All Fools day surprise

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

All Fools day surprise

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:17 am

Sitting in his hidden lair, a glowing monitor glints off the glasses of a shadow hidden face. You can almost feel the dark smile form on its face as it hits a final key. The dark  voice can be heard in the room, satisfaction evident in the tone..." it is done. No longer will I work from the shadows. These fools and their color powered Herod. Those cursed wanderers and laughable so called deities. All will know what puppets they are..." they laugh evilly as the wheels set in motion by them begin to roll...

Around muffindom, the ground shakes as holes seem to open everywhere. Thick vapor quickly starts to escape the mystery holes as those nearest to them suddenly start to laugh uncontrollably. Their bodies start to change as clown like features start to spread across their bodies...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: All Fools day surprise

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:43 am

A sheet of paper falls down before the man in shadows. Upon said sheet of paper was a note for him.

"You really have some issues, you know that? A little over-dramatic and a big ego that you are drowning in quite well." At the end of the letter, was a chibi drawing of Konoko's head sticking her tongue out. "P.S, Ritsu wants to use you as a lab rat if she ever gets hold of you."

Konoko, meanwhile, was sitting on the wall of the Hasano estate and watching the chaos that was happening. "So... everybody's being made into fools then?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 am

*Is presently asleep atop one of the buildings in town. It would seem he was busy last night and was trying to take a nap.*

*Ebony appears next to her boss and looks at the spreading gas.* Ebony: I better wake up the boss. When he plays a fool it gets a bit disastrous. *She walks over and kicks her boss off the roof.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 am

"Meh next week will be bunnies"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 am

*Having hit the street below and forming a nice crater, Raleigh jumps up.* I'm up, I'm up. What the heck was that for? For that matter who did it? My field is supposed to zap anyone that tries to touch me while I sleep.

Ebony: I did it boss. We got issues. Fool gas.

Raleigh: Oh... *Looks around.* This will be fun.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:31 am

KonokoHasano wrote:A sheet of paper falls down before the man in shadows. Upon said sheet of paper was a note for him.

"You really have some issues, you know that? A little over-dramatic and a big ego that you are drowning in quite well." At the end of the letter, was a chibi drawing of Konoko's head sticking her tongue out. "P.S, Ritsu wants to use you as a lab rat if she ever gets hold of you."

"Ah, my favorite chaos agent. If she could, your child would have turned everyone into furry squid things not to long ago" the voice snickers as the notes burst into flame...

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko, meanwhile, was sitting on the wall of the Hasano estate and watching the chaos that was happening. "So... everybody's being made into fools then?"

The gas slips towards he wall, surprisingly, the tree near Konoko outside her compound morphs into a clownish looking puppet singing about having no strings...
Raleigh wrote:*Is presently asleep atop one of the buildings in town. It would seem he was busy last night and was trying to take a nap.*

*Ebony appears next to her boss and looks at the spreading gas.* Ebony: I better wake up the boss. When he plays a fool it gets a bit disastrous. *She walks over and kicks her boss off the roof.*

As Raleigh heads off the roof, the fog intercepts his form, and starts to effect him as well. The first change seems to cause his body to balloon out like a beach ball...

Ebony on the other hand may or may not notice she is surrounded as well as a new mystery hole opens under her as well...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Elliot walked out of the arcade, punching the air in celebration, before turning to point at a red-haired teen in a green summer dress that was following him. "I knew I'd beat you! Not so-", he went to go continue, but was cut off with a yelp as he nearly fell backwards into a newly opened hole.

He looked suprised for a moment, and then began to laugh. A furious expression spread over the girl's face, and she threw up a magic shield around herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 pm

The gas slips towards he wall, surprisingly, the tree near Konoko outside her compound morphs into a clownish looking puppet singing about having no strings...

"I'm going to have to call off on my relaxation to help deal with this, aren't I?" Konoko muttered to herself in annoyance. She then shook her head. "Actually, no, I'm not; I don't feel like dealing with the nonsensical right now, so..."

Reaching, Konoko grabs reality as if it were the page of a book and pulls!

The scene then shifts to Ashley, smacking away a clown
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:54 pm

"To tell the truth...I don't feel like dealing with this," said Mike with a long sigh. He was laying on top of a table. "If I wanted to deal with thickheaded people who want to start something with no intention to actually go anywhere then I would have chew on some wax."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Great, I feel bloated. *Tries to take stock of his body to find out what has happened.*

Ebony: Mrewr. *Might fall into the hole unless it has some way of keeping her out since it appeared underneath her.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot walked out of the arcade, punching the air in celebration, before turning to point at a red-haired teen in a green summer dress that was following him. "I knew I'd beat you! Not so-", he went to go continue, but was cut off with a yelp as he nearly fell backwards into a newly opened hole.

He looked suprised for a moment, and then began to laugh. A furious expression spread over the girl's face, and she threw up a magic shield around herself.

As elliot starts to laugh, a tingle races over his skin. He soon finds himself shrinking and laughing harder and harder til he is giggling like a todler...in fact he is now a totler clown, who emits a clownish poo

Raleigh wrote:Great, I feel bloated. *Tries to take stock of his body to find out what has happened.*

Ebony: Mrewr. *Might fall into the hole unless it has some way of keeping her out since it appeared underneath her.*

As Raleigh takes stock, he will note his body has taken on a basket ball, with a bouncy feel. the pockets feel to be filled with twisty balloons...

as Ebony starts to fall, she is hit with a blast of the fog, causing her to morph into a Harliquin clown girl
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:32 pm

*wanders around the city*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Dact blinks as the city goes into mayhem and clowndom, quickly moving to get out of the effected areas as fast as he can. "This... isnt good."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Kether wrote:*wanders around the city*

is hit with a cream pie the size of a cooper mini

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks as the city goes into mayhem and clowndom, quickly moving to get out of the effected areas as fast as he can. "This... isnt good."

A clown runs past Dact spraying him in the face with some kind of seltzer water that tingles

Konoko wrote:"I'm going to have to call off on my relaxation to help deal with this, aren't I?" Konoko muttered to herself in annoyance. She then shook her head. "Actually, no, I'm not; I don't feel like dealing with the nonsensical right now, so..."

Reaching, Konoko grabs reality as if it were the page of a book and pulls!

The scene then shifts to Ashley, smacking away a clown

Konoko pulls her reality warp, the tree giggles and chasses pink elephants down the street.

Ashleys beet don on the Clown causes it to keep laughing as he honks...

Maiden Miki wrote:"To tell the truth...I don't feel like dealing with this," said Mike with a long sigh. He was laying on top of a table. "If I wanted to deal with thickheaded people who want to start something with no intention to actually go anywhere then I would have chew on some wax."

a large block of wax lands nearby. it odly smells of cherries
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Konoko pulls her reality warp, the tree giggles and chasses pink elephants down the street.

Ashleys beet don on the Clown causes it to keep laughing as he honks...

Ashley rolls his eyes as he stops beating on the clown. "Who the hell's idea was this anyway?" He asked as he looked around for any clues.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse