Star Vault

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Star Vault

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:39 pm

You know, sometimes even I think I'm paranoid. *Raleigh mutters things to himself while floating there in the void of space observing a set of stars that would appear to still be quite far from himself move about a bit.* A lock that I can only open when its aligned naturally and password coded was just a bit much. At least this isn't like that time one of my scythes was stolen to make a moon I suppose. I do hope Zatsune and Miku can make the trip out here. I think I have something they might like.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Star Vault

Postby Raleigh » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 pm

*Begins to get bored waiting for the stars to line up right.* Sigh, never elevate a dying ember to a star if you know it to be lazy. *A copy of himself appears next to the one star that seems to be taking too long to get into its alignment.* Wakey wakey. *He pokes the small light with a cattle prod and it starts hurrying on its path.* Yeah, you move you son of a dust cloud. *The copy disappears while he watches the stars align in a manner similar to a box.*

Next time I do this I'm sealing the better toys outside of space as well as time.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse