wonder around unsure on what to do. She looked around and saw the different things around her. She blinks a few times and timidly asked one of the nearby robots, "Is there anything I am suppose to do?"

The two gynoids look at Maya and frown.

"Listen sweetie, you don't need to show up unless you get ordered too, okay? Niflheim runs a tight ship." the catgirl says
"But since you are here..." the other mutters before her eyes become blank

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot gave the cat girl an embarassed smile, but before he could speak, the schoolgirl stepped forward. "You don't think he's dumb enough to fall for that, do you?", she asked, one hand on her hip as she looked the catgirl up and down, and then studied the dome.

"Got any happy customers to back up these claims?".

"We only just opened, so not for this particular procedure no. Private tests went remarkably well though, would you like to see the results from them?" the non-catgirl gynoid asks.

"I was made into this by Niflheim's previous programs, and I never regretted it." the catgirl one says with a grin

KonokoHasano wrote:He nods and proceeds to sign his name. Perhaps the weirdest thing would be the fact that he signed the name 'Susanne'

The gynoid takes it, and cool professional that she is, doesn't react to the female name.

"Very well Mr. Susanne, if you could step through this door please and follow the instructions of the doctors beyond it."

A door opens beside the desk, leading to a white corridor.

Marky wrote:Spotting one of the posters, Chris D stops and stares at it for a moment, in thought. "Huh...improve body and mind, eh? Hrm..." D looks over himself for a few moments before nodding a little. "Would be nice if I had some muscles to go with this strength. Maybe a little height, too. Then I could be taller than Sam!" Grinning, D quickly takes off toward the dome!

Outside the dome, Chris D sees Elliot, the schoolgirl and Maya talking to the two guards! Does he venture inside or stick around to talk/listen in?

Knight Errant wrote:Uh... yeah! Obviously he is inside... obviously. >_>

Dact hrrms at the desk girl's explanation... then shrugs. "Alright... I guess I can try it out..."

"Wonderful, sign on the dotted line please!"

The gynoid hands Dact the datapad and datapen.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse