Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Suddenly, Pool Ninjas

Postby Ebony » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 am

Less than you might think. The security is less surprising when you consider the kinds of beings that work here and that most of them are shapeshifters so traditional security is worthless from their personal experience. What you didn't hear it doing was checking my nanotech ids, blood sampling, and a dozen others.

*The room the three step into doesn't look that much different than an ordinary office. A large desk sits about a quarter of the room from the wall directly across from the door. Along the sides of the room are a few monitors that seem to be observing things in the town and the park which beneath them seem to have computers beneath them compiling data. If one were to sit in the chair behind the desk they could swivel around to access a safe or several sealed containers holding interesting seeming weapons. They are mostly interesting in the fact that each one gives off a rather hefty magical signature.*
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Raleigh wrote:I'll be available since I'm always around to talk to my dear. *He smiles to her as he begins to dissipate like so much smoke.*

*Poor Kether toy is now being pulled in a third direction when one of the siren children spots it and decides to join in on the game as she sees it.*

*Reforming near the entrance Raleigh checks on Elk and any of the other kids that might be around to make sure everyone is happy before going to let the other toys out of their storage room.*

*...really hopes is contagious really really*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:17 am

"So... what is this place?", she asked, waving her hand at the monitors that were observing the town. "Why an entire city, hidden in a patch of bamboo at the water park?". Elliot peered up at Ebony, recognising her from working with her at Raleigh's various shops, and blushed at how incredibly tall she now appeared.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ebony » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:49 pm

My boss's offices in regards to this little city. The city is a training ground. It is designed to appear as a modern and active civilian city including a functioning harbor and such while in reality it is a training ground for our ninja. The boss felt most 'hidden' villages didn't live up to the claim so he made one that does. Its only hidden in the grove of bamboo from one angle of looking at it while the other its an active sea port. As for why this water park, as I'm sure you are wondering, well that is because the water park is the boss literally. Its one of his bodies.
*Rolls eyes.* Yeah, I'm sure you can.

Spammer Rank 4
Ebony
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

Elk: *sings as the kids toss him around* 'Round and 'round the circus goes, the elephants and the clown's red nose!...
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse