Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Of course Ellen. Follow me and I'll get you set up. *He points deeper into the park while chuckling at the reactions of Elk and Kether.*

*Ellen nods, adjusting her hold on the books, and makes her way towards the area that Raleigh is pointing towards. Seems she's a bit eager to get a move on, as she started without him. ()^_^*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:10 pm

*Chuckles to himself as he appears ahead of her and directs her toward a spot somewhere off to the left side of the park. Not too far from the bamboo that leads into the hidden village a path she can follow leads to a nice if rather large pool. On the sides of it is a small table and chair set for her to sit and read at. As she gets closer she might notice the path disappears behind her while Raleigh once more appears sitting at one of the seats.* A wall will grow up to keep outsiders out for you so you have your own little corner while you are here.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ebony » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I suppose I can arrange it. He'll be here in a moment. No need. *She hops in front of the door and then shifts into the form of a somewhere around 5'11" woman with darker skin tones. It is obvious she is of Middle Eastern descent in appearance from her facial structure, hair color, and skin tone.* I can reach it myself. You might want to cover your ears though.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Ellen: ...I think I like it. *gives Raleigh a quick hug* Thanks again. I assume the wall will recede when it comes time for me to leave?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 am

Melanie stepped back a little, her thin eyebrows arching as she watched Ebony grow from a cat into a quite tall woman. "I didn't know you could do that... ", she said, sounding a tad disappointed as she lifted one hand and snapped her fingers, a pair of black, fluffy ear muffs appearing over the top of her head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 pm

*She smiles.* Perks of the job. *She places her hand on the panel next to the door. A beam sweeps along her hand and then another sweeps over her body from the floor.* Panel: Verifying... retinal pattern and hand print recognized. Lady Ebony, First Familiar and bearer of the Dragon Blade of Earth and Sand. Checking soul mapping... astral pattern... energy wave... brain waves... no spiked vital signs... please input password.

Ebony: *She announces a rather long but rapid string of sounds that no single creature's vocal cords could have ever been meant to produce. Guttural noises, bird chirps, musical notes, computer data transfer, clicking speech, three different dead languages, and finally ending on a string of unusual words that actually darken the hallway as they are recited.*

Panel: Verified. Welcome. *The door slides open.*

Ebony: Shall we?

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:33 pm

*Returns Ellen's hug.* It is no trouble my dear. Yes, the wall will sink back into the ground as you head back down the path. Need anything else before I tend to some of our visitors and hand out the pool toys?

*Kids and their minders begin to fill the pools and at least two young children, one red and another blue and both of the oni tribe, find the sea horse toy and start to fight over who can play with it. A few of the more controlled children stand around the tank of leafy sea dragons and start to discuss what they think of the creatures and what their environments might be like with one of less frazzled looking teachers.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Ellen: *thinks* ...Aside from a pitcher of ice water and a glass, I can't really think of anything.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Righto. *A ninja comes and goes while they are talking leaving behind the requested items on the table.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Returns Ellen's hug.* It is no trouble my dear. Yes, the wall will sink back into the ground as you head back down the path. Need anything else before I tend to some of our visitors and hand out the pool toys?

*Kids and their minders begin to fill the pools and at least two young children, one red and another blue and both of the oni tribe, find the sea horse toy and start to fight over who can play with it. A few of the more controlled children stand around the tank of leafy sea dragons and start to discuss what they think of the creatures and what their environments might be like with one of less frazzled looking teachers.*

*Squeaks*owowowowowow
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Raleigh wrote:Righto. *A ninja comes and goes while they are talking leaving behind the requested items on the table.*

Ellen: *nods appreciatively* ...I'll see you in a while, then. There's something I want to talk to you about later. *tugs her alice band loose from her hair as she speaks*

----

*Meanwhile, Beach Ball-Elk seems to be finding great delight in being batted around by several kids.*

Beach Ball-Elk: Up and down, up and down, one says 'yup' and the other's a clown!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I'll be available since I'm always around to talk to my dear. *He smiles to her as he begins to dissipate like so much smoke.*

*Poor Kether toy is now being pulled in a third direction when one of the siren children spots it and decides to join in on the game as she sees it.*

*Reforming near the entrance Raleigh checks on Elk and any of the other kids that might be around to make sure everyone is happy before going to let the other toys out of their storage room.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:35 pm

*Ellen allows Raleigh to go about his business even as she commences her recreation time.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ebony » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 pm

*Elliot, finally likely being detained by the ninjas finds himself now occupying a toddler sized little cat girl body. Next thing she might notice is a blur of shadows and she is sitting next to Melanie.*

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:41 am

Melanie nodded, and followed Ebony through the sliding doors. "That's a lot of security... makes me wonder just what goes on in here... ", she said with a little smile, snapping the earmuffs out of existence, just as Elliot rejoined them. She squealed as she saw Ebony had merged both her requests into one.

Elliot looked dazed and confused, blue eyes peering at the floor beneath her, and then at the two pairs of feet, up along their legs, to find Ebony in her humanoid form (whom he recognised), along with Melanie, and squirmed while shooting the teenage witch a glare for all the trouble she'd caused!

"Don't worry... I'll keep her under control", Melanie promised Ebony, lightly brushing her shoulder with a hand.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse