We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Standing outside of a cardboard box was Francesca. She looked upset for a moment and then clicked her tongue.

"That idiot better get his butt here soon," said Francesca with a frown as she pulled out her remote to check the time.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

Postby Kether » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 am

"You aren't doing this right"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 am

Eventually, Elliot arrived. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt, dark jeans, with red and white sneakers on his feet. "What's do important that you couldn't tell me over the phone, Francesca?", he grumbled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Kether wrote:"You aren't doing this right"

"I do what is needed for science. Even this," said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow.

Harri-chan wrote:Eventually, Elliot arrived. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt, dark jeans, with red and white sneakers on his feet. "What's do important that you couldn't tell me over the phone, Francesca?", he grumbled.

"You want to be a hero? Well time to hero up," said Francesca as she looked at Elliot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Kether wrote:"You aren't doing this right"

"I do what is needed for science. Even this," said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow.

Harri-chan wrote:Eventually, Elliot arrived. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt, dark jeans, with red and white sneakers on his feet. "What's do important that you couldn't tell me over the phone, Francesca?", he grumbled.

"You want to be a hero? Well time to hero up," said Francesca as she looked at Elliot.

"If you want a hero you shine a light up into the sky and they come"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:29 am

Elliot winced at Francesca, and then glanced at Kether, before leaning closer to the cat woman. "You know how superman changes in a phone booth do nobody sees? Where am I supposed to change? I can't do it infront of people...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot winced at Francesca, and then glanced at Kether, before leaning closer to the cat woman. "You know how superman changes in a phone booth do nobody sees? Where am I supposed to change? I can't do it infront of people...".

"Dumpster"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Kether wrote:"If you want a hero you shine a light up into the sky and they come"

"Not all heroes work like that. Some heroes are able to sense danger," said Francesca as she looks dully at the person.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot winced at Francesca, and then glanced at Kether, before leaning closer to the cat woman. "You know how superman changes in a phone booth do nobody sees? Where am I supposed to change? I can't do it infront of people...".

"Or a proper distraction," said Francesca as she tap her toe. Soon a loud boom came from the cardboard box. "Cue distraction. Now transform."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 am

Elliot winced, but sucked in a deep breath. "Pretty Pink Princess, I Am!", he said, and began to glow. His hair turned pink and grew out, forming into pigtails. His clothing quickly transformed, turning into a frilly pink dress, before he started to shrink down in height and age. At some point during the shrinking he became a girl, but it was kinda hard to tell exactly when. In just a few seconds, the young magical girl was left standing infront of Francesca, blushing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:50 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot winced, but sucked in a deep breath. "Pretty Pink Princess, I Am!", he said, and began to glow. His hair turned pink and grew out, forming into pigtails. His clothing quickly transformed, turning into a frilly pink dress, before he started to shrink down in height and age. At some point during the shrinking he became a girl, but it was kinda hard to tell exactly when. In just a few seconds, the young magical girl was left standing infront of Francesca, blushing.

"You could really use a portable changing screen"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot winced, but sucked in a deep breath. "Pretty Pink Princess, I Am!", he said, and began to glow. His hair turned pink and grew out, forming into pigtails. His clothing quickly transformed, turning into a frilly pink dress, before he started to shrink down in height and age. At some point during the shrinking he became a girl, but it was kinda hard to tell exactly when. In just a few seconds, the young magical girl was left standing infront of Francesca, blushing.

"Hmm....Good to see you have better control of your transformation," said Francesca with a hum. She then nodded and then said, "Well now I guess I should brief you about what is going on."

Francesca then walked around Elliot's back side and nodded. She then walked around her but before face Elliot, Francesca's tail then flicked up to reveal Elliot's underwear that was under the dress.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:13 am

Elliot squeaked in embarrassment, her hands grabbing at the dress, jerking it back down around her thighs. "Francesca!", she yelled, "That's NOT funny!". Her cheeks were bright pink as she glared up at her mentor. "Do you need my help or are you just here to mess around?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot squeaked in embarrassment, her hands grabbing at the dress, jerking it back down around her thighs. "Francesca!", she yelled, "That's NOT funny!". Her cheeks were bright pink as she glared up at her mentor. "Do you need my help or are you just here to mess around?".

"Does it looks as if I was trying to be humorous? It was a test," said Francesca dully as she looked at Elliot. "I need your help. That is if you willing to take this assignment."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 am

"How was that a test?", asked the blushing girl, still holding her dress in place as she looked up at Francesca. "Of course I want to help... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"How was that a test?", asked the blushing girl, still holding her dress in place as she looked up at Francesca. "Of course I want to help... ".

"To see if you are fully transformed. I need you at your best for this," said Francesca dully. The catgirl sounded serious as she spoke to Elliot. She then nodded and said, "Good because you are being sent in there."

Francesca then pointed to the cardboard box and then continued, "If all goes well, then our family will be safe once this is all done."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse