Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 am

*Panic spreads outward from around the waterpark as various people done up in more traditional ninja styled outfits begin to leap about turning people into various pool toys. One entire npc family having been turned into little floaties while a fleeing salary man was turned into a giant inflatable celery. Such things spread outward amongst the panicked people as the ninjas set to convert the population. Raleigh seems to completely be unable to see them as this happens as he sits in the ticket booth waiting for customers.*

Ahh, a lovely day if a bit on the hot side. I do hope some people come to use the pool. *Hears a man screaming as he runs in front of the booth only to be turned into an inflatable killer whale by one of the ninja.* I do wonder about all the screams today. Ooh, who put that out there. *Levitates the killer whale back into the pool park and sets it in the water.* I wonder how I missed someone taking out one of the toys.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:47 am

Elliot was arguing with a red-haired teenage girl in a black one-piece swimsuit, somewhere in the park. "I don't want anything to do with you, or your father!", he huffed. He was dressed in a pair of light blue swim shorts, a white t-shirt avd sandals. While Elliot had no more magic defense than even the weakest NPC, the girl had a considerable natural resistance. She wasn't immune, but barriers were in place.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm

*Two ninjas begin to sneak up on the unsuspecting and seemingly arguing duo. One ninja, slightly taller than the other, prepares to toss out a few shuriken that seem to irradiate a noticeable wavelength of energy.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 pm

The teenage girl opened her mouth to reply, but stopped herself. Her green eyes narrowed, and her long, red curls of hair swished across her back as she turned and glanced around, sensing the odd energy, but unable to see the stealthy ninja. "Elliot... shut up", she said calmly. Concentrating, she closed her eyes, using her mind instead to try and sense out sources of magic in the area.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Panic spreads outward from around the waterpark as various people done up in more traditional ninja styled outfits begin to leap about turning people into various pool toys. One entire npc family having been turned into little floaties while a fleeing salary man was turned into a giant inflatable celery. Such things spread outward amongst the panicked people as the ninjas set to convert the population. Raleigh seems to completely be unable to see them as this happens as he sits in the ticket booth waiting for customers.*

Ahh, a lovely day if a bit on the hot side. I do hope some people come to use the pool. *Hears a man screaming as he runs in front of the booth only to be turned into an inflatable killer whale by one of the ninja.* I do wonder about all the screams today. Ooh, who put that out there. *Levitates the killer whale back into the pool park and sets it in the water.* I wonder how I missed someone taking out one of the toys.

(( Ahhh, spring is a good season for a visit to the pool! Actually, any season is... ))

Mischa wanders up to Raleigh's ticket booth. "Hmm... it's been a while since I've been to the pool, so I might as well relax for a bit. One, please!"

He's quickly hugged from behind by Jasmischa, however, who is still an inflatable Princess Jasmine. "Aww, c'mon, pay for me to go too! I hardly ever get to do anything fun!"

Mischa blushes, and lets out a sigh. "Oh, fine... make that two, Raleigh."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:32 pm

"There appears to be a plethora of Mischa"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 pm

*The girl might find it a bit hard to focus at first what with the park being the remains of one of Raleigh's bodies plus the fact that Raleigh is also present on the grounds. Still, even through all that interference she will find a trace of some keyed up transformative energies in the bamboo forest overlooking where she and Elliot are arguing.*

Welcome Mischa and Mischa. *Hands over the tickets and accepts the usual pay for entry.* Enjoy your stay. Do be careful and don't run around the pools. I don't want to be sued if at all possible.

At least it isn't a plethora of pilfered pickles picked by people pen-named Pete. Crap, alliteration, we meet again.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Opening her eyes, she looked toward the bamboo forest with a rather annoyed expression, and then reached out, grasping Elliot by the shirt, and pulled him so he was stood between herself and the source of the energy. "Just stand right there... ", she said. Elliot had his back to the bamboo, and was glaring at the slightly shorter girl, "And just who do you think you are to tell me what to do?", he huffed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Raleigh wrote:*The girl might find it a bit hard to focus at first what with the park being the remains of one of Raleigh's bodies plus the fact that Raleigh is also present on the grounds. Still, even through all that interference she will find a trace of some keyed up transformative energies in the bamboo forest overlooking where she and Elliot are arguing.*

Welcome Mischa and Mischa. *Hands over the tickets and accepts the usual pay for entry.* Enjoy your stay. Do be careful and don't run around the pools. I don't want to be sued if at all possible.

At least it isn't a plethora of pilfered pickles picked by people pen-named Pete. Crap, alliteration, we meet again.

"So what's the cost of entrance?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 am

*The transforming shuriken come flying out from the bamboo cover and assuming Elliot doesn't somehow luck out or move on purpose he s likely to be hit in the back by at least two of them.*

The cost is whatever you hold most dear deep down in the recesses of your soul.... I kid. Just 20 hl or so I think today.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 am

Elliot never was lucky. A look of suprise washed across his face as he feels the stinging impact on his back, and he let out a moan. Turning awkwardly, he peers at the forest, which gives the red-haired girl a chance to examine the ninja stars. "What the heck just happened?", he whined, which caused the girl to smirk, "The more interesting question... is what happens next?", she purred.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 pm

*Elliot is turned into a blowup floatie in the design of the Loch Ness Monster after the energy runs along his body. The weapons used seem to have disappeared in the process.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Elliot tried to grasp onto the girl as he felt himself starting to inflate, but within a couple of seconds he no longer had fingers! She brushed him off easily, and watched in fascination as he was transformed into the pool toy. "Interesting... ", she murmured, still smiling. Snapping her fingers, the air around her shimmered slightly, as she focused to build a stronger anti-magic barrier than the passive one that occurred without thought.

Her hand lightly caressed the green material of the inflatable before she brushed passed it, and walked closer to the bamboo plants. "That's quite amusing.... but he was MY toy, and you didn't even ask if you could play with him... ", she spoke aloud.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Kether wrote:"There appears to be a plethora of Mischa"

Mischa laughs nervously. "It's kind of a long story, although, honestly, it's not that strange. Take Raleigh... isn't he also a girl scout and a plush dragon right now? Continuity and such is already messed up here. In my case, it's just possible for those various possibilities to interact and function independently, is all."

Raleigh wrote:Welcome Mischa and Mischa. *Hands over the tickets and accepts the usual pay for entry.* Enjoy your stay. Do be careful and don't run around the pools. I don't want to be sued if at all possible.

Jasmischa grins. "Oh, you can just call me Jasmischa! It's easier to help keep track of who's who if we have somewhat different names. And I don't think slipping and falling is really a problem for me." She bounces lightly on her feet, in that way only living inflatables can!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Kether wrote:"There appears to be a plethora of Mischa"

Mischa laughs nervously. "It's kind of a long story, although, honestly, it's not that strange. Take Raleigh... isn't he also a girl scout and a plush dragon right now? Continuity and such is already messed up here. In my case, it's just possible for those various possibilities to interact and function independently, is all."

"Raleigh like myself can manifest multiple Jouten, though like some of what he calls himself are more properly Deva"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse