3.14159 Day

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

3.14159 Day

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm

*Raleigh can be seen taking over the park of Muffinville and setting it up with several tables all lined with pies of every sort imaginable, even ones with flavors of a more theoretical nature. While he is eating a piece of moonlight pie, he sets up a sign that reads "Happy π Day".*

Come one and all and enjoy this special day. There is pies aplenty for everyone's no doubt differing tastes. Want to eat apple pie, we have it. How about confusion pie? We have that too. Its all free in honor of this little holiday and provided by the best cooks I could enslave and force to make things for me so no worries about the pies trying to eat anyone's souls or anything... except maybe that reaper pie.

As a bonus, for those so inclined, we also might have some muffins hidden here.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: 3.14159 Day

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm

*A lemon meringue and key lime pie vanish in a cascade of zeros and ones, with Callista's gleeful and delighted giggling heard across the dimensional walls.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Only two posts in and we've already broken the fourth wall. Did we just break a record? I'll have to look that up later.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:10 pm

You are 3 years early
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm off by three years again? Well at least I'm getting better. Last time I was off by 2,718 years for a day celebrating e.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Mike wakes up and see that he is right next to a table and finds another one right on top of him.

"Pie....Table....Why am I under a table?" asked Mike as he stays laying under the table.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Well at the risk of imitating someone I would say its because you aren't on the table. That or you've found an interesting fort but I think you are a bit old for that bit. *Raleigh answers from where he is suddenly lying next to Mike.* Why not step out there and grab a snack? I'll watch your house if you need someone to tend to it.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Raleigh wrote:Well at the risk of imitating someone I would say its because you aren't on the table. That or you've found an interesting fort but I think you are a bit old for that bit. *Raleigh answers from where he is suddenly lying next to Mike.* Why not step out there and grab a snack? I'll watch your house if you need someone to tend to it.

"It is okay. I just not use to finding myself under a table when I wake up from my nap," yawn Mike as he gets out from under the table. He then yawns once more and said, "I think I take your offer on that. Any pie you suggest that won't kill me?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Well, I rather enjoy the blueberry and nightshade pie myself. Though I think nightshade is somewhat fatal to humans come to think of it. Try the chocolate pie perhaps? There were some Mississippi Mud pies but I threw them out before everyone could arrive. I didn't smell any dirt in them so I thought they were faulty. Heh, I kid. Most of what is out there is safe for human consumption. The table with the dangerous stuff is clearly labeled what with it being red and the skull banner on it and all.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Raleigh wrote:Only two posts in and we've already broken the fourth wall. Did we just break a record? I'll have to look that up later.

Callista: *disembodied* Are you sure no one's managed it at the start before?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Raleigh wrote:Well, I rather enjoy the blueberry and nightshade pie myself. Though I think nightshade is somewhat fatal to humans come to think of it. Try the chocolate pie perhaps? There were some Mississippi Mud pies but I threw them out before everyone could arrive. I didn't smell any dirt in them so I thought they were faulty. Heh, I kid. Most of what is out there is safe for human consumption. The table with the dangerous stuff is clearly labeled what with it being red and the skull banner on it and all.

"Alright. Making sure because I know your idea of delicious can be a bit bad for us normal folks," said Mike knowing that he was using the word 'normal' loosely. "Still, I guess I have myself a chocolate pie."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 am

Hm... well I suppose that would beat this thread and I'm pretty sure it has happened. In fact I know I've seen you, Callista, do it at least once.

Righto, feel free to eat what you like. *Disappears to reappear next to the red table. From it he picks up a pie that seems to be glowing green and starts to eat.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Raleigh wrote:Hm... well I suppose that would beat this thread and I'm pretty sure it has happened. In fact I know I've seen you, Callista, do it at least once.

Righto, feel free to eat what you like. *Disappears to reappear next to the red table. From it he picks up a pie that seems to be glowing green and starts to eat.*

"Will do" said Mike as he picks up a slice of chocolate pie an tried not to worry about Raleigh eating a green glowing pie.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Hm... well I suppose that would beat this thread and I'm pretty sure it has happened. In fact I know I've seen you, Callista, do it at least once.

Callista: *laughs* Guilty as charged, Raleigh. Anyway, sorry I can't stay, but I have some schoolwork to do. Thanks for the pies.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 am

*Raleigh seems to be completely unaffected by whatever toxin is in what he is eating.* You are welcome my dear. Now then I need to get me some tea to wash this down. *Picks up another pie and pulls a tea service out of it complete with steaming kettle.* I would make a teacake joke but since this was a pie I think it'll fall flat.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse