Swapping the Hearts, Yo.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Swapping the Hearts, Yo.

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:20 am

Konoko, in Manaphy form, sits in a chair in Ritsu's lab, a metal headband wrapped around her head as Ritsu types away on her holo-laptop. holo-screens featuring various graphs and data floated around the area.

"I always get wary when I'm hooked up to your machines, dear." Konoko said, looking around for a moment. "Can we just get this over with quickly? I had some other plans to attend to."

Ritsu types a little. "Sure mom, it won't take all that long. I just want to determine just how powerful your Heart Swap ability is, and see if it is dependent upon your own power, or a preset amount." She continued typing. "Alright, I want you to activate your power."

Konoko proceeds to do so, her antenna levitating and glowing as energy builds. It goes greater and greater, but the machines seem capable of dealing with the amount of power they were given. The data was slowly coming out nicely as the mother and daughter tested the ability to see just how capable it was. However, there was one thing that neither of them could account for. One thing that absolutely nobody could predict would happen at that very moment.

"Hiiiiiiii, what are you two dooooooing?"

"Penny?! What are y-- DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

And with that, an explosion, and a huge beam of light shoots into the air from around the Hasano mansion. Large, physical hearts shoot all around the area, careening for people in their way!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Swapping the Hearts, Yo.

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 am

Nova is heading back to the mansion, carrying a large brown bag full of groceries. When the beam shoots out, she yelps and drops the bag in fright!

"Oh no... oh my..."

She runs towards the mansion as fast as she can!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 am

"Kali Ma! KALI MA!"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 am

Akio was walking around the street when he noticed the hearts in the distance, "What the heck is that?" he mumbled to himself.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Blaze wrote:Nova is heading back to the mansion, carrying a large brown bag full of groceries. When the beam shoots out, she yelps and drops the bag in fright!

"Oh no... oh my..."

She runs towards the mansion as fast as she can!

As she runs, Nova will notice a heart heading right for her at a fast clip.

Kether wrote:"Kali Ma! KALI MA!"

The same could be said for whoever was acting like a doofus.

shinryou wrote:Akio was walking around the street when he noticed the hearts in the distance, "What the heck is that?" he mumbled to himself.

It was a heart... and it was heading right for him!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 pm

*If isn't using a specified name presuming is the account in question, I should be less lazythough*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Nova is so intent on getting to the mansion that she doesn't even notice the heart!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 pm

*Ellen, in transit to the Mungojerrie, doesn't even bother looking up when one of them flies towards her from the side*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby shinryou » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 am

"Oh crap!" the boy exclaimed, throwing his arms up in an attempt to guard the heart.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 am

Each person would find themselves hit head on by the hearts. As they were, there was a strange sense of vertigo and displacement, their vision blurring slightly as if SOMETHING was moving them at an insanely fast speed somewhere else. When they manage to orientate themselves, they would feel as if something was... off about their bodies. The locations they were at also seemed very different.

For Ellen, she would notice that she was in a rather girly room with sketches and images of various fashions, as well as clothing that was obviously well taken care of. There were materials used for crafting the clothing as well, and a mirror could be seen not too far away.

Nova would feel as if she were a lot smaller, and was facing the small Shinto shrine on the Hasano estate. It felt as if she were wearing the garb of a Shinto priestess.

Kether? would find herself in the Hasano library and feeling a little... off. She most certainly did look female if she gave herself a lookover, but there was still something off.

Akio would likely notice right away that he was now female, and he would notice that the room he was in was full of anime and manga memorabilia, as well as cosplay.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Ellen: ...Mmf. ...Something strange... just happened. ... *walks over to the mirror to check herself over*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Elliot was stepping out of the comic book store, very carefully easing several new issues in plastic wrappers, into the beige coloured satchel that hung at his side. Hearing raised voices, he glanced up just in time to see one of the hearts coming towards him. Eyes widened, he spun around and went to head back into the store, just as it struck him from behind!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:35 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Each person would find themselves hit head on by the hearts. As they were, there was a strange sense of vertigo and displacement, their vision blurring slightly as if SOMETHING was moving them at an insanely fast speed somewhere else. When they manage to orientate themselves, they would feel as if something was... off about their bodies. The locations they were at also seemed very different.

For Ellen, she would notice that she was in a rather girly room with sketches and images of various fashions, as well as clothing that was obviously well taken care of. There were materials used for crafting the clothing as well, and a mirror could be seen not too far away.

Nova would feel as if she were a lot smaller, and was facing the small Shinto shrine on the Hasano estate. It felt as if she were wearing the garb of a Shinto priestess.

Kether? would find herself in the Hasano library and feeling a little... off. She most certainly did look female if she gave herself a lookover, but there was still something off.

Akio would likely notice right away that he was now female, and he would notice that the room he was in was full of anime and manga memorabilia, as well as cosplay.

She grumbles and attempts to snap up a mirror
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby shinryou » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

"Seriously!?!?!" Akio exclaimed in his, or rath her new body, "I so blocked that!!!" after yelling out her frustration, she looked herself over to check what had become of her.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Nova moans and clutches her head as she comes too.

"Ugh... what happened?..."

She looks around and spots the Shinto shrine, recognizing it.

"Uhm... I'm on mansion grounds? W-Why do I feel smaller?"

She looks down and sees the shrine maiden uniform! Shrieking, she rushes over to the koi pond and looks at her reflection in the water!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse