Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Marky wrote:D and G both stare at Ookalf, blinkblinking, their eyes wide. "Turn people into...stuff? Like what exactly?" G says, before blinking some more, eyebrows raised. "That's...just, um...wow. Really?" D says, blinking some more at Ookalf.

Uh, girls, mostly... I think there's one or two that let you be a guy. Oh, and there's also Jale, that turns you into, uh... Inanimate stuff. Yeah, that's the word. Inanimate. *Ookalf nods.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Pondering it over for a moment, Mark 'hmms'. "Well, that sounds like a pretty nice offer there. I think I just might accept it on the behalf of the group, and as soon as we get settled, we'll get to paying ya back the amount."

"You don't really have to worry about paying it back. Think of it as a gift."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:33 pm

"Okay. You can let go now," said Mike as he return the band of aura back into himself. He then looked around as he used his Aura to sense out the aura of others nearby. He felt Konoko's and what he think was Mark along with some other unfamiliar auras. He then nodded and said, "I think I found Mark. He is with some friends of ours."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Ookalf wrote:Uh, girls, mostly... I think there's one or two that let you be a guy. Oh, and there's also Jale, that turns you into, uh... Inanimate stuff. Yeah, that's the word. Inanimate. *Ookalf nods.*

D and G both blinkblink at Ookalf. "Turn people into girls? Uh..." D starts to say, before pausing. "And inanimate stuff? That's, um...yeah, definitely better avoid that crazy stuff..." G says, frowning a little as he thinks to himself.

KonokoHasano wrote:"You don't really have to worry about paying it back. Think of it as a gift."

Pausing for a moment, Mark stares at Konoko, stunned. "A gift? Really? Um...are you sure it would be alright?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay. You can let go now," said Mike as he return the band of aura back into himself. He then looked around as he used his Aura to sense out the aura of others nearby. He felt Konoko's and what he think was Mark along with some other unfamiliar auras. He then nodded and said, "I think I found Mark. He is with some friends of ours."

Sam blinks a little and lets go, sighing a little in relief that they're back on solid ground, before looking back to Mike. "Some friends? Uh...well, mind leading the way? They're probably wondering where the hell I'm at..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Marky wrote:D and G both blinkblink at Ookalf. "Turn people into girls? Uh..." D starts to say, before pausing. "And inanimate stuff? That's, um...yeah, definitely better avoid that crazy stuff..." G says, frowning a little as he thinks to himself.

Yeah, most people do... Any other questions?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam blinks a little and lets go, sighing a little in relief that they're back on solid ground, before looking back to Mike. "Some friends? Uh...well, mind leading the way? They're probably wondering where the hell I'm at..."

"Yeah. Some friends of mines." said Mike as he nodded and closed his eyes to sense the direction where Mark and Konoko are. He then began to walk and said, "Just follow me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 am

Pausing for a moment, Mark stares at Konoko, stunned. "A gift? Really? Um...are you sure it would be alright?"

"Absolutely~" Gives a bright smile and a thumbs up.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:19 am

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, most people do... Any other questions?

G just shakes his head, but D looks like he has a question left, and quickly goes ahead and asks it. "Yeah! When can we eat? I'm starving!" G just facepalms for a moment, before his own stomach starts to growl, too, causing him to blush a little bit.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah. Some friends of mines." said Mike as he nodded and closed his eyes to sense the direction where Mark and Konoko are. He then began to walk and said, "Just follow me."

Blinking for a moment, Sam just shrugs a little and follows after Mike. "Okay. I hope we get there, soon. I'm kinda getting hungry...D complaining about food all the way over here has got me noticing just how hungry I am..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Absolutely~" Gives a bright smile and a thumbs up.

Mark smiles a bright smile. "Awesome. I don't think I can thank you enough, Konoko, for all of this. We all really appreciate it. Especially the one who's driving everyone else hungry like him." He says, chuckling, as he points over to D who just asked Ookalf when can they eat.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 am

Marky wrote:G just shakes his head, but D looks like he has a question left, and quickly goes ahead and asks it. "Yeah! When can we eat? I'm starving!" G just facepalms for a moment, before his own stomach starts to growl, too, causing him to blush a little bit.

*Ookalf laughs as he stands back up.* Well then, it sounds like we should get you guys something to eat! *Ookalf looks over to Mark.* Whenever your friend's ready, at least...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 am

"Hmm...As long as they don't move then we can get there soon." said Mike as he lead the way. "So where you guys came from?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Mark smiles a bright smile. "Awesome. I don't think I can thank you enough, Konoko, for all of this. We all really appreciate it. Especially the one who's driving everyone else hungry like him." He says, chuckling, as he points over to D who just asked Ookalf when can they eat.

"... I guess he eats a lot then?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf laughs as he stands back up.* Well then, it sounds like we should get you guys something to eat! *Ookalf looks over to Mark.* Whenever your friend's ready, at least...

D nods and smiles, as G slowly gets up to his feet, nodding as well, before pausing. "Wait...we're missing someone...where's Sam at?" Blinking a little, D slowly gets up. "Ah...figures he would get lost..." Looking back to D, G just glares a little before shaking his head.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...As long as they don't move then we can get there soon." said Mike as he lead the way. "So where you guys came from?"

Nodding a little, Sam continues to follow. "Alright." He says, before pausing at the question. "Well, um...not from this place, that's for sure. Where? You could probably call it hell for all I care, cause we were pretty much living in one..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"... I guess he eats a lot then?"

Mark chuckles a little bit. "Maybe a little more than the rest of us, but we honestly haven't had a good meal in quite some time..." Pausing for a moment, Mark looks down in thought, before sighing a little. "This place, sounds like an amusement park compared to where we all come from..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Marky wrote:D nods and smiles, as G slowly gets up to his feet, nodding as well, before pausing. "Wait...we're missing someone...where's Sam at?" Blinking a little, D slowly gets up. "Ah...figures he would get lost..." Looking back to D, G just glares a little before shaking his head.

Wait, there's another one of you guys?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 pm

"Ouch," said Mike as he kept walking. "Mind talking about it?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 am

Mark chuckles a little bit. "Maybe a little more than the rest of us, but we honestly haven't had a good meal in quite some time..." Pausing for a moment, Mark looks down in thought, before sighing a little. "This place, sounds like an amusement park compared to where we all come from..."

"Where'd you come from?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse