Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr: A midlife crisis

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr: A midlife crisis

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Feng wrote:Whoosh~!

With a mighty leap and a twirl the vicious Scabby (affectionately dubbed Stumpy ^^) avoids the blast as the Indigo beam careens into one of the NPCs currently being gathered by the Chibiwanbanshu. Unbeknownst to many, Captain "Stumpy" lived a double life. When not seeing to the fiendish bidding of his master the Chibi could be found in many a back alley dance studios perfecting the deadly art of... ballet! Years of intense practice and training had turned him into the star of the ballet world. Why, this past December he played a part in the local Thespian Guild's production of the Nutcracker! (He was a sugar plum fairy ^^)

One bloodshot eye trained on Elliot, the graceful chibi pirate lunges towards him with the fury of a tiger, slashing at the boy's weapon with a mighty cleaving motion.

"What do ye think yer doing boyo?" he snarls while remaining completely oblivious to Agent Caine.

Caine watches quietly, studying Scabby's mannerisms and behaviour. She had an idea to try out... but at the moment, Elliot had all of the Chibi leader's attention. So for now, the woman instead glances around to see if some of the distracted Chibi had dropped their weapons, particularly if one had dropped a handy sabre!

Feng wrote:The rest of Captain "Stumpy's" available crew (those not engaged in PDA on the beach) zerg rush the CTC unit in the dunes, their electrolasers being an insufficient amount of firepower to take out the swarming mass of angry midgets! They are quickly subdued by dog piling. Those not involved in the massive pile up quickly fetch rope to properly restrain their new hostages...

The soldiers with the concussion grenades have better results sending the advancing horde flying! If they keep it up they will soon be able to push back the invaders to the water!

The two CTC soldiers find themselves rapidly cut off from their comrades! Despite their efforts to deter the Chibi pirates with their electrolasers, the stunning weapons aren't enough to take down the entire mob, and they are soon tackled to the ground and pinned under the weight of the Chibi!

The rest of the CTC soldiers are faring better, however, fighting from a defensive position and with heavier weaponry. Concussive explosions rock the beach, producing geysers of sand and sending Chibi flying into the air with each blast, and the CTC soldiers seem to have no worries about running out of ammunition!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:07 am

"Aw, heck...", groans Elliot as his blast struck one of the good guys. As stumpy Scabby advanced on him, he started to back up a little, wincing as the chibi cleaved through his rifle, sparks of various colours shooting out from the pieces as they fell to the sand and then started to smoke.

Left clutching just the rifle's handle and a chunk around it, Elliot peers down at the pirate. "I have a message for Lord Bones", he said, before drawing his arm back, and took a swing at Scabby's head with the rifle-remains.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 pm

"If ye have business with the good captain you can take it up with him in person!" Scabby growls, trading blows with Elliot starting with a sharp blow to Elliot's head with the blunt part of the blade. A ruthless dancing warrior he may be, it would appear that he is attempting to merely subdue the obnoxious teen rather than cause him lasting harm. Dead prisoners are useless to the operation...

Meanwhile it would appear that the Chibi not busy with restraining the captured CTC have turned their attention to disarming the remaining NPC resistance on the beach, tying them up and dragging them off towards a rendezvous point down the shore. Larger boats can be discerned on the horizon now, prisoner ships to carry the hostages to some unknown destination in the fog...

As luck would have it, one of the ex-Chibi's sabers have been carelessly discarded on the shore just waiting for some aimless tourist to step on it and get a nasty infection. Its even within her reach!

Convenient, no?

The CTC engaging the swarming masses in the parking lot have successfully routed the majority of the invading horde! Huzzah~!

But wait, what's this? In the distance one of the Chibi pirates has lit a signal flare while his partner barks coordinates into a small radio! Uh oh...

As Kether casually strolls through the mayhem and pandemonium his occipital bone is suddenly greeted by the distinctive thud of a well-made oaken blackjack! Unless he possesses the stamina of a boar he will no doubt be seeing stars.

"Congradulations" barks a horse shout from behind. "Ye've been preapproved for duty. Aren't you lucky~?" ^^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm

There weren't many blows traded, as the first one given in return by Scabby knocks Elliot off his feet, and he collapses down onto his chest in the sand with a groan. Groggily, he lifts his hands and rubs the sore spot through his long blonde hair...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Feng wrote:".

As Kether casually strolls through the mayhem and pandemonium his occipital bone is suddenly greeted by the distinctive thud of a well-made oaken blackjack! Unless he possesses the stamina of a boar he will no doubt be seeing stars.

"Congradulations" barks a horse shout from behind. "Ye've been preapproved for duty. Aren't you lucky~?" ^^

Being entirely mechanical such meatbag failings are not within his perameters, he reaches back without turning in a rather unnatural fashion and tries to grab the man's throat*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Feng wrote:"If ye have business with the good captain you can take it up with him in person!" Scabby growls, trading blows with Elliot starting with a sharp blow to Elliot's head with the blunt part of the blade. A ruthless dancing warrior he may be, it would appear that he is attempting to merely subdue the obnoxious teen rather than cause him lasting harm. Dead prisoners are useless to the operation

As luck would have it, one of the ex-Chibi's sabers have been carelessly discarded on the shore just waiting for some aimless tourist to step on it and get a nasty infection. Its even within her reach!

Convenient, no?

Caine picks up the saber, drawing her sidearm with her other hand. Once Scabby appears to have subdued Elliot, she takes a dramatic pose, before taking aim and firing a warning shot over his head!

"Avast, ye scalawag! What's this, a raid on the citizens of Muffinville?" Her eyes narrow as she examines Scabby. "Ye're part of Captain Bones' crew, aren't ye? Has something happened to him? Why is he breaking the pirate covenant?" Still holding her saber ready, she holsters her sidearm. "I'd like to speak with yer captain, swab!"

Feng wrote:Meanwhile it would appear that the Chibi not busy with restraining the captured CTC have turned their attention to disarming the remaining NPC resistance on the beach, tying them up and dragging them off towards a rendezvous point down the shore. Larger boats can be discerned on the horizon now, prisoner ships to carry the hostages to some unknown destination in the fog...

The CTC engaging the swarming masses in the parking lot have successfully routed the majority of the invading horde! Huzzah~!

But wait, what's this? In the distance one of the Chibi pirates has lit a signal flare while his partner barks coordinates into a small radio! Uh oh...

The two captured CTC soldiers are bound, and presumably moved along with the rest of the NPCs down to the rendezvous point!

The remaining troops look ready to advance, but hold their positions as the prisoner ships appear from the fog. The armored vehicles they arrived in swivel their turrets around to take aim, but don't fire unless they happen to be fired upon.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Captain Scabby turns his attention to Caine, his sword trained at Elliot's throat.

"Ow do ye know the identity of our captain, wench? Be ye a pirate hunter hopin to cash in on the lofty bounty placed upon our beloved captain's prestigious brow? Or perhaps ye be a crazed fanatic who has heard tale of our leaders bold exploits and wishes to join our illustrious crew?

"Either way our Captain is not interesting in the likes of weaklings. I suggest ye drop the sword unless you want what's coming to this stupid whelp."

Turning to Elliot, he gives the boy a swift kick in the gut before barking at two of his subordinates. "Quit gawking at the wenches making out and tie this runt up! He'll make a fine trophy for the crew's pleasure!"

The captured CTC soldiers are taken to the iron clad prisoner ships and quickly thrust into the hold with many other NPCs that have been captured thus far in the raid! The hold is quite cramped as a result and the pungent smell of fish is not doing the room any favors!

The ships do not fire upon the CTC vehicles being preoccupied with transporting their cargo safely. The ships are not what they should be concerned about anyways. Suddenly a bright flash illuminates the fog as long streaks of green and silver reach towards their location!

TAKE COVER! o__o

Kether manages to snatch only air as it turns out his assailant is a Chibi!

"Yaaaaar!" swears the miniature buccaneer, clearly stunned by Kether's resilience to pain. "What manner of man are ye???"
Last edited by Feng on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Elliot seemed too out of it to even realise there was a sword at his throat. He was very aware, however, of the kick to his stomach as he let out another cry while rolling around, clutching his middle. Briefly, his eyes opened, and he looked up at Caine pleadingly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Feng wrote:
Kether manages to snatch only air as it turns out his assailant is a Chibi!

"Yaaaaar!" swears the miniature buccaneer, clearly stunned by Kether's resilience to pain. "What manner of man are ye???"

"One beyond simple meatbag frailties, now then part of me wishes to release you from such a pitify state.. but I believe you are attached to your life so tell me where Bones is and you get to continue living"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Feng wrote:Captain Scabby turns his attention to Caine, his sword trained at Elliot's throat.

"Ow do ye know the identity of our captain, wench? Be ye a pirate hunter hopin to cash in on the lofty bounty placed upon our beloved captain's prestigious brow? Or perhaps ye be a crazed fanatic who has heard tale of our leaders bold exploits and wishes to join our illustrious crew?

"Either way our Captain is not interesting in the likes of weaklings. I suggest ye drop the sword unless you want what's coming to this stupid whelp."

Turning to Elliot, he gives the boy a swift kick in the gut before barking at two of his subordinates. "Quit gawking at the wenches making out and tie this runt up! He'll make a fine trophy for the crew's pleasure!"

Caine smirks slightly at Scabby's accusations. "I take some offense at your accusations! I am none other than Captain Caine of the Banshee! You expect me to not know one of the greatest and most infamous pirates to have sailed the seas around Muffinville?"

Far from dropping her sword, she advances a step, the blade held ready. "I cannot let such an insult stand! En garde, ye scalawag! I challenge ye to a duel!"

Feng wrote:The captured CTC soldiers are taken to the iron clad prisoner ships and quickly thrust into the hold with many other NPCs that have been captured thus far in the raid! The hold is quite cramped as a result and the pungent smell of fish is not doing the room any favors!

The two CTC soldiers -- who will get names soon, I assure you! -- squirm and struggle a bit as they're loaded into the hold.

Feng wrote:The ships do not fire upon the CTC vehicles being preoccupied with transporting their cargo safely. The ships are not what they should be concerned about anyways. Suddenly a bright flash illuminates the fog as long streaks of green and silver reach towards their location!

TAKE COVER! o__o

"Incoming!" one of the soldiers shouts, and they quickly dive for cover!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse