Digging

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Digging

Postby Raleigh » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Blargle snarfle... cough hack. I really hate it when I get dirt in my mouth. Still, some gems for the hoard are worth it I suppose. *Raleigh can be seen near a mountain outside of town kitted up in the outfit of a miner. Despite the fact that it is a perfectly sunny day he even has the headlight on the helmet already on while swinging about a pick axe.* Time to recoup some losses though the most important question remains. Which working song do I use? I would use that one but I think Disney has it under copy write.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Digging

Postby Raleigh » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 am

This is taking too long. *Throws away the pickaxe, complete with some random scream from the background, and looks over all the other mining equipment he has.* Well then nothing but to dig in I suppose. You know I need some sort of battle charge or something for these kinds of moments. Too bad all the good ones are taken. For the hoard will do for now though. For the hoard! *All the various digging equipment picks up into the air and animates itself to its duties generating a large pile of stone shrapnel and dirt.*

Hopefully, this time, I won't find lava and then have to play it off like it was some all mystical plot to endanger the town so the people band together to overcome it simply so I can make a myth about it to spread to other worlds to promote events that are needed like that last time. Or the time before that. Also, with luck, this won't turn into another operation to harvest latent philosopher's stones before mortals get them. I'm pretty sure the geology isn't conducive here.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Digging

Postby Raleigh » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 pm

*Walks into the now clearly formed cave/mine that his tools has made and starts to inspect.* I have to recoup the losses to that bloody twit. I really need to remember to 'hire' some dwarves for the future. Alright, all you tools, look for any valuable gems or metals. I'm down to only 1/128th of my usual hoard size and I need to replenish it fast. I'm hoping to sleep sometime in the next month and while the naps on the roof help they aren't the same as a good rest on a pile of riches. Hop to. *He himself starts toward one of the walls phasing into it to search through the mountain for anything useful.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse