We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: We Need a Hero (Named Elliot)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Harri-chan wrote:It was Mia who was getting younger. In just a couple of seconds, her health and energy was restored... but she was also down to being twelve years old. Her clothing had adjusted for her new size, and become a purple silken dress, with white lace underskirts, and her hair was in a ponytail, held with a large purple bow behind her head.

"Sorry, Mia... ", said Elliot, before yelping as she heard the ringing inside her own dress. She began to squirm and jump around, and shrieked as the snake-like thing wriggled out, "What the heck were you doing inside my dress?!".

"Mmm..." moan Mia as she seemed to be in a half daze state and looked around. She was completely obvious as to what had just happen to her. "Wha...."

"I am here to watch over you," said Francesca as she looks at Mia and slither around Elliot's body. "I didn't anticipate this to happen. Nor did I predicted that you would have developed Healing Powers. Well, I guess I have to do something to fix her up."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 am

Elliot pushed up onto her tip toes, and nearly lost her balance as she tried to avoid having Francesca brush her feet. "Why are you a... a.... what are you, Francesca?", she gasped, her dress rustling as she stumbled about, and then tumbled down onto her hands and knees beside the Snake-Cat.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:58 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot pushed up onto her tip toes, and nearly lost her balance as she tried to avoid having Francesca brush her feet. "Why are you a... a.... what are you, Francesca?", she gasped, her dress rustling as she stumbled about, and then tumbled down onto her hands and knees beside the Snake-Cat.

"An Alternate Tangible Form that is allowing me to be in here at the moment," said Francesca as she looked at the knocked out Mia and nodded. She then made her way to climb on to Elliot to get on her head. "This way I can be in here without risking falling to the affects of this area while keep an eye on you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:43 pm

"I don't need babysitting... ", blushed the young girl, peering up at the creature that was now on top of her head. "Just what happened in here? Did everyone get turned into something that wants to do bad things to me?", she asked nervously.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"I don't need babysitting... ", blushed the young girl, peering up at the creature that was now on top of her head. "Just what happened in here? Did everyone get turned into something that wants to do bad things to me?", she asked nervously.

"It is part of the genre. You get super powers, you also get cute magical animal thing. Be happy it is me and not some giant cat thing that wants to eat your soul and personality," said Francesca as she moved around on Elliot's body and tickling him.

"And to answer your question. Yes. Yes they have," said Francesca as she nodded.

"Wha-...What happen to me?" asked Mia in a cute voice that was matching her current age.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:07 am

Elliot giggled and wriggled about as she was tickled, her hands trying, and failing to grab Francesca. Hearing Mia's voice, she crouches beside the girl. "Something bad happened... but you're safe now".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:02 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot giggled and wriggled about as she was tickled, her hands trying, and failing to grab Francesca. Hearing Mia's voice, she crouches beside the girl. "Something bad happened... but you're safe now".

"Oh....Did you save me Ewwiot?" asked Mia as she was kind of tired.

Francesca stopped for a moment as she heard Mia talked. She raised an eyebrow and stared at Mia.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:55 pm

"Yup", said Elliot proudly with a nod of her head. "But now I have to go rescue all the others too".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 am

Harri-chan wrote:"Yup", said Elliot proudly with a nod of her head. "But now I have to go rescue all the others too".

"Oh...I hope dat is good," said Mia as she nodded slowly.

"I need to take her to my lab." said Francesca as she soon open her mouth widely and began to eat up Mia.

"Wh-" said Mia softly as she was being eaten.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

"Okay, you do that, Fra... ", she started to say, but her mouth fell open and she simply stared as the Cat-Snake began to eat Mia. Shaking her head, Elliot continued onwards through the place, calling out, "Hello?!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Okay, you do that, Fra... ", she started to say, but her mouth fell open and she simply stared as the Cat-Snake began to eat Mia. Shaking her head, Elliot continued onwards through the place, calling out, "Hello?!".

"Ah~" said Mia as she was swallowed whole by Francesca.

"Do not worry," said Francesca as she was now beside Elliot in the same form. "I have a portal to my lab in my mouth."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 pm

"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to you people... ", said Elliot, rolling her eyes as she walked along, swinging her wand at her side. "Who else got caught up in your failed experiment?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:38 am

Harri-chan wrote:"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to you people... ", said Elliot, rolling her eyes as she walked along, swinging her wand at her side. "Who else got caught up in your failed experiment?".

"You people? What is wrong with you? Everybody besides me," said Francesca as she kept herself on Elliot's shoulder.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 am

"Well you're all kind of crazy, and a day never goes by without something bad happening around you", she huffed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Well you're all kind of crazy, and a day never goes by without something bad happening around you", she huffed.

"They are all crazy. I am rather sane," said Francesca as she nested herself to hang around Elliot's neck. Her body was swump to be right on top of Elliot's chest.

Soon Elliot would be stepping on dead roses as they walked down the hallway.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse