TF Idol

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

TF Idol

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 am

"Excuse me, are you sure this is such a good idea?" asked Mia as she stood on top of a small stage. She had her hands folded over each other as she looked down at the ground.

"I am sure it will be okay. This is just a simple thing after all. It happens all the time," said Francesca as she was dressed in a labcoat that had a bit more shine to it. She walked on the ground with a microphone in hand.

"Okay. If you say so," said Mia with a soft and polite voice.

"Alright! Then lets get this started!" said Francesca as she pushed a button on her microphone which actually was her remote. Soon her voice was booming. "You have a good idea for a transformation? Think you have what it takes to make the next big transformation? Then come on up right now and pitch your idea? If it is liked then we will turn this lovely girl...."

Soon lights appeared on the stage to showcase Mia.

"Into your idea!" said Francesca with a smile. "Do you have what it takes to be a TG Idol?"
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: TG Idol

Postby Raleigh » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 am

Do you not mean TF Idol? TG would stand for transgender technically.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 am

"Yeah and FTM is not as big around here"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Dlephi pops up in her avatar form..."Not to mention evey time Francesca uses that remote of hers, things seem to go kablooie and have the exact opposite effect"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Raleigh wrote:Do you not mean TF Idol? TG would stand for transgender technically.

Kether wrote:"Yeah and FTM is not as big around here"

"You are right. Still, that is a problem that can be fixed with no seconds," said Francesca as she pointed her remote upward. The sign began to blink and then changed to become TF.

"Oh..I didn't think about that. I do not want to be a male," said Mia as she nodded. "No offense to Mike...Because we all came from him."

Miku-chan wrote:Dlephi pops up in her avatar form..."Not to mention evey time Francesca uses that remote of hers, things seem to go kablooie and have the exact opposite effect"

"Proves how much you pay attention to what I do." said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow at Klephi. "That hasn't happen at all."

"So now," said Francesca as she stood before the group, "Any suggestions?"

"Please let them be nice," said Mia in a soft and cute sounding voice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 pm

[quote="Maiden Miki]"Proves how much you pay attention to what I do." said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow at Klephi. "That hasn't happen at all."

"So now," said Francesca as she stood before the group, "Any suggestions?"

"Please let them be nice," said Mia in a soft and cute sounding voice.[/quote]

" Ok...explain Kaiko then. Or Mia...BOTH of them. or Sam, Felix, even poor Mike isn't safe from your ...excited... use of that thing."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: TF Idol

Postby Raleigh » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm

A cork in a wine bottle. *Nods to himself.* Its original since I doubt anyone around here has suggested turning anyone into a cork bottle stopper.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Miku-chan wrote:
" Ok...explain Kaiko then. Or Mia...BOTH of them. or Sam, Felix, even poor Mike isn't safe from your ...excited... use of that thing."

"Yeah. That explosion was because the Mia, the catgirl, decided to steal my technology. People who do that get punished and I do not take kindly to thieves," said Francesca as she glared at the girl. "As for the blue hair boy, there was no explosion or anything. All that I wanted happen and I got what I want. As for Sam and Felix, nothing bad happen there and both are rather happy. As for the Idiot, that is his problem and his own stupid if he gets involve which is rarely. He is smart enough not to get involve most of the time."

Francesca sighed and mutter something under her breath. She then spoke, "Now do you have a suggestion or not."

Raleigh wrote:A cork in a wine bottle. *Nods to himself.* Its original since I doubt anyone around here has suggested turning anyone into a cork bottle stopper.

"Well, that is certainly true but that will be boring to observe," said Francesca as she looked tempted but wrote it down.

"Umm....That sounds nice but I think I want something that is able to move," said Mia as she smiled nervously but sounded nice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to the Muffinverse