Swapping the Hearts, Yo.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Swapping the Hearts, Yo.

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:And with that, an explosion, and a huge beam of light shoots into the air from around the Hasano mansion. Large, physical hearts shoot all around the area, careening for people in their way!

A few blocks away, one of the CTC's armored HMMWVs screeches to a stop, and a young woman wearing body armor steps out, looking at the sight in horrified amazement. "Command! We've got some kind of energy burst in Muffinville! There's some kind of physical fallout... requesting immediate support!" she calls into her radio.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:24 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Ellen: ...Mmf. ...Something strange... just happened. ... *walks over to the mirror to check herself over*

Ellen would notice that she seemed to be around 15 or so now, and possessed a head of wavy, light blue hair. The reflection looking back at her seemed to be one of a girl who kept herself neat and tidy, and possibly -- from the look of things, -- enjoyed being fashionable.

She was now Kurina Yui!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot was stepping out of the comic book store, very carefully easing several new issues in plastic wrappers, into the beige coloured satchel that hung at his side. Hearing raised voices, he glanced up just in time to see one of the hearts coming towards him. Eyes widened, he spun around and went to head back into the store, just as it struck him from behind!

Elliot would soon sense the same feelings as the others, and once it vanished, he would feel younger... and female. She was in a room that had various books on the shelves, and the room contained various things like models of the planets, animals, and some cute plushies amidst them. There was a mirror close to her, and if she were to look in, she would see that she was now in the body of...

Eiko Hasano.

Kether wrote:She grumbles and attempts to snap up a mirror

Kether would find that, interestingly, she could. What she would see looking back was a girl of around 20 with long, white hair and blue eyes. Her clothing was casual, and looked to be someone who took great care of herself. Though, if she searched a little further in other places, she would find that she was... actually male.

She had swapped bodies with Seikichi Motoi of the Hasano clan.

shinryou wrote:"Seriously!?!?!" Akio exclaimed in his, or rath her new body, "I so blocked that!!!" after yelling out her frustration, she looked herself over to check what had become of her.

There was a mirror close to her. If she were to look in it, she would see that she was currently residing in Usagi Hasano's body.

Blaze wrote:Nova moans and clutches her head as she comes too.

"Ugh... what happened?..."

She looks around and spots the Shinto shrine, recognizing it.

"Uhm... I'm on mansion grounds? W-Why do I feel smaller?"

She looks down and sees the shrine maiden uniform! Shrieking, she rushes over to the koi pond and looks at her reflection in the water!

Looking at herself, she would see she was now around seven or eight with long pink hair. There was a bit of serene grace about her, and she felt some spiritual ability.

She was in the body of Meiga Hasano.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:A few blocks away, one of the CTC's armored HMMWVs screeches to a stop, and a young woman wearing body armor steps out, looking at the sight in horrified amazement. "Command! We've got some kind of energy burst in Muffinville! There's some kind of physical fallout... requesting immediate support!" she calls into her radio.

Occupied with her radio, she failed to notice the heart landing right on top of her. Next thing she would know, was that she was in the body of someone rather young with short red hair and green eyes. A trio of ahoge were on her head if she were to look into the closest mirror.

She was now in the body of Tomato Tsuki of the Hasano clan!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Occupied with her radio, she failed to notice the heart landing right on top of her. Next thing she would know, was that she was in the body of someone rather young with short red hair and green eyes. A trio of ahoge were on her head if she were to look into the closest mirror.

She was now in the body of Tomato Tsuki of the Hasano clan!

Distracted, the soldier -- whose name was Ellen Wardell -- is startled when she feels the sudden sense of vertigo, and the world around her blurs! She staggers, only to find that her body doesn't respond as expected. "Wh... wha... command? Hello?"

Blinking, she realizes that she no longer has the usual suite of cybernetic implants that all CTC soldiers have, and she glances down at herself, before letting out a shriek of surprise. What had happened to her body?! For that matter... where was she?!

Now a young girl, Ellen quickly glances around the room, trying to calm herself enough to assess the situation. The burst of energy must have somehow affected her... and at first guess, she suspected she'd end up swapped with someone else's body!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:03 pm

"hmm body swapping... I should take the time to improve what i am in before it goes back.. I don wonder which Jouten he's in.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Nova of course recognizes Meiga's face, being a servant for the Hasano's. That does nothing to diminish her panic though!

"Eeeeeeeeekk! W-W-What happened to me? T-This won't do at all!"

She looks around, panicking. Maybe if she could find her body she could fix this! Nodding to herself, she runs out of the mansion grounds and heads towards where she was when she fainted.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 am

Mike was sleeping nearby on a fence. He slowly stirred a little and then opened his eyes a bit to see what was going on.

"Hmm...I sense a disturbance in the force," said Mike in a sleepy tone as he looked around but was still laying on the fence.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:21 am

Elliot's grasping hands ended up pressed to the mirror, rather than the door, giving him a rather close-up view of his reflection. A startled yelp came from her mouth, and she brought the hands back to clasp over her mouth before turning and looking around the room in confusion. Not being so familiar with the Hasano clan, she didn't immediately recognise who's body she was in. Looking down, she tugged at the new clothing and groaned, "What happened now... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:39 am

"Ah! Not good!" Akio exclaimed after finding out her new identity, "I'm a Hasano! Konoko will kill me if she finds out! She'll probably think I did something!" quite aware of his original bodies power over peoples minds, he now feared the Hasano head blaming him for a random occurrence. Akio, now Usagi, decided to walk out of the room and see if she could find any clues about what happened, hopefully without alerting anyone of who she actually was.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 am

Ellen would notice that she seemed to be around 15 or so now, and possessed a head of wavy, light blue hair. The reflection looking back at her seemed to be one of a girl who kept herself neat and tidy, and possibly -- from the look of things, -- enjoyed being fashionable.

She was now Kurina Yui!

Yui-Ellen: ... ... ... ... ...I've heard of having an "out of body" experience, but this is ridiculous. ...Elk's expecting me in ten minutes. How am I supposed to explain... this...? *a few beats* ...On second thought, Elk can wait.

*Yui-Ellen turns and starts for the door, but seems to have forgotten about the differences in bodies. Partway there, she stumbles and falls against the door with a loud *BANG*.*

Yui-Ellen: ...Ouch.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:02 pm

*with the intent in mind he decides to take the borrowed body out of the mansion and out onto the town proper*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Kether wrote:*with the intent in mind he decides to take the borrowed body out of the mansion and out onto the town proper*

Because apparently, SOMEONE is being an impatient git, unable to really wait for the person running the thread to respond.

Wonderful, just wonderful.

You know what? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop this for the moment. I can't really concentrate on running a thread at the moment due to family issues I'm currently dealing with. Maybe I'll get back to it, but for now, I really can't get up the the ability to control this.

I am very sorry that I managed to fail at this thread for the moment. *Bows*
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:19 pm

((OOC: Sa'right, sa'right. :) I can sympathize. If you get back to it, that's great, but if not, that's fine too. Wish you and your family the best.))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Mike just lays on the fence and soon he realize that he was actually on the fence that lined Konoko's manor. He yawns loudly and then shifts a bit.

"So this is where I slept this time? Hmm...I should be worry about that trait of mines," said Mike as he looked at the manor.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse