Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Raleigh wrote:Elk has a point Jasmischa. Smacking koopas around is usually rather fun. Nice entrance by the way Elk.

Jasmischa giggles at Elk's entrance, and waves to him.

"Hmmmm, smacking koopas around could be fun, although I'm not sure I'd want to put on a tanuki suit to do it."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Elk: *rolls around a bit* Saw some fire flowers and Hammer Brother suits growing nearby. Those work, too! :mrgreen:
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm

*Mischa might find himself still trying to walk as a plain grey inflatable raft. The form being the kind you might find someone lazing about upon the pool to sun themselves with. Oh, and he has a cup holder too for convenience.*

*Raleigh nods his head to the ninja behind Kether who attempts to shoot him/her with the dart inside.* I rather like the tanuki suit.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ebony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm

*As the input console appears the cat taps in a passcode.* Because I work here of course.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:40 am

"Hmm. Do you have anything to do with people bring turned into pool toys?", she asked after watching the car input the code.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 am

Raleigh wrote:*Mischa might find himself still trying to walk as a plain grey inflatable raft. The form being the kind you might find someone lazing about upon the pool to sun themselves with. Oh, and he has a cup holder too for convenience.*

*Raleigh nods his head to the ninja behind Kether who attempts to shoot him/her with the dart inside.* I rather like the tanuki suit.

*He/it is more a current assumption, presuming the dart is built to handle metal it hits if not it bounces*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:06 pm

*The dart is more than able to pierce metal but the ninja isn't capable of blowing it hard enough it would seem. It sort of plinks off of Kether's skin before the ninja vanishes into the water plotting another attempt from another angle.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ebony » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Of course. Those ninjas that are doing it work under me. *A door seems to form in the air in front of the two.* Well, let us go inside, yes? Its somewhat warm out here and we are letting out the cold.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 pm

*continues talking with Raleigh seeming not to notice the assult*anyway Tanuki suit?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Elk: Gives a whole new meaning to "statuesque"!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:54 am

"Did you run out of pool toys for your water park?", she asked, stepping through the door. At the warning of the cold, her outfit shifted again, the short black dress shifting to thick black velvet with a white collar, while black and white striped socks came up to her thighs, leaving no bare skin showing below the dress, and a matching striped scarf wrapped around her neck, and a white fur jacket appeared around her torso.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 am

Yeah, you know the racoon looking suit. Its a rather nice power up I always felt.

*This time the ninja returns with a rather rather odd looking spiked hammer. How he is remaining stealthy while tugging it behind him is anyone's guess. Probably ninja magic. He seems to be getting into position behind Kether in the water trying not to be tugged under by his weapon of choice.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 am

Raleigh wrote:*Mischa might find himself still trying to walk as a plain grey inflatable raft. The form being the kind you might find someone lazing about upon the pool to sun themselves with. Oh, and he has a cup holder too for convenience.*

(( Bah, time to get back to the exciting world of pool toy-ness! ))

Mischa acks inwardly, trying to take a step but finding that his feet feel like they're tied together, which causes him to stagger... and predictably, flop over onto what would be his face if he still had one! "Oof! Wh... What the heck just happened?"

Of course, he may not be able to speak in this form, so his words may not be audible to anyone else.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ebony » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

Not my water park and no it didn't run out. The boss felt it would be a good idea to get our agents moving a bit and put them up to this goofball stunt for fun. *The cat chuckles as she directs Melanie to go down a hall that terminates in a set of spiral stairs leading upward.* Up above is the observation room. That is probably where you will find most of what you are likely to want to know.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:39 am

Raleigh wrote:Yeah, you know the racoon looking suit. Its a rather nice power up I always felt.

*This time the ninja returns with a rather rather odd looking spiked hammer. How he is remaining stealthy while tugging it behind him is anyone's guess. Probably ninja magic. He seems to be getting into position behind Kether in the water trying not to be tugged under by his weapon of choice.*

"That seems kind of an odd statement"*no seeming notice*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse