A Carnival

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

A Carnival

Postby Raleigh » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 pm

*Around Raleigh, the plush dragon, and Remi the environment finally settles into the form of a nice little lake complete with a short little dock. Lots of open space on a path leading from town just down to the lack is present complete with a few trees lining either side.* There we go. Now then to set us up the beacon. *Pulls out a small star shaped rock from his pocket and tosses it up into the air just about 30 feet from the pond.* They'll put their tent there.

So Remi, you got the magical matrix information they will need to hand out or should I provide it?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: A Carnival

Postby Kether » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 pm

*Remi ponders*No you do it.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:17 pm

You know there is only so much convenient plot device service I can do without even me finding it annoying.

*A large tent appears and flows out from the stone to the ground under the beacon Raleigh had tossed up there. After the lines all settle around their peg/pikes to hold the tent up several people begin to filter out and start setting up booths and attractions. All those who arrive seem to have the air of being not entirely of the physical realm as they spread out and work.*

Don't rig them fellas. We want people to win. I suppose I'll be paying for any lost profits as a result. Here's the spell pattern for the winners. *The toy dragon exhales a breath of spectral white flame that forms into a small white disk.* Just analyze it and repeat it through your distribution methods. *The largest of the people from the tent walks up and accepts it with a nod. While it doesn't speak there is the impression that it is agreeing and thanking for the information.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:27 am

"We seem to be lacking many viistors"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai