Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Raleigh wrote:Something wrong, Ellen? *He sits down next to her.*

Ellen: *glaring at nothing, discreetly covering a tattoo on her arm* ... ...I was hoping to have some time away from Elk so that I could focus on my reading, exercise a bit. It's been too hot to do so back home.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 pm

I could show you to a more secluded location if you desire it, Ellen. No one should bother you there and you can get in a bit of exercising. *Pretends he doesn't notice the tattoo for now.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Melanie nodded, and started to make her way up the stairs ahead of the cat. "Have you always been a cat? I've read stories in old books about witches turning their rivals into powerless creatures as a means of revenge".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Aye, I've always been a cat. I was born around the middle of the Old Kingdom of Egypt to be honest in a litter of four others. My siblings weren't around for long but it was a lean year or two there in the my youth. Have you always been a human? *The stairs continue to go up. It would seem this might take awhile to walk their way up.*
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm

"As far as I know. I wasn't always like this... ", she said with a quick glance down at herself, "... but I'm happy with how I turned out", she added with a grin as she continued upwards. "My Father isn't technically human... he's actually a demon".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 pm

*The two begin to find themselves reaching the level where they can leave the stairs. The metal floor seems somewhat cold and contrasts with the wooden walls of the building. A few sounds can be heard from the control room.* Ah, a half-demon then. I've trained your kind before. Always interesting.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Outside of the water park one can hear some buses pull up. A few moments later is a lot of children voices chattering away.* Heh, I needed the pool toys for a reason after all. I think we all remember I run several orphanages and the like.

*Squeak?*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Yep, its field trip day. Naturally I would send them somewhere that I know is safe and under my control. There should be more kids than pool toys by the end of it even with all the new ones I've had my ninjas make. *Several kids and their caretakers begin to file into the water park.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

*slowly bounces away*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Raleigh wrote:I could show you to a more secluded location if you desire it, Ellen. No one should bother you there and you can get in a bit of exercising. *Pretends he doesn't notice the tattoo for now.*

Ellen: ...You would do that for me? Thank you, godpapa.

Kether wrote:*slowly bounces away*

*Elk has quite the opposite reaction. Enthusiastically, the catboy-turned-beach ball ricochets around a bit and lands in the pool!*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:07 am

Melanie gave the cat a smile as they finally reached the top of the stairs, "Would be able to retrieve Elliot for me? But perhaps... in a more fitting form", she said, glancing around. "I don't think your control room was made for big green monsters. How about a kitty Elliot? That would be fun!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Raleigh wrote:*One of the flying snake minions floats over and pushes Mischa into the pool. It speaks in response to her question.* FS: You've been turned into a floating bed thing.

Mischa finds himself pushed into the pool, the water cool against his back as he starts to drift across its surface. "A... a floating bed-thing? You mean like a raft?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:03 am

FS: I suppose that is the term. Human speech is hard for us. *The snake begins to float away.* Someone will come by to use you soon.

Of course Ellen. Follow me and I'll get you set up. *He points deeper into the park while chuckling at the reactions of Elk and Kether.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ebony » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:14 am

I could but why? If he can't keep himself from the issues he started down there I'm not sure how safe he would be to the controls in here. *The control room door stands before the two. A panel next to it indicates it requires something to unlock the door.*

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 am

"Well, to be fair to Elliot, it was kind of a combination of my magic and your ninjas responsible for all that chaos. I'd be able to keep him under control in here. Ohh! A little toddler Elliot with a set of those reins on so I can keep him from running about", she giggled, "Do that!".

Coming to a stop in front of the door, she frowned, "Need me to lift you up here or something?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse