Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 5: The Dimensions Strike Back!

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Marky wrote:
Ookalf wrote:
Or was it the very person he was thinking of, just lacking memories? Despite the similarities in the auras, there IS some sort of difference between the two, something that is off. Sam just blinkblinks some more as Mike goes on describing Francesca, blinking heavily at the cat girl part. "Wait. Cat girl? The hell? You on drugs or something?" He says, before scratching his head for a moment, before slowly nodding. "Yeah, I know a Mark, though. He's my cousin and he's here with me. He went to go get a couple of friends that got separated from us, though..."

"No. I am not on drugs," said Mike as he looked at Sam and nodded. He was still reading the boy's aura and knew that something was off. It was more then the fact that he wasn't the she that he knew. Still, there was something that he couldn't put his finger on yet. "There are a lot of strange things in this place."

"Yeah. I know Mark. We are friends in a way," said Mike as he remember the figure from before. "Was that him who jumped off earlier?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I believe it's basically a nexus, where anything can happen, and anybody can appear. Something that's fictional or make-believe? It can end up existing here." Konoko said, thinking.

"Anything can happen? Wow...man. Seems we've been tossed to one helluva crazy place." Mark says, scratching his chin a little as he takes a look around for a moment.

Ookalf wrote:Uh-huh... *Ookalf dismisses his suit.* So, they would let you work it off because you smell funny, then there was some kind of fight and you two ran away. Is that right now?

D grumbles a little bit. "Well, the two idiots who were trying to throw us out started calling me names when I wouldn't move and, well..." "Like usual...he snapped, and sent both of them probably into the next building." G finishes the sentence, sighing a little.

Maiden Miki wrote:"No. I am not on drugs," said Mike as he looked at Sam and nodded. He was still reading the boy's aura and knew that something was off. It was more then the fact that he wasn't the she that he knew. Still, there was something that he couldn't put his finger on yet. "There are a lot of strange things in this place."

"Yeah. I know Mark. We are friends in a way," said Mike as he remember the figure from before. "Was that him who jumped off earlier?"

"A lot of strange things, huh?" Sam says, looking a little skeptical, but, then again, how would he explain Mike suddenly bounding up to the top of the building he was standing on? His thoughts are broken however, as Mike continues to talk. "Friends? With Mark? Really? I kinda figured he would've said something about that...but, yeah, that was him."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Marky wrote:D grumbles a little bit. "Well, the two idiots who were trying to throw us out started calling me names when I wouldn't move and, well..." "Like usual...he snapped, and sent both of them probably into the next building." G finishes the sentence, sighing a little.

Yeah, throwing people through walls is usually pretty bad... You really ought to apologize for that some time.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Marky wrote:
"A lot of strange things, huh?" Sam says, looking a little skeptical, but, then again, how would he explain Mike suddenly bounding up to the top of the building he was standing on? His thoughts are broken however, as Mike continues to talk. "Friends? With Mark? Really? I kinda figured he would've said something about that...but, yeah, that was him."

"Strange," said Mike thinking back to long ago. He then shrugged his shoulders and said, "I see. Well, were you told to stay here or something by him?"

Mike slowly put his hands down and then sat on the ground.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 am

"Anything can happen? Wow...man. Seems we've been tossed to one helluva crazy place." Mark says, scratching his chin a little as he takes a look around for a moment.

"Anyway, I'm Konoko Hasano, humanoid Gardevoir vampire... among other things." She holds out a hand
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, throwing people through walls is usually pretty bad... You really ought to apologize for that some time.

D grumbles a little more. "Maybe if they apologize for the names that they called me..."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Strange," said Mike thinking back to long ago. He then shrugged his shoulders and said, "I see. Well, were you told to stay here or something by him?"

Mike slowly put his hands down and then sat on the ground.

Sam blinks a little bit at Mike sitting down on the roof. "Well, I can't really fly, so...it's not like I can go anywhere..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Anyway, I'm Konoko Hasano, humanoid Gardevoir vampire... among other things." She holds out a hand

Mark pauses for a moment before smiling and shaking Konoko's hand. "And I guess you already know me...or something like that. Anyways, nice to meet you."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Marky wrote:D grumbles a little more. "Maybe if they apologize for the names that they called me..."

Maybe, but I don't think name calling justifies throwing someone through a building.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:48 am

"Well, how about I help you down," said Mike as he ran his hand though his hair. "Unless you have plans for being up here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Mark pauses for a moment before smiling and shaking Konoko's hand. "And I guess you already know me...or something like that. Anyways, nice to meet you."

"So... what are you guys doing here?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Ookalf wrote:Maybe, but I don't think name calling justifies throwing someone through a building.

"Well, thing is, D's kinda always had a biiiiiit of a anger management problem." G says to Ookalf, causing D to give G a glare in response. "Damnit! I ain't got an anger management problem!" D says before mumbling and grumbling under his breath.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, how about I help you down," said Mike as he ran his hand though his hair. "Unless you have plans for being up here."

Sam pauses for a moment. "Um...well, maybe you can bring me to wherever my friends are at? Shouldn't be too much of a trouble to find them, especially if D's made a mess like usual..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"So... what are you guys doing here?"

Pausing for a moment, Mark looks over at Konoko, before giving a shrug. "Hell if I know. We were camped out in a forest one night, the next thing we knew when we woke up, we woke up out in this forest just outside this city, wondering where in the hell we were at."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 am

Marky wrote:"Well, thing is, D's kinda always had a biiiiiit of a anger management problem." G says to Ookalf, causing D to give G a glare in response. "Damnit! I ain't got an anger management problem!" D says before mumbling and grumbling under his breath.

Uh-huh... Well, maybe sitting up here for a while will help him cool off.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 am

"Okay," said Mike as he got up and looked at Sam. "Well, hold on to me tightly then."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Pausing for a moment, Mark looks over at Konoko, before giving a shrug. "Hell if I know. We were camped out in a forest one night, the next thing we knew when we woke up, we woke up out in this forest just outside this city, wondering where in the hell we were at."

"I see... well... I got nothing else, really." Gives a shrug and pats Mark on the shoulder. "I was friends with the other you, so we can be friends too, eh?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Ookalf wrote:Uh-huh... Well, maybe sitting up here for a while will help him cool off.

G nods a little. "Yeah, but it's probably a good idea to not talk about it anymore and give him a chance to forget about it." D just grumbles some more and sits down on the ground as he listens.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay," said Mike as he got up and looked at Sam. "Well, hold on to me tightly then."

Sam blinks and pauses for a moment. "Um...alright." He says, before taking hold of Mike's hand, gripping it as tight as he could, and even brought his other hand over, just in case. "Well, guess I'm ready..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"I see... well... I got nothing else, really." Gives a shrug and pats Mark on the shoulder. "I was friends with the other you, so we can be friends too, eh?"

Mark smiles and nods. "Sounds good to me. Would be really good to have a friend around here. Maybe you can also gives us some pointers on any stuff to avoid in this crazy place...since you said that anything could happen, eh?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Marky wrote:G nods a little. "Yeah, but it's probably a good idea to not talk about it anymore and give him a chance to forget about it." D just grumbles some more and sits down on the ground as he listens.

Oh, right... *Ookalf nods and sits down on the roof.* So, we do talk about something else?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse