All Fools day surprise

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: All Fools day surprise

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

*is muchly hit*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Ooh, balloons. I wonder if anyone is aware of how dangerous a properly trained clown is?

Ebony: Hehehe, time to cause a bit of mischief. *She continues to fall into the hole of course but since she is already juggling rather nastily sharp daggers one can imagine what anything on the other end will have to deal with soon.* Palace intrigue and subterfuge while in mask mode it is.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:31 am

The red-haired teenage girl bent down, watching with fascination as Elliot shrunk down to no more than a toddler, in the clothing and make-up of a clown. Despite the horrifying change, Elliot was still giggling away, and a little smirk spread over the lips of the girl as she scooped him up into her arms, "Someone is having fun... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 am

Dact wipes his face! "Blegh! Hey! Get back here you make up laden freak!" He says, chasing after!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:56 pm

((Sorry, bad connections and work emergencies tied me up a bit))

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley rolls his eyes as he stops beating on the clown. "Who the hell's idea was this anyway?" He asked as he looked around for any clues.

Ashley suddenly finds himself surrounded by the gassy mist as the clown sudenly deflates...

Raleigh wrote:Ooh, balloons. I wonder if anyone is aware of how dangerous a properly trained clown is?

A cackling voice seems to whisper in Raleigh clowns ear...'Why not show the masses why balloon clowns are to be feared...'

Ebony wrote:Ebony: Hehehe, time to cause a bit of mischief. *She continues to fall into the hole of course but since she is already juggling rather nastily sharp daggers one can imagine what anything on the other end will have to deal with soon.* Palace intrigue and subterfuge while in mask mode it is.

Harley Ebony suddenly finds herself near the council chambers as she is dropped out of the mystery hole. Thoughts of giggling meyham dance thru her thoughts

Kether wrote:*is muchly hit*

Is muchly changed as the clownish pie works its power thru them. The desire to create more clows, harliquins and fools seems to fill the new clown as their body undergoes a metamorphic shift. first the hair lengthens and turns green while gathering in bunches at the sides of their head...

Harri-chan wrote:The red-haired teenage girl bent down, watching with fascination as Elliot shrunk down to no more than a toddler, in the clothing and make-up of a clown. Despite the horrifying change, Elliot was still giggling away, and a little smirk spread over the lips of the girl as she scooped him up into her arms, "Someone is having fun... ".

Elliot clown baby feels the need to pass gas from giggling so much...

Knight Errant wrote:Dact wipes his face! "Blegh! Hey! Get back here you make up laden freak!" He says, chasing after!

As Dact gives chase, his nose starts to swell at the tip and go red. the seltzer clown looks over its shoulder anr gives the knight the red eye and razburry...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:19 pm

*he tries to shake off the cream and with i the effect*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Ashley suddenly finds himself surrounded by the gassy mist as the clown sudenly deflates...

Ashley places a hand in front of his face as he's surrounded by the gas. "Hm... I wonder if I could find the person responsible for this idiocy."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:01 pm

The red-haired teenager held Elliot out away from her, wrinkling her nose slightly as she heard the giggling toddler passing gas. "I'm going to let that pass as I don't think you can do much about it... ", she muttered, rolling her eyes before glancing around. "Now who the heck is behind this?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse