Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam blinks and pauses for a moment. "Um...alright." He says, before taking hold of Mike's hand, gripping it as tight as he could, and even brought his other hand over, just in case. "Well, guess I'm ready..."

"I need you to wrap your arms around me." said Mike as he looked at Sam. "It is going to be a long and hard way down."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 am

Mark smiles and nods. "Sounds good to me. Would be really good to have a friend around here. Maybe you can also gives us some pointers on any stuff to avoid in this crazy place...since you said that anything could happen, eh?"

Laughs a little. "Weeeeellll, I suggest watching out if anything suspicious starts happening. Like if somebody offers free food or gifts or something. It's highly likely that those things could transform you."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Ookalf wrote:Oh, right... *Ookalf nods and sits down on the roof.* So, we do talk about something else?

G shrugs a little and decides to sit down by D, although a few feet separating the two. "Yeah, probably would be best. Guess we can talk about maybe this place? I saw that bartender had some pretty odd stuff behind the counter to serve..."

Maiden Miki wrote:"I need you to wrap your arms around me." said Mike as he looked at Sam. "It is going to be a long and hard way down."

Sam grumbles and blushes and glares a little at Mike as he steps back, quickly letting go of Mike's hand. "You know you could've said that first!" He says, walking away for a little bit, grumbling and still blushing, grumbling under his breath "Might as well just stay up here, guy making me look like a friggen idiot. *grumblegrumble*"

KonokoHasano wrote:Laughs a little. "Weeeeellll, I suggest watching out if anything suspicious starts happening. Like if somebody offers free food or gifts or something. It's highly likely that those things could transform you."

Staring at Konoko, Mark pauses for a moment, eyebrows raised. "Free food or gifts that can transform? Jeeeeez. It sounds like it might just be better to stay inside a place and not venture out and explore this city..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Marky wrote:G shrugs a little and decides to sit down by D, although a few feet separating the two. "Yeah, probably would be best. Guess we can talk about maybe this place? I saw that bartender had some pretty odd stuff behind the counter to serve..."

Huh. So... sounds like like you guys aren't from around here?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam grumbles and blushes and glares a little at Mike as he steps back, quickly letting go of Mike's hand. "You know you could've said that first!" He says, walking away for a little bit, grumbling and still blushing, grumbling under his breath "Might as well just stay up here, guy making me look like a friggen idiot. *grumblegrumble*"

"Well, you could stay up here and be at a lost of what is going on down there or just come down," said Mike as he was busy writing a note. "Still, if you want to risk your life by holding on to my hand then okay. We can do that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 am

Staring at Konoko, Mark pauses for a moment, eyebrows raised. "Free food or gifts that can transform? Jeeeeez. It sounds like it might just be better to stay inside a place and not venture out and explore this city..."

"It's not that bad... usually. Most things are rather harmless in the long run." Taps her chin, thinking. "Some dangerous stuff does occur, though, but... yeah."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Ookalf wrote:Huh. So... sounds like like you guys aren't from around here?

G nods a little. "Yeah, we're not. We were camped out in a forest last night, and the next thing we all knew we were outside of the city in the nearby forest, wondering just where we were. And, well, we decided to head over here...and one thing lead to another, I guess." D grumbles a little more. "Yeah...kinda wish I was still back where we woke up..."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, you could stay up here and be at a lost of what is going on down there or just come down," said Mike as he was busy writing a note. "Still, if you want to risk your life by holding on to my hand then okay. We can do that."

Sam grumbles and sighs. "Look. Mark just usually has a good grip and flies, and so I figured that's what was gonna happen, okay? Plus you didn't friggen specify what the hell to do exactly and such, but if you wanna friggen be that way..." He says, before suddenly wanders up to Mike and compares sizes real quick, standing at a little over 6 feet tall.

KonokoHasano wrote:"It's not that bad... usually. Most things are rather harmless in the long run." Taps her chin, thinking. "Some dangerous stuff does occur, though, but... yeah."

Listening to Konoko, Mark slowly nods. "Hrm...well, alright. I guess we'll just make sure to try and avoid some of the more dangerous stuff, then."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Marky wrote:G nods a little. "Yeah, we're not. We were camped out in a forest last night, and the next thing we all knew we were outside of the city in the nearby forest, wondering just where we were. And, well, we decided to head over here...and one thing lead to another, I guess." D grumbles a little more. "Yeah...kinda wish I was still back where we woke up..."

Uh-huh... Well, this place is the city of Muffinville. I guess whatever you saw at the bar might've been Color Fruit-based... I don't think other places have those.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam grumbles and sighs. "Look. Mark just usually has a good grip and flies, and so I figured that's what was gonna happen, okay? Plus you didn't friggen specify what the hell to do exactly and such, but if you wanna friggen be that way..." He says, before suddenly wanders up to Mike and compares sizes real quick, standing at a little over 6 feet tall.

Mike was only an inch shorter then Sam. He was a bit surprise at how tall Sam was seeing that he mostly knew Sam as a small girl. He took a deep breath and then said, "Well, I guess I could do something but it kind of strange for new folks like yourself. Also, I rather not say what I am going to do to get us down because you may be scared."

Mike then turned around and said, "Hold on to my shoulders. Don't worry about being heavy. I am actually stronger then my skinny arms and legs look."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Listening to Konoko, Mark slowly nods. "Hrm...well, alright. I guess we'll just make sure to try and avoid some of the more dangerous stuff, then."

"Hmm... but what are you going to do now? Like... where will you go?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Ookalf wrote:Uh-huh... Well, this place is the city of Muffinville. I guess whatever you saw at the bar might've been Color Fruit-based... I don't think other places have those.

Both D and G just stare at Ookalf, blinkblinking. "Color Fruit-based?" They say in unison. "The hell do you mean?" D asks.

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike was only an inch shorter then Sam. He was a bit surprise at how tall Sam was seeing that he mostly knew Sam as a small girl. He took a deep breath and then said, "Well, I guess I could do something but it kind of strange for new folks like yourself. Also, I rather not say what I am going to do to get us down because you may be scared."

Mike then turned around and said, "Hold on to my shoulders. Don't worry about being heavy. I am actually stronger then my skinny arms and legs look."

Sam blinks and raises an eyebrow for a moment, before sighing and shrugging a little. "Okay. Works for me." Sam says, before grabbing firmly onto Mike's shoulders, gripping about as tight as he can, which may or may not really feel all that strong to Mike, since Sam doesn't really have much strength to speak of.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm... but what are you going to do now? Like... where will you go?"

Pausing for a moment, Mark chuckles a little, rubbing the back of his head. "Ya know, I didn't really think about that. We really don't have a place to go to at the moment...and seeing as none of us have any money until we earn some...I doubt we'd be able to get a place to stay, either..." He says, before pausing for a moment in thought.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Marky wrote:Both D and G just stare at Ookalf, blinkblinking. "Color Fruit-based?" They say in unison. "The hell do you mean?" D asks.

Um, well, Color Fruits are these sort of magical foods that turn people into stuff when they eat them... I never heard about them 'til I came here, either.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam blinks and raises an eyebrow for a moment, before sighing and shrugging a little. "Okay. Works for me." Sam says, before grabbing firmly onto Mike's shoulders, gripping about as tight as he can, which may or may not really feel all that strong to Mike, since Sam doesn't really have much strength to speak of.

"Alright. Now hold on as tight as you can," said Mike as he focus. He closed his eyes. Soon a band of Aura wrapped around Sam and himself to make sure that he was secure to him.

Mike then took a few steps towards the edge of the building. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes to survey the area. He then took another deep breath and pulled back his arm.

"Here we go!" said Mike as he jumped off the building. The two soon began to fall to the ground but Mike then shot his arm out which in response shot a band of aura that latched on to a building allowing the two to slowly budge to the ground below.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:35 am

Pausing for a moment, Mark chuckles a little, rubbing the back of his head. "Ya know, I didn't really think about that. We really don't have a place to go to at the moment...and seeing as none of us have any money until we earn some...I doubt we'd be able to get a place to stay, either..." He says, before pausing for a moment in thought.

"Hmm... well, I could always give you some money to start out at a hotel or something, to get you started."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Ookalf wrote:Um, well, Color Fruits are these sort of magical foods that turn people into stuff when they eat them... I never heard about them 'til I came here, either.

D and G both stare at Ookalf, blinkblinking, their eyes wide. "Turn people into...stuff? Like what exactly?" G says, before blinking some more, eyebrows raised. "That's...just, um...wow. Really?" D says, blinking some more at Ookalf.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright. Now hold on as tight as you can," said Mike as he focus. He closed his eyes. Soon a band of Aura wrapped around Sam and himself to make sure that he was secure to him.

Mike then took a few steps towards the edge of the building. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes to survey the area. He then took another deep breath and pulled back his arm.

"Here we go!" said Mike as he jumped off the building. The two soon began to fall to the ground but Mike then shot his arm out which in response shot a band of aura that latched on to a building allowing the two to slowly budge to the ground below.

Doing as he's told, Sam holds onto Mike as tight as he can, before pausing at the band of aura wrapping around both him and Mike. However, he doesn't say anything and closes his eyes for a moment as Mike jumped off the building, with Sam in tow. Feeling the two suddenly start to slowly fall, however, Sam opens his eyes once again and looks up at the band of aura attached from the building to Mike. "Whoa..." is all he can muster to say for the moment.

Meanwhile, as Mike and Sam both slowly go to the ground, Mike just might be able to tell out Ookalf, D, and G sitting down, and Mark and Konoko, all talking from a roof off a few blocks.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm... well, I could always give you some money to start out at a hotel or something, to get you started."

Pondering it over for a moment, Mark 'hmms'. "Well, that sounds like a pretty nice offer there. I think I just might accept it on the behalf of the group, and as soon as we get settled, we'll get to paying ya back the amount."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse