Animagic Cafe and gift shop...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Animagic Cafe and gift shop...

Postby Cece » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

In the place where a old run down warehouse stood among a few other unobtrusively occupied warehouses, a sandwich board sits out front. It simply reads...
Animagic Cafe now open. Food and fun inside. All races invited in to buy. Eat in or dine out. Gift shop and spell cards also available.

The red haired Animagic withchgirl Rachel can bee seen casting some kind of spell at the front of the building as it seems to change shape til it is looking lIke a gingerbread and candy house..."There we go. Now to get ready for some sweet searching souls" she giggles and heads inside...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Animagic Cafe and gift shop...

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 pm

"What is this place?" asked Mia as she slowly walks up to the cafe and tries to inspect it. She slowly tilts her head to the side and nodded. "A cafe? It looks like something out from a fairy tale. Well, I don't mind getting a drink."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Cece » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 am

As Mia enters the shop, she is greeted with the smells of spicy and sweet herbs. In the case to her left, a cornacoupia of tasty looking pies and cakes are displayed. To her right, a wall of various tabltop and card games can be seen. Strait ahead is a seating area for eating and games with a counter area for single patrons to sit as well. There are a couple of side doors as well leading deeper into the little shop...

"Hello and welcome to my little shop. How can I help you?" A redheaded young girl ask.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:53 am

"Oh!" said Mia who was amazed at the shop overall. Her eyes were wondering to see every corner of the shop making sure to take in each smells. She then gave a sweet smile to the greeter. "Hello, I came in here wanting a drinking but now I am interested in one of your pies. They surely look very delicious."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Return to the Muffinverse