Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 am

Knight Errant wrote:"Humph... I'm not a bomb..." She frowns... and looks to the target dummies. She concentrates and tries to reach inwards... trying to tap and grab hold of the power of Life Warp... whatever that was.

The grabs the power... a hideous pulse of green light emanating from her hands! She can feel the life of the bacterium bathed in it twisting, becoming corrupted. Some die right away from the trauma... some become weaker, some stronger as a result.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Wh-wh-what?!?!?!" said Maya which may have ended up being a yell if she wasn't so timid. She felt her body and at once tried to see if it was actually hers. She turned around and looked at the first person she could see. "Wh-what am I? Th-th-this looks rather...Umm....revealing."

Maya at once covered up her chest seeing that it was just pointing out.

"Okay? Mmm~ I am feeling fine," smiled Maya's old body as she looked over to see her other half. She licked her lips and was already racing with ideas. She then looks back at the doctor and push her bust up front. "Aren't you a fine piece of hardware~"

THe doctors nod at each other, ignoring the shy and daring gynoids.

"Everything seems nominal ladies. I would image the two of you have a lot to talk about." one says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"W-- I don't think I can get myself to do stuff like that." Mutters a little, clearly embarrassed.

"Aw, c'mon~ You'll never see most of these guys again, will you? What's there to worry about?" Susanne asks, poking at the other Susanne's cheek teasingly.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:57 am

Blaze wrote:THe doctors nod at each other, ignoring the shy and daring gynoids.

"Everything seems nominal ladies. I would image the two of you have a lot to talk about." one says.

"But wh-wh-what about this?" asked Shy Maya as she pointed to herself. "Th-th-this is rather....revealing."

"I don't know what nominal means," said Daring Maya as she smiled to one of the doctors. "But I would be glad if one of you can give me an in-depth check up."

"St-st-stop that!" yelled Shy Maya to her old body. She see that the person in the body was slowly running her hand up Maya's old leg to reveal what was under her skirt. "That is my body!"

"Sister," said Daring Maya as she place a hand to stop Maya from pushing her hand down. "It was your body. Now it is mines."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:03 am

Blaze wrote:The grabs the power... a hideous pulse of green light emanating from her hands! She can feel the life of the bacterium bathed in it twisting, becoming corrupted. Some die right away from the trauma... some become weaker, some stronger as a result.

Dact lets it go for a few more moments... then cuts it off... "Ugh... thats... unpleasant. I'm not sure I want to know what would happen if a person got hit with that."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:25 am

"Aw, c'mon~ You'll never see most of these guys again, will you? What's there to worry about?" Susanne asks, poking at the other Susanne's cheek teasingly.

Susanne frowns at that, but thinks for a moment. "Well... I suppose you have a point. Besides, it's almost like a little revenge." Gives a smirk before raising an arm and pushing it through her hair, looking at some of the men. She walks towards them, swaying her hips. "I'm sorry, but could you cuties help me? I'm a bit... lost, you see."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:30 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"But wh-wh-what about this?" asked Shy Maya as she pointed to herself. "Th-th-this is rather....revealing."

"I don't know what nominal means," said Daring Maya as she smiled to one of the doctors. "But I would be glad if one of you can give me an in-depth check up."

"St-st-stop that!" yelled Shy Maya to her old body. She see that the person in the body was slowly running her hand up Maya's old leg to reveal what was under her skirt. "That is my body!"

"Sister," said Daring Maya as she place a hand to stop Maya from pushing her hand down. "It was your body. Now it is mines."

"That is what you agreed to miss. You have no right to complain." says one of the doctors to Shy Maya.

"Sorry ma'am, no mixing business and pleasure." says another to Daring Maya

Knight Errant wrote:Dact lets it go for a few more moments... then cuts it off... "Ugh... thats... unpleasant. I'm not sure I want to know what would happen if a person got hit with that."

"Indeed. Stand clear so we can kill those." says the doctor, staring at the point of the spell's focus

KonokoHasano wrote:Susanne frowns at that, but thinks for a moment. "Well... I suppose you have a point. Besides, it's almost like a little revenge." Gives a smirk before raising an arm and pushing it through her hair, looking at some of the men. She walks towards them, swaying her hips. "I'm sorry, but could you cuties help me? I'm a bit... lost, you see."

The guys all stare, before tripping over each other to help!

"Where do you need to go?"
"I have a photographic memory, leave everything to me!"
"Can I have your number?!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:48 pm

"Well... silly little me forgot where the exit is, and so I'm not sure where I should be going, and I'm scared of this place." Gives a small sniff, wiping away a tear. "It's so scary too, with all the science and experiments."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 am

Blaze wrote:"That is what you agreed to miss. You have no right to complain." says one of the doctors to Shy Maya.

"Sorry ma'am, no mixing business and pleasure." says another to Daring Maya

"I-I-I guess so but....It is so revealing," said Shy Maya as she tried to cover herself up. She glanced over to Daring Maya and saw that she was still trying to hit on the robot doctor. She scolded her and said, "St-stop it!"

"Shh! Your sister is working here," smiled Daring Maya as she ran a finger up the doctor. "Then lets just do pleasure."

"Wh-what are we going to do now?" asked Maya who tried to push her other self away from the medic droid.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse